PDA

View Full Version : Modding EMC Service Rifle

Johnny Stranger
01-16-2015, 05:06 AM
hey all, recently bought some lockboxes from VBI and received an Orange service rifle...now I realize it has a backpack syn, nano mastery , so in order for the syn to be active I would need another nano mastery (syn doesn't look great to me) weapon in the loadout slot next to the rifle...
Am I correct in assuming that I can put any syn mods on this weapon ? Is there any T4 mods that are better to use on these weapons (also got 2 purple infectors, seem pretty good for firerate and mag ? ) ?

Thanks ,
John :cool:

konstantinov
01-16-2015, 05:12 AM
Yes you need another nano mastery weapon to activate the synergy. As far as modding goes it just depends on the rolls and your personal preferences. Hit me up in game as I may have a nano mastery weapon you could use with this. The price 0 scrip.

Atticus Batman
01-16-2015, 05:16 AM
Yes you can put any mod for that class, syn or non-syn on it. With packpack syns that we plan on keeping and using regularly, most of us shell out for T5 mods. However if you are low level, it probably isn't worth the investment to do so yet.

As for what specific mods, I will leave that up to those who focus on min/maxing and all that boring but affective stuff.

Johnny Stranger
01-16-2015, 05:33 AM
Thanks guys....just wasn't sure if there was a lousy syn in terms of mods to put on this gun . I have several different syns , slicer, sat, QM, grenadier etc... I will definitely look into putting t5's on ... I bought some earlier , before I was trusted with paradise..now I still have a few weeks before I get to trusted status...so t5's will have to wait till that happens....

Thanks ,
John :)

Dixie Cougar
01-16-2015, 06:03 AM
Congrats. I have been chasing a good EMC SR like the one my wife has (double crit, dmg) for a while.

We put a t5 err, power bore, high cap mag, and assault sight on hers. Without knowing the rolls of yours I cant be sure but that combo is hard to go wrong with imo.

Burned In Effigy
01-16-2015, 09:49 PM
Beautiful beautiful beautiful weapon. She only deserved t5 mods on her.
I did bloom, DMG barrel, High cap mag, stab sight. U got a great weapon there.