PDA

View Full Version : Progression loss

Krovar
04-04-2013, 12:51 PM
So i wake up.. oh yeah.. time to play some defiance.. Log in.

Wait a minute.. what the.. WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ego level 402 back to 395
Assault rifle level back to 6 from 7 entire bar loss
Assault rifle weapon points themselves reduced from 100% max to maybe 80%
1 ego point returned from my Quick Charge ability

It's like my progress was completely deleted.

yes i filled a report.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Ciannon
04-04-2013, 12:54 PM
You really should do a forum search
You would find out exactly why everyone who played at a certain point last night digressed.

SlashZaku
04-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Happened last night to me when I got booted (from 250+ down to 235 and having to redo several missions as well as losing inventory cap so I lost some gear and some modded stuff I was working on). I actually got booted again maybe 20 minutes ago (PS3) with the same message (Critical) and couldn't reconnect just like last night and this is after putting in a good 2-3 hours in that session. I'm praying I don't have to do a huge chunk of what I did this morning over again :(

Jeronan
04-04-2013, 12:58 PM
What really pisses me off tho, is that they just brought the servers back online this morning after several hours.... saying it was an emergency maintenance (Bullocks as it was a Clear crash With hours of progression lost due to rollback) and keep silent, pretending nothing happened!! :mad:

Seriously.... there are so many issues With this game currently.... it's really starting to kill the fun!

SlashZaku
04-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Seriously.... there are so many issues With this game currently.... it's really starting to kill the fun!I've been OK with the problems that are there, hoping they'll be ironed out in the future (nothing game breaking for me in that regard, just a few annoyances) but the data loss/roll back is really my first 'downer' with the game. Can't deal with that and hope it doesn't happen again and by such a margin in loss.