PDA

View Full Version : Gamescom party

Tenebra
08-13-2012, 02:31 AM
Hi guys

just wanted to let you know that the party is booked up! I managed to squeeze in another couple of people but that's it, no more I'm afraid.

You can collect your tickets from the End of Nations booth or directly at the venue http://www.koelnsky.com/

See you on Fri 17th at 7.30pm!

Arkamenitas
08-13-2012, 02:52 PM
so jelly...

dahanese
08-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Party was awesome - thanks to everyone who made it out - and for those who didn't, hit our Facebook page and let me know what else you want to see from the show floor. I'll have my camera out all day tomorrow and I'll bring you more from Trion - just request it!

Kalbuir
08-18-2012, 03:36 PM
As every year such a great time I had loads of fun running into new and old people.

Arkamenitas
08-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Party was awesome - thanks to everyone who made it out - and for those who didn't, hit our Facebook page and let me know what else you want to see from the show floor. I'll have my camera out all day tomorrow and I'll bring you more from Trion - just request it!

all the things. all of them! as it currently stands i either already am, have been, or will be a player of all trion games to date. In that regard, im not too picky... but if you have any little tidbits of info to share, that'd be cool :)

Night Hawke
08-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Any news on if there will be a PAX Prime party?

Arkamenitas
08-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Any news on if there will be a PAX Prime party?

doubtful. it would surely have been announced already were that the case