PDA

View Full Version : Ego Evolution VI - possible Bug.

MagnusRune Daltus
01-17-2015, 07:15 PM
Hi all

i think someone on the test servers can test this.

one of the tasks for Ego Evolution VI is 'fully upgrade 80 perks'

one of the people in my clan, has (and he counted) upgraded 81 perks. BUT 15 of them were the Ark Tech revolution ones.

we told him to respec, and upgrade normal ones, he did, and it triggered.

so it seams the Ark Tech Revolution perks do not count towards the 80 perks... only the original 80.

Mister Derpenhowser
01-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Yep, dunno if that counts as a bug.. I knew that pretty much straight away though

MagnusRune Daltus
01-17-2015, 07:46 PM
but as its says 80 perks, but only counts the orginal ones, that a bug.

if it said fully upgrade only the 80 cores perks, excluding the 15 DLc perks. then it wouldnt be a bug.

nathanpbutler
01-17-2015, 08:10 PM
I have to agree on this one. It never specifies which perks, so either the wording or the way it actually works should have been altered for the Arktech Revolution DLC to make sure it actually triggers at 80, rather than 80 non-DLC perks. (Or to at least specify that it has to be non-DLC perks.)

Mister Derpenhowser
01-17-2015, 08:44 PM
This is defiance we're talking about. Cut every corner, forget about this, that.. charge silly money for half baked dlc. The list goes on. I'd rather they leave it alone. It'll only break something more important if they touch it anyway.

stefb42
01-18-2015, 05:15 AM
Remember this pursuit is older than the dlc, never expect new dlc to make old content easier in any game, if it does its a bonus, if it doesn't though it isn't really a bug as such, like stated above they could change description but yeah it would probably break a bunch of other stuff, maybe just be happy with the knowledge you have and share it with others when they encounter the issue

Far
01-18-2015, 06:48 AM
did it with a twink today (18.01.2015) and it count the new perks from dlc (on pc)

MagnusRune Daltus
01-23-2015, 07:42 AM
so, in your opinion there is no point in quality upgrade as the stats can be screwed in a way that blue is better then purple? ty

what? ohh i have to make my reply longer? is this long enough?

Eleni
01-23-2015, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by vegstar12 View Post
so, in your opinion there is no point in quality upgrade as the stats can be screwed in a way that blue is better then purple? ty

This guy is a spam. look at the new posts list. Reported.

Ryker Vorton
01-23-2015, 09:50 AM
I got this pursuit done on my alt a few days ago without any troublke, i know the dlc perks were among the first i maxed out, but really, never bothered to count if my 80 maxed perks included the DLC ones or not, no point on that