PDA

View Full Version : Stop and Go animation of Toons and enemies? just on PS3

adrokier
01-18-2015, 09:25 AM
Is it just me or u folks have the same stop and go animations on NPCs and Toons?

They run stand still some moments and teleported to the place they shud be?

In PVP its really not cool...

Symbiosis2099
01-18-2015, 09:44 AM
I've had this happen to me several times on xbox NA, I figured it was a connection issue. Mostly because there have been days when I'm getting dc'd constantly, and when the mobs start running in place and taking no damage I get booted soon after.

Those are the bad days though, I'm not always disconnected, but I see a lot of teleporting mobs sometimes.

adrokier
01-18-2015, 09:47 AM
damn!

any others having that? Seems we having bad connections?

Symbiosis2099
01-18-2015, 10:23 AM
I'm sure we're not the only ones lol, I've seen a few posts here and there about it.

Do you ever have trouble swapping weaons? Sometimes I hit the button to swap and I have to wait several seconds for it to take place, and most of the time I can't fire or do anything but run around waiting on my toon to decide it's time to pull out the other gun

adrokier
01-18-2015, 10:32 AM
I'm sure we're not the only ones lol, I've seen a few posts here and there about it.

Do you ever have trouble swapping weaons? Sometimes I hit the button to swap and I have to wait several seconds for it to take place, and most of the time I can't fire or do anything but run around waiting on my toon to decide it's time to pull out the other gun

Yeah I have that prob with swapping Weapons ... right , also bad in PVP ^^

That Bug is really bad sometimes in PVP ... Trion shud fix that form my point of view ...

Chris Robet
01-18-2015, 12:03 PM
These problems have been around since the beginning and before you ask, why don't they fix them if they've been around so long? It's because they have no more than a skeleton crew to do everything with and they have to also deal with stupid stuff like spam and people exploiting the game along with the patches.

Eleni
01-19-2015, 12:57 AM
Yes Archon i reported all the related bugs recently:

-Enemies lagging and teleporting
-Swapping weapons takes like 5 / 10 seconds sometimes
-Courrier lag and often reload 1 shell only

Support just forwarded the problems...

Symbiosis2099
01-19-2015, 01:09 AM
I'm thinking it's not so much a problem with the game but with the consoles or internet providers. I say this because usually it's the worst for me from around 5-9pm my time, when everyone's home from school or work and are hitting the net. Also, during the solstice event when all the kiddies were out of school it got pretty bad at times.

When I'm on early in the morning/late at night, it usually runs just fine.

Eleni
01-19-2015, 04:18 AM
I'm thinking it's not so much a problem with the game but with the consoles or internet providers. I say this because usually it's the worst for me from around 5-9pm my time, when everyone's home from school or work and are hitting the net. Also, during the solstice event when all the kiddies were out of school it got pretty bad at times.

When I'm on early in the morning/late at night, it usually runs just fine.

+1

But wasnt the case before F2P, and we were more on the server...