PDA

View Full Version : how do i get reputation to buy certain weapons?

liguy2005
04-04-2013, 01:46 PM
I see at some vendors with weapons that you need certain amount of reputation to buy them----how do I get that?

FailedSeppuku
04-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Get to 250 and do the contracts which are an RB away from the Pursuits

mumblez
04-05-2013, 10:05 AM
I've also noticed that in your goals tab that you have quests that will also raise your reputation. For example. Right now in paradise you can do the first co-op map you get for 10 reputation points upon completion. Also after 250, when you kill raiders you get points for reputation in different areas as well.

Colteran
04-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Get to 250 and do the contracts which are an RB away from the Pursuits

Is there any way to track the status you are making on these and track them on the map? I'd like to start the contracts but it's a little difficult to know where to go without markers at this point.

EV76
04-05-2013, 10:28 AM
You have to have ego rating of 250 then contracts unlock. Go to the menu with goals and hit the tab with contracts. There are different factions with different goals. Once you start fulfilling the contracts it will start showing ingame. Also you can check how your doing by checking back on the contract tabs. Will show your reputation level with each faction after you start completing contracts. That will allow you to buy weapons etc each faction will offer.

UsuallyDope
04-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Is there any way to track the status you are making on these and track them on the map? I'd like to start the contracts but it's a little difficult to know where to go without markers at this point.

Well considering every mob you kill that's attached to a contract gives you a little progress message on the screen, that's the way to track it.