PDA

View Full Version : Scary...

Kuroro
01-19-2015, 04:02 PM
How could i start?...
There is some users in ps3 NA that steal to other users,there is 1 known more than the others.I wont say names here but ask me for pm if want to know.
That guy,never stole me anything,and i was in 3 trade windows with him before:
1)I offered for his carving knife,he just canceled it and said "no" to my offer
2)I said on zone chat "selling feaster 30 millions",he went where i was and i accepted the trade request:in that trade window i was not able to do anything,i pressed almost all the buttons and nothing,so i pressed square then he canceled it
3)i sold him a mod without problems
I did not believed what ppl said about him,i tought he was just hated,but a day something weird happened...

A guy came to me and asked for trade,i accepted the trade window and showed him the shield i had to sell.He sent group invite and i accepted it,he said "add me" and i received his friend request,i added him,why not?
I said him that the price of the shield was 300k,so he wanted to trade:in the trade window he puted 300k and i the shield,he accepted and i accepted,once we both accepted,the amount of scrip changed,it was 200k.Thats imposible to anyone else...you cant change the amount unless u cancel,but he accepted,and the amount changed when the trade was completed,not before,like if he paid a fake amount.I said him "hey you paid 200k",he said bye and left the group,so i searched him in my friend's list and he deleted me,that was really weird...
Since then i believed what users said about the other one,because this guy and the other,are from the same clan.

Today i was in the fork waiting for someone to sell a gun,i was bored.A guy came near of me then i dueled him,after the duel(that i won :3 ) i inspected him and noticed that he was in the same clan than the others,so i sent group invite to ask something and he sent me a friend's request.I did not accepted it,but asked "how do steal the ppl of your clan?",he said "bye",then i did this face ._. and he said "sry i have a bug",and he left.Suspicious...but no more than this:i checked his psn account and he had no trophies ._. but he was lv 4000 so he must have won at least 1 trophy...damn,those guys are too suspicious.

Can I say the name of their clan at least?people should stay away from them.They already stole to a lot of ppl
If anyone want to know nicknames or the clan pm me

Chris Robet
01-19-2015, 04:08 PM
I know the clan it has a south american country in its name. And I thought the guy named after a tool used to shave your face left long ago guess I was wrong. If you ever get stuck again quit out of defiance so you don't lose your items.

Kuroro
01-19-2015, 04:10 PM
I saw him like 3 days ago using his 2 toons,so no,he did not left.And he could have other accounts anyway

WhiteStrike
01-19-2015, 04:16 PM
How come Trion doesn't do anything about it?These are issues that need urgent adressing!

PS:The reason for the no throphys is hacks...Illuminati Hackers to be precise.;)

Kuroro
01-19-2015, 04:20 PM
I dont know...i would like to say something about the guy that paid me less for the shield,but i have no proofs.I would need proofs...someone could do a trade with them and record it as a proof,but i dont know if trion would watch the video anyway.Its difficult...I cant prove that im saying the truth

Chris Robet
01-19-2015, 04:39 PM
I dont know...i would like to say something about the guy that paid me less for the shield,but i have no proofs.I would need proofs...someone could do a trade with them and record it as a proof,but i dont know if trion would watch the video anyway.Its difficult...I cant prove that im saying the truth

Even if you did take a video wouldn't that mean getting something else stolen?

Kuroro
01-19-2015, 04:58 PM
yeah lol but well,i dont know another posible proof...i think we cant do anything against them,just be aware

Chris Robet
01-19-2015, 05:02 PM
yeah lol but well,i dont know another posible proof...i think we cant do anything against them,just be aware

Unfortunately that's all we can do.

Chris Robet
01-23-2015, 06:54 AM
Well what I mean is the fire rate should be changed to 1, it does not really matter that much i just always found it odd cause i dont think any other except hydra have a fire rate of 2 or more.

Wrong article.....

WhiteStrike
01-23-2015, 06:57 AM
Wrong article.....

He's doing it on purpose.Just check hot threads,he's trolling.I've reported him though.

Chris Robet
01-23-2015, 06:58 AM
He's doing it on purpose.Just check hot threads,he's trolling.I've reported him though.

How annoying. When I open up the new posts for defiance I don't want to see last post by ****** for 2 pages.

WhiteStrike
01-23-2015, 07:02 AM
How annoying. When I open up the new posts for defiance I don't want to see last post by ****** for 2 pages.

Me neither.Just report him and maybe they'll ban him.

WhiteStrike
01-23-2015, 07:05 AM
I'm going to start quoting everytime you say that.

He said this aswell in the Crimefighter thread.It seems that he's quoting old posts from the last few weeks.

Feaster
01-23-2015, 08:59 AM
I saw him like 3 days ago using his 2 toons,so no,he did not left.And he could have other accounts anyway

Take a look:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?178785-In-game-thieves

Feaster
01-23-2015, 09:01 AM
The fact is TRION doesnīt care
we all reported this & they still didnīt care...
we post about this & still they didnīt care....
WE ARE HERE AGAIN POSTING ABOUT THIS & I BET THEY WONīT CARE, NOT EVEN TO FIX THIS / GIVE THOSE ITEMS BACK

Iīm sorry to say this, but we have been with this problem (PS3 USA server) for almost half a year & guess what?
TRION DOESNīT CARE

Feaster
01-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Why trion...why?

Mister Derpenhowser
01-23-2015, 11:47 AM
I think its a new version of a spam bot. It seems to be cut n pastes of what other people have said.

Chris Robet
01-23-2015, 03:05 PM
I think its a new version of a spam bot. It seems to be cut n pastes of what other people have said.

*Sigh* Just what we need another spambot running loose.

Kuroro
01-23-2015, 03:51 PM
who cares the spammer?>.<
the problem here is that there is some users stealing out there and trion does not help against this.it happened to me and other users,but could happen to you,to your childrens too,and the childrens of your childrens,and your dog

Mister Derpenhowser
01-23-2015, 03:58 PM
Not my dog.... thats just too far man, too far...

but yeah I get you. Its happened on ps3 EU too although not to the extent its happening over in the NA region. Trion did say that they were listening and cared... but I agree, they haven't said anything since and that was quite some time ago. So whats up Trion? Whats going on?

Chris Robet
01-23-2015, 04:00 PM
Not my dog.... thats just too far man, too far...

but yeah I get you. Its happened on ps3 EU too although not to the extent its happening over in the NA region. Trion did say that they were listening and cared... but I agree, they haven't said anything since and that was quite some time ago. So whats up Trion? Whats going on?

We are currently working on the issue, is all we'll get if we ask.

Markeen
01-23-2015, 05:46 PM
Please send Phantasie a private message in details and the user name.

Kuroro
01-23-2015, 10:13 PM
who is phantasie?and,here or to psn?i can tell to you the nicks

Chris Robet
01-23-2015, 10:16 PM
who is phantasie?and,here or to psn?i can tell to you the nicks

Phantasia is one of the devs and message on here. Although I don't thnk anyones ticket has been answered on this topic.