PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOO!!!!!! where is my character, please help...

dBairdii
01-19-2015, 04:30 PM
went to log in again today (had played for a bit earlier), and to my great dismay my character is gone. go through the usual game load and at the character screen it says create new character, and link account and such. tried three times and no luck. hope its some sort of glitch and my character is not gone forever, I just passed 5000 two days ago. any ideas, suggestions etc. I pretty bummed out about it. dang........ tried once more before posting this still no go... I know I didn't accidently delete this my one and only character, since I was playing not 1 1/2 hours ago and it was fine and all I did was log off. hoping its not the end of my life in paradise. So Sad........................ Xbox 360 N/A

Etaew
01-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Double check your region first.

Kuroro
01-19-2015, 04:36 PM
if anyone uses your psn account and enter to the game,would he have control of your characters and all u had there?

CM Kiwibird
01-19-2015, 04:38 PM
link account

I took a peek at your account and I see your account is still linked. It looks like you have one character on there - appears to be an old one too! Are you logging in from a different gamer tag maybe?

As Etaew said, check your region!

if anyone uses your psn account and enter to the game,would he have control of your characters and all u had there?

Yup. Don't share your account! I've seen folks have their friends accidentally delete their characters and it's not a fun time.

dBairdii
01-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Found it. it was the wrong region. thanks for the quick replys and help. sorry bout that. back to the action. thanks again.

ironmetal
01-19-2015, 07:47 PM
great to hear you found your character:D

Atticus Batman
01-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Found it. it was the wrong region. thanks for the quick replys and help. sorry bout that. back to the action. thanks again.

I think we have all accidently switched servers at some point. LOL

Eleni
01-20-2015, 01:38 AM
I think we have all accidently switched servers at some point. LOL

+1 on this one

Atticus Batman
01-20-2015, 04:07 AM
+1 on this one

That is why I finally created a character on Xbox EU and he has a somewhat different name. That way I know right away whether I am on the wrong server or not.

Eleni
01-20-2015, 06:58 AM
That is why I finally created a character on Xbox EU and he has a somewhat different name. That way I know right away whether I am on the wrong server or not.

Ive been stupid enough to give the same name on my NA character...

Still makes me laugh doing that server mistake hee hee.