PDA

View Full Version : 2.504 Patch

nathanpbutler
01-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Patch 2.504 has no patch notes posted, though it is supposed to be pushed out tomorrow.

Can anyone confirm whether this is the one that is finally fixing and auto-completing Defiant Few II?

r1p
01-19-2015, 08:22 PM
I missed this, where was it announced? The only place I've seen any kind of announcement is in the "Defiance Public Test Server" forum to inform the testers and their isn't anything about 2.504 as far as I can see.

Atticus Batman
01-19-2015, 08:44 PM
I missed this, where was it announced? The only place I've seen any kind of announcement is in the "Defiance Public Test Server" forum to inform the testers and their isn't anything about 2.504 as far as I can see.

In the server status where this type of thing is always posted.

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Defiance-Server-Status

nathanpbutler
01-19-2015, 09:46 PM

Yet without patch notes, which are usually posted pretty quickly thereafter, hence my question. I'm hopeful at least, though. I mean, it has been on PTS for a bit, right?

ukz finest mk
01-19-2015, 10:05 PM
This was same last time there was a patch. Patch notes will go up in the thread section same kind of time the servers go down I believe.

Atticus Batman
01-20-2015, 04:29 AM
Yet without patch notes, which are usually posted pretty quickly thereafter, hence my question. I'm hopeful at least, though. I mean, it has been on PTS for a bit, right?

Final patch notes and sometimes any patch notes at all are almost always released after we get the patch. It has been that ways since DLC 5: Arktech Revolution.

r1p
01-20-2015, 07:55 AM

Well I feel foolish. I don't think I've seen a patch posted without a post in the PTS section beforehand so I never bothered to check.

Patch notes would indeed be nice, but I'm guessing that it includes the Defiant Few II fix and possibly the buff/display update for blast rifles. Not that guessing replaces the actual patch notes :)

TriGlav 2000
01-20-2015, 08:46 AM
Patch notes would indeed be nice, but I'm guessing that it includes the Defiant Few II fix and possibly the buff/display update for blast rifles. Not that guessing replaces the actual patch notes :)
This patch probably includes fix for the Defiant Few II pursuit, but I don't expect buff for the Blast Rifle in this one. Went to check the PTS if there are any changes on the Blast Rifle and I don't see any.

r1p
01-20-2015, 08:57 AM
This patch probably includes fix for the Defiant Few II pursuit, but I don't expect buff for the Blast Rifle in this one. Went to check the PTS if there are any changes on the Blast Rifle and I don't see any.

Well it was more hope than expect :)

Rashere posted a couple of weeks ago that he wants to update the weapon info display to show the 3x indicator on damage and then he would re-tune the actual damage in a future patch. It's the only reason I'm holding on to my Piper.