PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the last patch!

ukz finest mk
01-19-2015, 10:02 PM
Since that last patch my game has been stupidly slow to patch.

I used to be able to come on with no new patch I would patch in seconds and be straight on. Now It patches really slow, hardly ever shows the patch notes, fails to patch and says patch aborted and I have to attempt to patch multiple times to get online!

Also once the patches eventually work and I get to character select first attempt almost always says defiance service unavailable then 2nd attempt I load straight in.

At first I thought it was a problem with my Xbox now I realise it must be something from that last patch that broke it for me. I was fine before that patch and now it takes twice as long to get online, once I am online I just bored quicker then the time spent to get online in the first place.

Leprochaun
01-19-2015, 11:15 PM
The xbox servers have been in a bit of a tizzy lately. Hrm, maybe that's not the best word to describe it, but for some reason I just really wanted to say tizzy. Anyways, I don't think I've logged on in the last week and xbox hasn't been having some sort of server issue. Maybe the issues you're having are entirely on Trion and you should blame them with all the blame-stuffs you can muster- however I'd be hard pressed to believe the issues aren't partly due to xbox servers being in a tizzy. Whoops, I said it again, I must really like that word.

Anyways, my point is, the issues you're experiencing probably have nothing to do with the latest patch.

stefb42
01-20-2015, 07:09 AM
Try deleting all patches and downloading them again, I had same issue and that's what I did and it worked fine, though I deleted everything including the game just to be sure, sometimes old patches become corrupt and idk but it's like it causes conflict with new patches sometimes, you'll also free up hdd space by getting rid of the obsolete stuff, I had over 8gb of obsolete patches on my hdd at one point

Eleni
01-20-2015, 08:09 AM
Happened to me on PS3 at 7th Legion release.

I had to uninstall the whole game and reinstall. Been nice since.

No tizzy server tho.

ukz finest mk
01-20-2015, 10:04 PM
Already tried deleting everything, Didnt work.

ukz finest mk
01-21-2015, 02:24 AM
Just managed to install the game off the marketplace, decided to delete everything else from my hard drive. Just finished all patches, click play and during character selection it kept saying defiance server not available.

Dashboarded and now I'm stuck unable to patch all over again!

Eleni
01-21-2015, 02:33 AM
Realized you on Xbox, Major connection troubles has been reported on NA server since 01/19 restart.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?195108-Games-broken-after-Maintence.-1-19-2015-3-30-am

I dont think it helps, but your not alone.
Im sorry it didnt helped to re-install everything.. i know it takes ages.

DEATHBRINGER210
01-21-2015, 03:03 AM
after todays patch hard freeze after hard freeze

ukz finest mk
01-21-2015, 04:52 AM
Realized you on Xbox, Major connection troubles has been reported on NA server since 01/19 restart.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?195108-Games-broken-after-Maintence.-1-19-2015-3-30-am

I dont think it helps, but your not alone.
Im sorry it didnt helped to re-install everything.. i know it takes ages.

Mine started around 17th and 18th roughly. Also won't work to go on EU either. Re-installed the whole lot twice no change!

stefb42
01-21-2015, 05:27 AM
You tried to pm phantasie Trion about it, noticed recently someone was having issues getting in game and PT or another dev came in thread and said to try now as they'd sorted it, maybe its something similar?

ukz finest mk
01-21-2015, 05:31 AM
You tried to pm phantasie Trion about it, noticed recently someone was having issues getting in game and PT or another dev came in thread and said to try now as they'd sorted it, maybe its something similar?
No idea who that is mate?

stefb42
01-21-2015, 07:13 AM
Yeah its one of the devs, you'll get a link to him in all the stickies in here, click his name and pm him explaining your issue

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you on for a while, hope you get resolved

ukz finest mk
01-21-2015, 07:17 AM
Yeah its one of the devs, you'll get a link to him in all the stickies in here, click his name and pm him explaining your issue

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you on for a while, hope you get resolved

Was on yesterday morning. Took me 2 hours of patching to get on. Can't get on at all today though.

stefb42
01-21-2015, 07:22 AM
Give the pm a shot, if its on trions end phantasie will sort it out for you, stupid q I know but just gonna check, you've cleared your xbox cache right?

ukz finest mk
01-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Give the pm a shot, if its on trions end phantasie will sort it out for you, stupid q I know but just gonna check, you've cleared your xbox cache right?

About 10 times, deleted everything twice too.

ukz finest mk
01-22-2015, 07:19 PM
So gave my game a try today, first attempt worked perfectly did nothing different to everyother time.

After criting I dashboarded and it started the same problem as before.

I give up...