PDA

View Full Version : Lucifer Knaves outfit.

Eleni
01-21-2015, 03:01 AM
Are those Halloween outfits all gone with the event???

Havent seen them in hellfire lockbox on store and Defiance data left a blank on the "obtained from".

Deadeye Joe
01-21-2015, 03:28 AM
I only remember that the outfits weren't available in the blackened hellfire boxes, they only dripped in the more expensive one, can't remember what it was called, it was like 4 or 5 hundred bits I think so never bothered...

Fuzzy
01-21-2015, 05:07 AM
Are those Halloween outfits all gone with the event???

Havent seen them in hellfire lockbox on store and Defiance data left a blank on the "obtained from".

We forgot to put it in there. I added the box now :)
It can drop from the Devil's Carnival box.

Eleni
01-21-2015, 05:14 AM
We forgot to put it in there. I added the box now :)
It can drop from the Devil's Carnival box.

Oh thank you Very much Fuzzy :)

Helps a lot and going to try and get ones :P

Keep up the good work ^-^

Fuzzy
01-21-2015, 05:16 AM
Oh thank you Very much Fuzzy :)

Helps a lot and going to try and get ones :P

Keep up the good work ^-^

Etaew and I just added a filter for the crate as well: http://www.defiancedata.com/clothing.php?filter=Carnival&t=
If you're interested in which outfits can drop from those boxes :)

Eleni
01-21-2015, 05:19 AM
Etaew and I just added a filter for the crate as well: http://www.defiancedata.com/clothing.php?filter=Carnival&t=
If you're interested in which outfits can drop from those boxes :)

Oh thanks a lot!! yous fast :)

Were the box only available during Halloween event? just saw this on Defiance Data silly me

Fuzzy
01-21-2015, 05:22 AM
Oh thanks a lot!! yous fast :)

Were the box only available during Halloween event? just saw this on Defiance Data silly me

The boxes have been introduced with Halloween. Just checked live servers to see if they're still in the store and they are :) No word if/when they will take them out, as far as I know.

Eleni
01-21-2015, 05:24 AM
The boxes have been introduced with Halloween. Just checked live servers to see if they're still in the store and they are :) No word if/when they will take them out, as far as I know.

Oh very good :) Had no way to check right now and felt stupid saying " i try and get one " if was during event only.

Thanks loads again yous awesome :P

Fuzzy
01-21-2015, 05:26 AM
Oh very good :) Had no way to check right now and felt stupid saying " i try and get one " if was during event only.

Thanks loads again yous awesome :P

Thanks for the kind words and you're welcome :) Good luck getting one of the outfits. A box costs 500bits, one of the more expensive ones =/

Eleni
01-21-2015, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the kind words and you're welcome :) Good luck getting one of the outfits. A box costs 500bits, one of the more expensive ones =/

I will drop some bits here :) at least now i know where to get it ^-^

As its said, "Who never plays never wins" :)