PDA

View Full Version : Really love the game but...

Aeldwin
01-21-2015, 08:09 AM
Im new to the game and I enjoy it very much but, theres one thing that frustrates me is when any given situation I'd loot a ramdom weapon from the ground and it will automatically equip it, forcing me to stop, open inventory and swap back for the one I was using.
Now, picture this situation while in combat, very annoying, now, I havent found (in game settings) a away to change the auto equip, what can I do?.
Thanx in advance.:(

Teddycrusher
01-21-2015, 08:14 AM
Im new to the game and I enjoy it very much but, theres one thing that frustrates me is when any given situation I'd loot a ramdom weapon from the ground and it will automatically equip it, forcing me to stop, open inventory and swap back for the one I was using.
Now, picture this situation while in combat, very annoying, now, I havent found (in game settings) a away to change the auto equip, what can I do?.
Thanx in advance.:(
when you pick up a weapon dont hold E only press it once then it will just go in your inventory without getting equiped

Leprochaun
01-21-2015, 08:15 AM
When you go to loot weapons, do you hold the loot button or click it?

Aeldwin
01-21-2015, 08:16 AM
when you pick up a weapon dont hold E only press it once then it will just go in your inventory without getting equiped

Sorry forgot to mention Im on xbox NA...

Aeldwin
01-21-2015, 08:19 AM
When you go to loot weapons, do you hold the loot button or click it?

Now I noticed ur righ Lepro... I will hold button.

Major Crapshot
01-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Now I noticed ur righ Lepro... I will hold button.
You want to TAP the button to only pick up. Holding will pick up and EQUIP. :)

Tura Satana
01-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Edit: Eh.. nvm.. you figured it out.