PDA

View Full Version : How to get SCRIP FAST???

tarmim
01-21-2015, 02:04 PM
Hello, im new to this game and Im having some problems on getting scrip. I need it to mod my guns. Even though i do Much arkfalls and sieges, i only maybe make 10 k a day. Is there any faster way?

Major Crapshot
01-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Hello, im new to this game and Im having some problems on getting scrip. I need it to mod my guns. Even though i do Much arkfalls and sieges, i only maybe make 10 k a day. Is there any faster way?

Vendor all guns and shields that you don't want/can't use. Don't salvage them as you will get plenty of that just playing. Heck, I am barely at 1.2M scrip but I have over 2M arksalvage.

Also, try not to spend any/too much scrip if you can. Remember: "A penny saved is a penny earned."

Then, if you play long enough, scrip won't matter at all. I can't wait for that day to hit for me. :)

konstantinov
01-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Sell everything is the fastest way.

Xaat Xuun
01-21-2015, 03:39 PM
been wondering if the perk that has a more of a chance of a weapon drop from a kill would help on this.

and

even tho it's already been said ..
Sell every thing you can not use or have no use for

hardy83
01-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Like people said, sell everything you don't want. Whites, blues, epics, even legendaries.

If you REALLY want to try and make money you can try and sell weapons through chat on on these forums (there's a trade forum).
Legendary obviously sell for the most, but some people are willing to buy epic quality too.
The rarer the weapon (or rolls) the better it sells.
Some mods sell really well too.

I have so many legendary weapons hoping they'll make an AH or something. I even have an epic mod or two.
Too lazy to spam chat or forums. :P

Symbiosis2099
01-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Afflicted Seiges and incursions are the best way I've found to make some scrip beyond lucking up and getting legendary guns to sell. Equip the perks 'Just Reward' (bonus loot chance on crit kill) and 'Pinata' (bonus loot chance on explosive kill) and strap on a detonator, clustershot, courier, or, if you must, a crimefighter and explode everything in sight. Overcharge helps as well.

You'll eventually learn the best place to fire during the incursions to maximize your effectiveness. Make sure you pick up all the scrip drops and items, you'll be surprised how much you make off just one event. Incursions are the best, because you chase several afflicted emergencies aound the map, more enemies to kill, mlore money in the bank.

Tex_Arcana
01-21-2015, 07:42 PM
Afflicted Seiges and incursions are the best way I've found to make some scrip beyond lucking up and getting legendary guns to sell. Equip the perks 'Just Reward' (bonus loot chance on crit kill) and 'Pinata' (bonus loot chance on explosive kill) and strap on a detonator, clustershot, courier, or, if you must, a crimefighter and explode everything in sight. Overcharge helps as well.

You'll eventually learn the best place to fire during the incursions to maximize your effectiveness. Make sure you pick up all the scrip drops and items, you'll be surprised how much you make off just one event. Incursions are the best, because you chase several afflicted emergencies aound the map, more enemies to kill, mlore money in the bank.
I would agree with this except for one thing: I would not encourage a person to grab the "drop rate perks".
It is best to grab damage and survivability perks first and foremost. -Especially someone running up a new toon.
The biggest thing to make sure of (I agree with the choice of Afflicted Sieges and Incursions) is that you tag/damage as many as you can (you will get drops whether you kill or not).
And when fighting Afflicted make sure one uses Fire wherever possible. If one can latch onto a GL-X Incinerator for doing these fights...win.

tarmim
01-22-2015, 02:09 AM
Thanks all for answers but i dont have things i dont want, since i only have 35 inventory slots, i only have what i really need. And does VBI Bonfire work instead of Incinerator cause i dont have any?

And whats the best way to get legendaries? I only got one in few weeks ( i got it from soleptor enterprises supply crate).

Tex_Arcana
01-22-2015, 08:46 AM
Thanks all for answers but i dont have things i dont want, since i only have 35 inventory slots, i only have what i really need. And does VBI Bonfire work instead of Incinerator cause i dont have any?

And whats the best way to get legendaries? I only got one in few weeks ( i got it from soleptor enterprises supply crate).
Supply Crates primarily.
Suppliers such as Paradise have a selection of weapons (The Perforator is a fine AR for example).
The Bonfire is a reasonable RL; and yes that will work against the Afflicted.
Watch for an Incinerator to drop: They do drop (ground) and are given as rewards (Even a Blue one is a good start for farming points in Afflicted Sieges/Incursions).

tarmim
01-22-2015, 11:27 AM
Looking for it from vendors, i rarely get blue drops.

I thought you can only get paradise weapons when you are ego 5000? Im only 2500. And what ego i need to be to be able to do expert difficulty co op maps to get caerelum cores?

Tex_Arcana
01-22-2015, 11:35 AM
5k ego.
Unless you are in a Clan.
Then you can run with 5k ego players who would invite you in.

Razar2380
01-22-2015, 11:44 AM
You may also want to check your settings. When I started playing not too long ago, it auto set all of my pickup qualities to turn them into salvage on pickup. I was new to the game, and didn't know at the time what was going on, and didn't understand why the blue, green, and one gold item were not in my inventory. Someone had to tell me what to check to make sure I was able to pick up the items.

I wish there was a way to increase inventory with in game currency. However, I do have mine set to turn common quality into salvage, and just sell only green quality or better, since the inventory is so limited.

I am at 1165 EGO, and have a little less than 500,000 script (not including almost 100,000 spent experimenting with different weapons and mods). And I have only done about 3-4 of the main story missions. I have been doing only the map missions, like Arkfalls, and anything else that pops up. So, you can make scrip fairly fast, and still not need to pickup commons.

tarmim
01-23-2015, 03:22 PM
I know about tht ability. But i dont use it cause i want scrip, not salvage.

I do arkfalls, sieges, incursions etc a lot.
Wow i only got about 100 k scrip and im ego 2490.

ShadeXRaven
02-21-2015, 11:28 PM
I find that THE BEST way to get scrip is to sell everything you pick up... but i dont do incursions or seiges stuff like that... If you go to the area called KTAM Power with one friend and get at least threat 2 youll be good... Then just grab a detonator put on pinata and a few other loot drop chances and go to work... In 10 mins you can get 150k score and a lot of loot if you do it right because every 5 seconds you can spawn 6 guys on threat 2... then just swap with your friend and let them do it too... get lots of loot and keycodes n arkforge from doing this

WhiteStrike
02-22-2015, 02:47 AM
I find that THE BEST way to get scrip is to sell everything you pick up... but i dont do incursions or seiges stuff like that... If you go to the area called KTAM Power with one friend and get at least threat 2 youll be good... Then just grab a detonator put on pinata and a few other loot drop chances and go to work... In 10 mins you can get 150k score and a lot of loot if you do it right because every 5 seconds you can spawn 6 guys on threat 2... then just swap with your friend and let them do it too... get lots of loot and keycodes n arkforge from doing this
1st:This thread is old.
2n:It's Sutro Tower,not KTAM tower.

Midnight
02-22-2015, 09:15 AM
Yeah...nothing to see at KTAM Power, nothing at all....just pass this on by devs...these are not the droids you want

WhiteStrike
02-22-2015, 09:56 AM
Yeah...nothing to see at KTAM Power, nothing at all....just pass this on by devs...these are not the droids you want

What do you mean by that?