PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help

Jinxypoo
01-21-2015, 07:12 PM
I played around with google, and looked for some answer to this, but I'm not coming up with anything.

Earlier today, I started randomly not getting points for things. I mean, everything. Sieges, Incursions, whatever usually gives points, I more often than not, get none. Sometimes if I stay, and keep killing stuff, it will start to give me points, but sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it starts giving me points, but stops randomly also. At the end, it says I have 0 points, and often doesn't give me a reward, and if it does, it's not the one I should have gotten.

So I noticed that even when doing nothing, I have a score counter like I was actually doing something. It's gotten progressively higher over the day, so it seems like I'm 'stuck' in something, and when I do something else, it thinks I'm still doing the other thing? I don't really know, that's why I'm asking. I also get points for stuff that isn't on the main map, like co-op, or going into an arkfall, which also supports the theory that I am 'stuck' in something on the main map.

Things I've tried: Restarting the Xbox, doing random side missions, doing co-op missions, doing random emergencies, doing contracts. I even turned off the game for a couple hours, and when I came back, it was the same. Pretty much anything you can do, I've tried, but it's still the same.

If anyone could help out with this, or has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

wjssmith
01-21-2015, 07:28 PM
Just a thought but did you finish unlocking your ego perks? Once all ego perks are unlocked you no longer receive xp. After that the only way to increase ego is to complete pursuits and master weapons and vehicles.

Edit: Also if you are talking about the leader board there is a bug that causes it to display 0 points and 0 score. No idea how to stop it though.

I played around with google, and looked for some answer to this, but I'm not coming up with anything.

Earlier today, I started randomly not getting points for things. I mean, everything. Sieges, Incursions, whatever usually gives points, I more often than not, get none. Sometimes if I stay, and keep killing stuff, it will start to give me points, but sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it starts giving me points, but stops randomly also. At the end, it says I have 0 points, and often doesn't give me a reward, and if it does, it's not the one I should have gotten.

So I noticed that even when doing nothing, I have a score counter like I was actually doing something. It's gotten progressively higher over the day, so it seems like I'm 'stuck' in something, and when I do something else, it thinks I'm still doing the other thing? I don't really know, that's why I'm asking. I also get points for stuff that isn't on the main map, like co-op, or going into an arkfall, which also supports the theory that I am 'stuck' in something on the main map.

Things I've tried: Restarting the Xbox, doing random side missions, doing co-op missions, doing random emergencies, doing contracts. I even turned off the game for a couple hours, and when I came back, it was the same. Pretty much anything you can do, I've tried, but it's still the same.

If anyone could help out with this, or has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Jinxypoo
01-21-2015, 07:37 PM
I haven't, I'm only around 1800 ego or so. And yeah, talking about the leaderboards, but also where it tells you your score during it, mine always shows zero, well most of the time anyway. Then at the end, when it shows you what tier reward you get, I get the bottom one, or none at all.

Venombird
01-21-2015, 07:53 PM
that just started happening to me too.