PDA

View Full Version : tHERE IS A WORK-AROUND for PC to get into game...

Lupo
04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
I dunno if this is general knowledge yet but I will post it for anyone who doesnt know ...

You can log in by changing your "settings" from full screen to windowed and then back again (hit apply each time) on the character choosing screen setting menu. I was jusst ingame for hours w/o any problems and b4 I tried this I couldnt log in at all for 2 days. I dont know if this works by switching other settings but it does work with full screen to windowed and back.

I hope this helps some frustrated players (like I was) and a big thank you to the guy who first mentioned this (cant remember the name or where exactly I read it. (was very frustrated b4 I got this to work and was tryin to find stuff in lots pf threads) But whoever you were you get the credit for finding this work around I am just passing it forward.

Defy
04-04-2013, 02:43 PM
thanks, will try it next time i have problems logging in

KeeroLust
04-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Confirmed after being in fullscreen and attempting to click play several times and wait for the load screen to tell me that Defiance service is not available, I changed to windowed and clicked play and behold it worked. Now that we know what the bug is it would be good if it was squashed soon. Good work!

Pasha
04-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Alternative method - create alt, log in to the game, logout, log your main.