PDA

View Full Version : Trion just left a message

DarealNDQ
04-04-2013, 02:56 PM
For those complaining about random server shut downs, while I was playing Trion left a message in the chat stating that the server would shut down in 15mins.So I guess they have been reading posts on here cause this is the first time I have seen this.

starcheif
04-04-2013, 02:59 PM
I got a message like that Tuesday, Wednesday and today saying they were shutting down in 30mins then 15mins. I think they give us a heads up when they can.

Big Worm
04-04-2013, 03:00 PM
yes this warning that they gave us was good, im glad they read the forums

Tango80
04-04-2013, 03:00 PM
For those complaining about random server shut downs, while I was playing Trion left a message in the chat stating that the server would shut down in 15mins.So I guess they have been reading posts on here cause this is the first time I have seen this.

Unless it was massive server instability which cause a lot of them to crash they tended to post the warning messages.

Got quite a bit of them yesterday however when the servers crashed late last night around 10pm pst that was unexpected therefore no warning.

SweetMadness
04-04-2013, 03:02 PM

Sometimes they do, some times they don't.

If it's an emergency shut down, they aren't going to warn people, after all it's an "emergency."

Lion_Turtyle
04-04-2013, 03:04 PM
I saw a warning the very first time they took the servers down. People are honestly just incompetent.

When you sudden;y get kicked and cannot connect to the servers, it's because they crashed. There is no way for Trion to warn you because they don't know it's going to crash. They're in the same boat as us. However, when they are taking the servers down to add or fix something, they have always warned us.

Charmmybun
04-04-2013, 03:05 PM
yeah no the heads up is great if they can give a 30 15 10 kind of update it lets us know. and wont be as aggravating when it shuts down

DarealNDQ
04-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Well I wasn't sure if this was something new or not either way it doesn't bother me much since I'm have very minimal issues while playing the game.

gryste
04-04-2013, 03:12 PM
If they have na servers and euro servers. Give us a time that we know. Is it so hard to also put the time in gmt

Youkai Risu
04-04-2013, 03:18 PM
If I didn't back out before it shut down did I lose all my progress ?

Lion_Turtyle
04-04-2013, 03:23 PM
If they have na servers and euro servers. Give us a time that we know. Is it so hard to also put the time in gmt
Wooo. That was difficult.

http://mytimeconverter.com/