PDA

View Full Version : Melee Kills Not Counting

TERRYBARRACUDA
01-22-2015, 03:58 PM
I started playing the game over again with my 2nd character and the melee kills I've done are not counting for the pursuit. I just melee-killed 20 enemies in a row and the pursuit still says 0.

Burned In Effigy
01-22-2015, 04:00 PM
Happened to me too but when I looged off n came back later it caught it.

TERRYBARRACUDA
01-22-2015, 04:05 PM
It has been this way for three days now.

Chris Robet
01-22-2015, 04:06 PM
Send in a ticket.

Burned In Effigy
01-22-2015, 04:12 PM
What's weird is most times I NVR see my pursuit completion pop up in game. Instead I'll log back on the next day and I'll have an extra 20 ego pts. Nice .

Major Crapshot
01-22-2015, 09:04 PM
RNGesus has decided to be kind and granted me a Charge Blade from a crate. Sort of on topic questions:

1) Do the blades come in all of the flavors of the rainbow or are they capped at blue like spikes/stims? I pulled a blue.

2) Does using said Charge Blade count towards melee kills?

3) Pepperoni or Italian sausage? :)

Chris Robet
01-22-2015, 09:07 PM
RNGesus has decided to be kind and granted me a Charge Blade from a crate. Sort of on topic questions:

1) Do the blades come in all of the flavors of the rainbow or are they capped at blue like spikes/stims? I pulled a blue.

2) Does using said Charge Blade count towards melee kills?

3) Pepperoni or Italian sausage? :)

1) You can only get a blue blade without adding mods (Exluding the chimera claw and carving knife)

2) Yes

3) Sausage of course are you crazy?

Major Crapshot
01-22-2015, 09:25 PM
1) You can only get a blue blade without adding mods (Exluding the chimera claw and carving knife)

2) Yes

3) Sausage of course are you crazy?

1) So the card color is not an indication of its rarity but merely a reflection of its blade color?

2) Thanks. Oooooh, look out skitterlings. You little bastages.

3) Ha, trick question. Its both!

konstantinov
01-22-2015, 11:24 PM
What's weird is most times I NVR see my pursuit completion pop up in game. Instead I'll log back on the next day and I'll have an extra 20 ego pts. Nice .

Your new character has a crazy name.

Tura Satana
01-23-2015, 06:35 AM
1) So the card color is not an indication of its rarity but merely a reflection of its blade color?

2) Thanks. Oooooh, look out skitterlings. You little bastages.

3) Ha, trick question. Its both!

Turns out skitterlings are easier to melee the original way, by pressing the melee button. You can be swinging for days otherwise. Same with the scrapper dogs.

But yes, sword counting as melee means you can finally make use of all those melee perks and create quite a beast sword class.

And I prefer ground beef but some pepperoni are decent. : )