PDA

View Full Version : WTF TRION . Sort your sh*t out.

Mazaki
01-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Hotshots and Rampages are broken. Co -Op maps are impossible to do on low level ego rating.People die multiple times on simple enemies .Boss fights are even worse .Players just leave instances . Pvp balance is a joke. Vehicles spawn where ever they want.Missions are bugged or don't show objective on the map. Free 2 play model lock boxes are broken.Elite drop boxes drops only green items not ever blue or purple. Not to mention disconnections and lags.If your plan Trion is to kill this game and focus mainly on already dying Arche age .Then this way to go. 'slow clap" :mad:

Chris Robet
01-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Hotshots and Rampages are broken. Co -Op maps are impossible to do on low level ego rating.People die multiple times on simple enemies .Boss fights are even worse .Players just leave instances . Pvp balance is a joke. Vehicles spawn where ever they want.Missions are bugged or don't show objective on the map. Free 2 play model lock boxes are broken.Elite drop boxes drops only green items not ever blue or purple. Not to mention disconnections and lags.If your plan Trion is to kill this game and focus mainly on already dying Arche age .Then this way to go. 'slow clap" :mad:

Have you released the rage in your heart?

Wilhelm Keitel
01-23-2015, 04:09 PM
I read, I suck at this so it must be trions fault, I can't handle the challenges the repaired scaling meant for us to face, I never get anything good (I want) from drop boxes so I will blow it all out of proportion (elites never drop anything less then blue and guarantee one purple or OJ, never greens)

Zio
01-23-2015, 04:10 PM
I wanna open a ticket, but whole system is disabled now... WTF?
I still can't do Season 2 Episode 1 'cause of new patch...
Mobs and stuff gets bugged in incursions.
And now whole week i got only **** from Epic Mod Horad Lockboxes - from 5 boxes only sigle one usable thing. >_<

And now i got DCed from Monolith fighting and can't log in back

Chris Robet
01-23-2015, 04:13 PM
I still can't do Season 2 Episode 1 cose of new patch...
And now whole week i got only **** from Epic Mod Horad Lockboxes - from 5 boxes only sigle one usable thing. >_<

There is still a ticket feature go to the glyph website and click the submit a request tab in the upper right hand corner.

Altras
01-23-2015, 04:17 PM
They said they working on a hot fix for it. check the dev tracker

Zio
01-23-2015, 04:20 PM
I still can't do Season 2 Episode 1 'cause of new patch...
Mobs and stuff gets bugged in incursions.

And now i got DCed from Monolith fighting and can't log in back
<Sarcasm> >_<

Jaessica
01-23-2015, 04:58 PM
Co -Op maps are impossible to do on low level ego rating.People die multiple times on simple enemies .Boss fights are even worse .

Are we even playing the same game? Defiance is very forgiving in non-expert co-ops. Try leveling a bit more.

Oktharr
01-23-2015, 05:01 PM
I agree with about 10% of the OP. But the game is free to play, so...

I think OP meant to say thank you for giving us a free game.

Fallen_Aingeal
01-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Are we even playing the same game? Defiance is very forgiving in non-expert co-ops. Try leveling a bit more.
When I can go through the entire co-op{standard}, score at the top with no deaths after having my ego dropped from 5900 to 1500 and using nothing but a bmg, I would say that they're pretty damned easy.

Blu
01-23-2015, 05:35 PM
so...

I think OP meant to say thank you for giving us a free game.

ever seen the GONG show?

you just got red x or gonged out...

Defiance wasn't a free game, didn't start free, but just like a few ppl who may be left know, some ppl/us paid and spent money in this game and with this company..

This game is not like Red 5's firefall, it started free, stayed free and everything in the game can be farmed and earned, even the red beans, the currency you can buy or trade credits to get can be gained freely..

FF is truly a f2p game, you can earn everything in the game,,

cant say the same about this game, something's that you can buy from the store with money you may be able to get through gambling with lock boxes, but I think most of them that have outfits you can only buy?

So incorrect, this game was sold to a lot of us, some ppl spent over 160$ for the deluxe/limited edition, some of us spent 60$ on normal version, THEN the game went to free after its fail..

I did not say fall, I said fail..

either way, I enjoyed it for over 1300+ verified hours through raptor alone, have over 2k hours in it since alpha, watched everyone leave, should have gotten a IRON WARRIOR title just for staying and helping the new players and community as long as I did, but in the last 6months to year, even with me buying the deluxe version for only 6$ on pc I couldn't stick with it anymore...

I got my money worth from the game, but the fun that I had in the first few weeks was gone once EVERYONE left, felt like a ambassador to the game, only to become more let down once I did play a true f2p game, where I could actually farm and get all the cool outfits/cosmetics, by working for them..

even can get more invo slots in FF by farming crys to convert to creds to convert to redbeans..

can you do that here yet?

can you earn everything for free? or do you still have to buy more invo slots now? how does that work now?

biggest issue I have, is Firefall was in alpha for years b4 defiance, it stayed in alpha/beta a little to long, has a lot of same things that defiance has, bugs, alien like humanoids, now they are changing there vendor system to one similar to defiance, with (status) now instead of vouchers..

that's how I ended up BACK here right now, was trying to find the name of the diff status with the vendors (ie, unknown - trusted)

and once again I see these same kind of threads..

from the start to the end these have been common, where you don't see this @ R5 studios..

jet packs, ability to farm for everything, I have everything in the game I want from farming, cant say the same here, I would have to buy it back in the day with defiance, don't know how the system works now and wont find out..

Been here done that, GG..