PDA

View Full Version : your connection has timed out...

eveofmana
01-23-2015, 04:13 PM
passing time by jumpin into a "motherload" co-op, finished it an as its bringing me out--- it cuts me off displaying that message. so i close & bring the game up again an it connects, shows my character, everything is fine, try to log in--- "your connection has timed out".

is this some bug i have to wait out by being offline for awhile or what?:(

WhiteStrike
01-23-2015, 04:15 PM
It is completely normal.You should completely close the game and re-enter it to fix it.

eveofmana
01-23-2015, 04:29 PM
It is completely normal.You should completely close the game and re-enter it to fix it.
theeere it goes.... tried startin it up while the Glyph was still up several times, opened that up again an started ... problem gone...
ty!

WhiteStrike
01-23-2015, 04:58 PM
theeere it goes.... tried startin it up while the Glyph was still up several times, opened that up again an started ... problem gone...
ty!

It will happen again...it always does.It happens to everyone.

Tura Satana
01-24-2015, 05:24 AM
Its as if the game cache needs to be cleared before we can get back in..

Mister Derpenhowser
01-24-2015, 09:13 PM
Its as if the game cache needs to be cleared before we can get back in..

That's pretty much what I thought was up. It should do this between loading in and out of instances or fast travelling but in actuality doing those things just makes matters worse. Grumble grumble

Festival
01-24-2015, 10:20 PM
Completely unable to log in as of 9:20PM Pacific Time (PC NA), despite multiple game restarts..."Defiance service unavailable"