PDA

View Full Version : identical elite lock boxes?

BA Stranger
01-25-2015, 01:50 PM
This is something that really needs corrected. Ive bought about 20 of these boxes with keycodes and they contain the exact same items and almost identical crappy rolls. And they are put in the same order. There really needs to be a bigger variety of stuff in these or different drop rates. I get excited when im about to pull a box then I see the same stuff pop up that I have like 15 copies of in my claim items. 99% of the time I get the same stuff. The other 1% I get an oj with at least 2 or 3 useless rolls and a synergy that makes no sense on the gun

konstantinov
01-25-2015, 01:54 PM
RnG is a b**ch.

Chris Robet
01-25-2015, 02:03 PM
synergy that makes no sense on the gun

Like cannoneer synergy on a nanoless shotgun?

Atticus Batman
01-25-2015, 05:23 PM
Like cannoneer synergy on a nanoless shotgun?

Cannoneer isn't a big deal. It's first two bonuses are firerate, so just put 2 cannoneer mods on it. That leaves the other two mod spots available for a T5 mod. :)

Mister Derpenhowser
01-25-2015, 09:15 PM
99% of elite boxes and vendor crates usually go like this for me. Blue shield blue weapon, blue weapon, purple weapon, blue nades...

KILLSHOT707
01-25-2015, 09:53 PM
If every one pulled a great OJ out of a box every day the in game economy would be screwed. It's very easy to get 75 keys so just hope to get lucky some day. As for me 4 Reckoning's so far.......

Atticus Batman
01-26-2015, 01:57 AM
If every one pulled a great OJ out of a box every day the in game economy would be screwed. It's very easy to get 75 keys so just hope to get lucky some day. As for me 4 Reckoning's so far.......

People on Xbox Na love those for some reason.

Telemachus
01-26-2015, 03:32 AM
I have gotten these, a few days ago, a derailer as a reward from a elite box, a major incursion reward and a rep reward box. and 3 out of 4 vendors specials were derailers for a few days.

Random in this game needs a fix, because it's getting stuck, on repeated suckage.

Eleni
01-26-2015, 03:47 AM
Try to recall the Dark matter Arkfall drops before the patch.

It was 2/3 ojs per day, and market was more fair.

Now the sell a purple 40k (random rolls/syn) and a simple crap oj can be from 150 to 250k.

Crazy people out there.

konstantinov
01-26-2015, 05:13 AM

It'd be the t2 boxes all over again.

Tura Satana
01-26-2015, 09:06 AM
Try to recall the Dark matter Arkfall drops before the patch.

It was 2/3 ojs per day, and market was more fair.

Now the sell a purple 40k (random rolls/syn) and a simple crap oj can be from 150 to 250k.

Crazy people out there.

Anyone who pays 40k for a everyday purple weapon is out of their damn mind. I've sold a lot of orange weapons for that or less. I think its mostly new players trying to sell at those prices cuz they don't know. I try to tell people that no one is gonna pay that but I usually get attitude for it.

Sevrin
01-26-2015, 09:12 AM
My experience with RNG elite boxes since about Halloween has been more than dismal. I can't even remember the last time I got ANYTHING even decent out of one (and I pull about one sometimes two a day) Beyond this, I've received many, many duplicate crappy items. This is not random. This is planned horribleness in the programming. I don't believe the RNG is truly random. I don't mind grinding and working hard for a decent weapon or shield but the way things are now is beyond ridiculous. (The only thing worse than my recent experiences with elite boxes has been my experience with the epic mod hoards over last few months.)

r1p
01-26-2015, 09:20 AM
I usually see the same thing as Mister D. I don't expect an OJ every box, but I usually go at least a couple of weeks at time before I see one. I do expect to see multiple purples at least half the time, even if they don't have good rolls. I also expect to get something other sniper rifles which I also get more than half the time. I mean a lot of sniper rifles.

Also, the RNG would have to be screwed up for someone to pull 4 Reckonings? What are the odds on getting a jackpot, %0.001?

Graywolfe
01-26-2015, 09:31 AM
Its different for everyone, I have gotten one OJ period from the boxes, quite a few purples though. It is very rarely something i actually want though, I get mostly sawed off shotguns and RLs oh and grenades lots and lots of grenades.

stefb42
01-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Opened elite lockbox last night and got 1 shield and 3 quick repeaters, 2 of which were orange, but 3 quick repeaters, hardly seems random to me, especially with all the other complaints of boxes containing all the same weapons, might be worth the team just having a peek to see if anything is going on, I mean a similar thing did happen before when a load of guns disappeared from the loot tables and they kept saying there was no issue then later found the issue, I know this issue (if it even exists) isn't the same, but just pointing out that sometimes things do go unintentionally wrong and may well have again

konstantinov
01-27-2015, 11:37 AM
Opened elite lockbox last night and got 1 shield and 3 quick repeaters, 2 of which were orange, but 3 quick repeaters, hardly seems random to me, especially with all the other complaints of boxes containing all the same weapons, might be worth the team just having a peek to see if anything is going on, I mean a similar thing did happen before when a load of guns disappeared from the loot tables and they kept saying there was no issue then later found the issue, I know this issue (if it even exists) isn't the same, but just pointing out that sometimes things do go unintentionally wrong and may well have again

Some people seem to have better luck than others. I don't get OJ's very often but it seems when I do they're pretty decent.

stefb42
01-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Wasn't really my luck I was on about, moreso the fact I yet again get 3 of the same gun from a lockbox, seems to happen a lot lately, now if it had been 2 ark shields I got I would have been bragging about luck

WhiteStrike
01-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Some people seem to have better luck than others. I don't get OJ's very often but it seems when I do they're pretty decent.
Sorry,but I just recalled this when you said that:

r1p
01-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Sorry,but I just recalled this when you said that:

Extremely apropos considering he already pulled the new jackpot weapon that was released in today's patch.

Tura Satana
01-27-2015, 04:44 PM
Spikes need to be removed from elite boxes. Getting damage spike from an elite box is a joke. Last night I was reminded of why I started using my keys on the mod hoards instead.

WhiteStrike
01-28-2015, 12:51 AM
Extremely apropos considering he already pulled the new jackpot weapon that was released in today's patch.
He did?The RnG smiled at him.

Ray8888
01-29-2015, 08:33 PM

I did last night too. From the blue box at the Fork. And I have a stupid question... what do you guys mean by T4, T3, ect?

Chris Robet
01-29-2015, 08:35 PM
T1= white rarity/common T2= green rarity/uncommon T3= blue rarity/rare T4= purple rarity/epic T5= orange rarity/legendary

Bonehead
01-29-2015, 08:45 PM
I did last night too. From the blue box at the Fork. And I have a stupid question... what do you guys mean by T4, T3, ect?

They used to refer to the lock boxes that way. Don't know why.
Green box was T2, etc. Back in the day, rarity was not guaranteed so you could buy a T4 and get three greens and a blue.
Just a while ago they changed the names of the boxes so the "T" designation is just a holdover from the past.

Tura Satana
01-29-2015, 08:52 PM
Funny how green is considered "uncommon."

Bonehead
01-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Funny how green is considered "uncommon."

Yea, they needed a step between blue and white.