PDA

View Full Version : Key binding the lockouts?

Nikmal
04-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Is it possible to key bind the lockouts so that we can switch between them quickly instead of heading to the character screen and doing it there. It just seems so clumsy to do it that way and would rather map it to the keyboard instead?
Thanks!

Jestunhi
04-04-2013, 04:11 PM
I assume you mean loadouts.

Not that I have found.

L, up arrow, up arrow, right arrow, L will cycle you 1 loadout forwards a bit quicker than using the mouse.

Not sure what the stance is on simple keybind macros in this game, but if they are this should be a good candidate for binding.

Nikmal
04-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Yea the loadouts. So by pushing the L will cycle me through the individual loadouts then? If that is the case that is what I am looking for. Thanks!

Avenger
04-04-2013, 04:19 PM
repeatedly pushing L will only open and close the loadouts screen - though I've yet to test, presumably the arrow keys mentioned by Jestunhi are what is cycling through the options.

Jestunhi
04-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Yea the loadouts. So by pushing the L will cycle me through the individual loadouts then? If that is the case that is what I am looking for. Thanks!

No...

L, up arrow, up arrow, right arrow, L

L (open loadout window)
Up (to helm I think)
Up (to loadout)
Right (move forward 1 loadout)
L (close loadout window)

Danariel
04-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Oh, perfect! I have both a Logitech G510 keyboard and a G500 mouse, both with macro ability. I hadn't even thought to do this yet. I'll have to do it first thing when I get home.