PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen either of these?

konstantinov
01-28-2015, 05:27 PM
I was told by some f2p players that there were 4x DMG and 5x DMG Top Notch Boomers with the DMG being straight DMG rolls and not FDR/Crit/Mods. They even claimed that the weapons were prepatch and that there were 40 of them but everyone that has one had retired in the last 2 weeks. I offered 20 mil for one and asked other long time players if they had heard of one or seen one. They told me they were here on the forums but I have been unable to find any proof of existence. Am I just the 5900 noob they claim I am or what?

A. TN vendor boxes have only been in the game for a little over a year.
B. Prepatch weapons didn't have 5 rolls so I don't see how there could be 4 or 5 DMG rolls.

Chris Robet
01-28-2015, 05:35 PM
Most likely some idiot trying to troll you.

Leprochaun
01-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Isn't it theoretically possible to get one though?

Johnny Stranger
01-28-2015, 05:53 PM
you saw my 5 reloads on sawed off ? guess could have easily been 5 damage rolls ..... theoretically speaking ...

SUPREEM
01-28-2015, 06:05 PM
Never heard of it. On ps3 na, I've only heard of TN boomers having 3 DMG rolls without mastery.

Chris Robet
01-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Although one time I got the 7th legion sawed off and it was glitched with all the mods (excluding purple obviously) were reload so maybe he was talking about a glitch.

Chump Norris
01-28-2015, 08:53 PM
I found this thread: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?164764-Looking-for-green-prepatch-weapons

I saw a guy who upgraded a syphon assassin green heavy ar with double crit to get the extra blue crit and he rolled it for the crit so its a quad crit I don't remember his name though sorry

If this was possible maybe some lucky SOB had a green 2x DMG and managed to get Blue and OJ DMG rolls on it. It would be cool to see the damage on one of these if true.

konstantinov
01-28-2015, 08:58 PM
I found this thread: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?164764-Looking-for-green-prepatch-weapons

If this was possible maybe some lucky SOB had a green 2x DMG and managed to get Blue and OJ DMG rolls on it. It would be cool to see the damage on one of these if true.

Vendor rep boxes were introduced after the weapon roll revamp. Plus detonators only had a Green/Purple/OJ roll.

Chump Norris
01-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Vendor rep boxes were introduced after the weapon roll revamp. Plus detonators only had a Green/Purple/OJ roll.

I couldn't remember if they got the white roll or not. It sounds like the best the could have done is upgrade a FRC Big Boomer that had green DMG roll.

EDIT: This is probably just more extinct shield talk.

Bentu
01-29-2015, 12:01 AM
I keep an eye on the 360 trade forums and have never seen one, I've heard of 3 x dmg dets but never been able to get my hands on one.

stefb42
01-29-2015, 03:09 AM
you saw my 5 reloads on sawed off ? guess could have easily been 5 damage rolls ..... theoretically speaking ...

Not really no, each rarity tier for sawn offs has reload in the available pool of rolls, boomers however don't have damage available in each rarity tier, I believe only blue and orange and mastery can roll dmg on a boomer, might be wrong but those are the only tiers I've seen dmg in

Markeen
01-29-2015, 03:51 AM
I have a clanmate with a Legendary Canker. All fire rate rolls and a fire rate mastery. Not sure if he has the Strain Reducer on it but if he did that would make it a .... x6 fire rate? I don't see why a boomer would be any different.

And yes, I've seen a x4 dmg boomer.

Eleni
01-29-2015, 03:56 AM

Igot a 4xreload QM FRC sawed off scattergun, its an old one (from trade 1 year ago).
It has whit/green/blue/oj reload rolls and is quartermaster.

Doable to get a 5th roll from mastery.

Had a immunizer aswell 4x firerate, same, more than 1 year old.

Exists? maybe; 20 exists? I doubt.

duction
01-29-2015, 04:45 AM
I've ALOT of big boomers and never seen a green DMG roll and I've played thus game since beta, and been in the largest clans and no other members have ever mentioned it either, I call ********.

stefb42
01-29-2015, 05:33 AM
A lot of you are missing the point by trying to compare boomers to shotguns and infectors,reload is an available roll at every tier in a sawed off and possibly other shotties idk, fire rate is available at every tier on an infector, dmg is not an available roll at every tier on a boomer, or any other gun for that matter

I have a tachmag pulser with 3 fire rate rolls, that's all the fire rate rolls it can ever have because fire rate isn't an available roll on the tier that's missing it on smgs, my boomer has 2 dmg rolls, again all it can have because dmg not available at other tiers, same goes for my assault rifle, wolfhound will only ever roll 2 crit rolls at green and blue rarity, crit isn't available at any other tier etc etc

Johnny Stranger
01-29-2015, 05:43 AM
thanks Stef for clearing that up ... :)

Symbiosis2099
01-29-2015, 06:30 AM
On defiance data there's a table that list all the rolls available at each teir for each gun. I would link it but I'm on here from my xbox and there's no copy/paste option lol

stefb42
01-29-2015, 07:08 AM
And yes, I've seen a x4 dmg boomer.

This boomer,what tier were the dmg rolls in? Was it 3 dmg rolls and a dmg mastery? Or 4 straight dmg rolls? Its completely possible that maybe one or two of these exist, but there was only ever a small window of time in which to create them, and it would have required someone to have kept an old pre patch green with 2 dmg rolls already on it, and then have the rng smile on them with 2 further dmg rolls before encryption was introduced, most pre patch weapons were destroyed before rarity increase was introduced but not all

However a top notch boomer absolutely impossible to have a double dmg pre patch green version of this because these guns weren't introduced until after the 1st weapon patch that introduced rolls per rarity

Slightly ot but heh, pre patch I pulled an orange vot disruptor that had NO bonus rolls on it whatsoever, I asked in chat support and they said its the synergy that makes the gun useful. Well it was cannoneer so fire rate didn't help being burst fire. And it had no nano so the nano effect thing was useless. And at that time in the game you couldn't fit nano converters on vot guns, it may as well have been white lol

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 07:31 AM
This boomer,what tier were the dmg rolls in? Was it 3 dmg rolls and a dmg mastery? Or 4 straight dmg rolls? Its completely possible that maybe one or two of these exist, but there was only ever a small window of time in which to create them, and it would have required someone to have kept an old pre patch green with 2 dmg rolls already on it, and then have the rng smile on them with 2 further dmg rolls before encryption was introduced, most pre patch weapons were destroyed before rarity increase was introduced but not all

However a top notch boomer absolutely impossible to have a double dmg pre patch green version of this because these guns weren't introduced until after the 1st weapon patch that introduced rolls per rarity

Slightly ot but heh, pre patch I pulled an orange vot disruptor that had NO bonus rolls on it whatsoever, I asked in chat support and they said its the synergy that makes the gun useful. Well it was cannoneer so fire rate didn't help being burst fire. And it had no nano so the nano effect thing was useless. And at that time in the game you couldn't fit nano converters on vot guns, it may as well have been white lol

You know how pissed I was when I went to put a Toxic converter on my Grind Fragger back in the day?

Eleni
01-29-2015, 07:32 AM
A lot of you are missing the point by trying to compare boomers to shotguns (...) dmg is not an available roll at every tier on a boomer

+1 for Stef, forgot about that

stefb42
01-29-2015, 07:37 AM
You know how pissed I was when I went to put a Toxic converter on my Grind Fragger back in the day?

Lol sucked didn't it. And the amount of vot weapons that had no nano and cannoneer synergy seemed pretty high then

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 07:50 AM
Lol sucked didn't it. And the amount of vot weapons that had no nano and cannoneer synergy seemed pretty high then

Cannoneer Syphon Vot Fraggers use to be the go to weapon for pvp due to the insane in the membrane proc rate because it was based off each pellet. I'd run around and kill 2 people and then get like 8 kills off the delayed procs.

duction
01-29-2015, 08:13 AM
People wouldn't believe me but syphon mazu blast rifles were evil with that constant proc.

richardkrainium
01-29-2015, 08:28 AM

actually that heavy does exist. i have seen it and i know who the current owner is on xbox na. 3.2 crit heavy....damn

as far as boomers go that can be cleared up real simply buy saying lack of knowledge of guns by the new ppl and creative bs marketing of weapon. example....natural dbl dam ,mastered dam, built in 1.05 dam for being rep gun and a t5 damage barrel. that makes 5x b.s. dam. Ive seen alot of ppl trying to use the syn and the mods as the extra rolls to try and bs someone into thinking its more than it actually is.

duction
01-29-2015, 08:33 AM
Hope he has a 30% crit barrel on that.

richardkrainium
01-29-2015, 08:33 AM

same can be said when ya see the pistol that still has toxic on it in one of the top notch vendors. ya buy it and instantly it becomes radiation. oh and dont forget the guns in that same vendor that still have selfies on them.

richardkrainium
01-29-2015, 08:34 AM
Hope he has a 30% crit barrel on that.

yep it does. think the gun cost him around 8 mil

when are ya coming over to the na Duction. i already have a bunch of your clan members in my clan...

stefb42
01-29-2015, 08:40 AM
I suppose the synergy may be considered on solstice weapons because it is an actual 1.05 dmg increase, but there were no solstice boomers only ground pounders, but I guess by that reckoning you could call assassin and purge 4x crit because of the synergy crit bonuses which they most certainly aren't. Lol that would make my hellfire assault rifle 2x dmg and 4x crit rolls, 3dmg if you count the t4 power bore lol

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 08:53 AM
I suppose the synergy may be considered on solstice weapons because it is an actual 1.05 dmg increase, but there were no solstice boomers only ground pounders, but I guess by that reckoning you could call assassin and purge 4x crit because of the synergy crit bonuses which they most certainly aren't. Lol that would make my hellfire assault rifle 2x dmg and 4x crit rolls, 3dmg if you count the t4 power bore lol

So if that's the case then I have..

1x DMG 6x Crit HF AR
5x DMG 2x reload TN Boomer
4x DMG 2x FDR TN Boomer
5x DMG SS Ground Pounder

I mean let's get real here. People are claiming Regens/Energerizers/Boosters are "extinct". Those same people are newer players and they found that info on a different forum and were "given" the same information from players that have been around for a year. F2P brought a population increase which is a good thing and you know there are going to be some rotten apples but I never thought it'd bring in this many.

Which option is a rip off?

A. OJ nade for over 100k
B. Carving Knife for "14 millions"

Option B

richardkrainium
01-29-2015, 08:54 AM

as dumb as it sounds yes

richardkrainium
01-29-2015, 08:58 AM
Which option is a rip off?

A. OJ for over 100k
B. Carving Knife for "14 millions"

Option B

14 mil for a carving knife...now thats a bargain...lololol

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 08:59 AM
14 mil for a carving knife...now thats a bargain...lololol

Same person said they'd sell a Feaster for 17 mil.

stefb42
01-29-2015, 09:24 AM
as dumb as it sounds yes

And people actually fall for this? Or is it more so a justification by dishonest sellers

richardkrainium
01-29-2015, 09:58 AM
And people actually fall for this? Or is it more so a justification by dishonest sellers

a little of both. and about a year ago some of the biggest sellers were using that tactic on the forums

infestedlizard1
06-29-2015, 03:11 AM
The most possible dmg rolls u can get on a gun is 2 blue at 1.05 dmg and orange at 1.10 dmg but if the gun is an original game gun then the 1.05 dmg can be green in theory if u had an original game gun that was purple and had 2 dmg rolls already then it would be possible to upgrade to orange and get a 3rd dmg roll however I have been playing the since 2 weeks after it came out and u never seen purples with 2 dmg rolls so most u can get is 3 and that's only with 2 dmg rolls and dmg mastery it's same with crit rolls old roll system didn't have orange crit roll the new system does but if u had a purple with double crit upgrading it to orange u wouldn't have any chance of the new orange crit roll cos the new system does not let u have more than 1 of each roll on the weapon

Bonehead
06-29-2015, 08:20 AM
Same person said they'd sell a Feaster for 17 mil.

I'd sell one for that.

If I had one.

Meh, who am I kidding.

I'd prolly just give it away or vendor it.

Invader Tak
06-29-2015, 08:30 AM
Good game.

Cobra Crusher
06-29-2015, 08:12 PM
I keep an eye on the 360 trade forums and have never seen one, I've heard of 3 x dmg dets but never been able to get my hands on one.

I have a 3X dmg boomer. When i use ego boost it does 70K damage.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-29-2015, 08:52 PM
so now cankers can roll fire rate for mastery? when did this happen?

Johnny Gatt
06-30-2015, 08:09 AM
I have never seen one. The most I have seen are 3x dmg. Those are fairly rare. I suppose it is possible someone upgrade an FRC boomer from green back when it was possible... but even then only possible X4 dmg. I do not think TN dropped green boomers though.

r1p
06-30-2015, 09:22 AM

It didn't as far as I know.

Egyptia
06-30-2015, 09:30 AM
I have a clanmate with a Legendary Canker. All fire rate rolls and a fire rate mastery. Not sure if he has the Strain Reducer on it but if he did that would make it a .... x6 fire rate? I don't see why a boomer would be any different.

And yes, I've seen a x4 dmg boomer.You can not get a firerate roll on a canker. Maybe something like firerate on self revive. 4X Big boomer is a myth as well. you can look at all possible rolls for each weapon type on defiancedata. Come on vets

Egyptia
06-30-2015, 09:34 AM
Actually, this is only true on weapons that were aloud to have repeating rolls. This can not happen anymore

cmpowell
06-30-2015, 09:35 AM
Mods don't count as rolls, lol

DEATHBRINGER210
06-30-2015, 10:00 AM
some guys on here are f2p .

DEATHBRINGER210
06-30-2015, 10:05 AM
so my 6xs fire rate canker can still roll fire rate sweet . 7xs fire rate

Ryu Soba JP
06-30-2015, 10:52 AM
This comment about being a F2P player is getting really stupid. Because a person may have made a mistake when reading the weapons card does not mean they don't know what they are talking about. It just means they made a mistake. By the way, just because you started playing before some people doesn't mean you are a better player or understand the game more than others. Also, I own all the dlc's that I bought individually. I have a hard copy of the game and I've spend money in the bit store for extras and Lockboxes. That hardly makes me a "Free to play" player.

The canker in question was white, green, blue and oj fire rate rolls. The strain reducer adds an additional 1.15 fire rate roll. I know mods don't count as rolls in Defiance but why don't they? Because you are adding a new "roll" that wasn't on the weapon originally it should still be considered as an added roll. But, I know in the world of Defiance others don't count mods as adding additional rolls to the weapon. So, the canker is x4 firerate, with a t4 strain reducer thus adding another firerate roll. The mastery is not fire rate.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-30-2015, 10:59 AM
hey i didnt say anyones ones name. why u mad? u still mad that Germany lost?

Ryu Soba JP
06-30-2015, 11:08 AM
Furthermore, as it was stated on another thread. There was a small window where x4 damage on a boomer was possible. However, as I stated before. I haven't seen one and have only heard of it. Thanks for playing.

CaptainObvious
06-30-2015, 11:12 AM

You must be new there.

Ryu Soba JP
06-30-2015, 11:13 AM
hey i didnt say anyones ones . why u mad? u still mad that Germany lost?

Not mad. It's just a repetitive comment that I keep seeing. Some "Vets" have placed themselves on a high horse and used this "f2p" comment as an excuse for bugs and exploits in the game and for the trade/sell market that is inflated. Pretty sure when I started playing it was the "Vets" who were teaching new players exploits and were selling gear for ridiculous prices.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-30-2015, 11:14 AM
Furthermore, as it was stated on another thread. There was a small window where x4 damage on a boomer was possible. However, as I stated before. I haven't seen one and have only heard of it. Thanks for playing.

btw you should have got the season pass and saved some $ good day

DEATHBRINGER210
06-30-2015, 11:18 AM
You must be new there.

maybe i am and maybe im not . but i didnt start when f2p dropped :)

DEATHBRINGER210
06-30-2015, 11:20 AM
Not mad. It's just a repetitive comment that I keep seeing. Some "Vets" have placed themselves on a high horse and used this "f2p" comment as an excuse for bugs and exploits in the game and for the trade/sell market that is inflated. Pretty sure when I started playing it was the "Vets" who were teaching new players exploits and were selling gear for ridiculous prices.

some of us vets are so high and we aint never coming down