PDA

View Full Version : Co op is now the new hassle in 2015

SUPREEM
01-29-2015, 08:22 AM
Why devs, why? Can one of the defiance gods please explain why players are now getting booted left and right out of co op matches? This new (or reinstated?) boot feature is in the way. Don't know your tag, get the boot. Using gun i don't like, get the boot. No mic, get the boot. Jus feel like being a d!k, giving you the boot. Co ops are now the new hassle, on top of everything else that goes wrong.

stefb42
01-29-2015, 08:51 AM
C
Why devs, why? Can one of the defiance gods please explain why players are now getting booted left and right out of co op matches? This new (or reinstated?) boot feature is in the way. Don't know your tag, get the boot. Using gun i don't like, get the boot. No mic, get the boot. Jus feel like being a d!k, giving you the boot. Co ops are now the new hassle, on top of everything else that goes wrong.

In before they delete this thread too. Stop to lok for data recs some player on here says they kick them. Held up by the enemy they ran past and you're holding them up and kick. Their friend needs a slot and kick. Worst thing they have done to this game since they removed the kick ability

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 08:58 AM
I'd only boot afk players.

duction
01-29-2015, 09:03 AM
I'd boot my own mother.

Tura Satana
01-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Don't run co-op with randoms anymore. You just can't. At the very least, go in with two friends and risk one screwball. Atleast you wont get kicked. But you know what its like now.

Symbiosis2099
01-29-2015, 10:01 AM
Know the people you're co-oping with, or start a group and shout out in zone for people to run with you so that you're sure to be the leader. That's how I avoid the boot anyways

duction
01-29-2015, 10:46 AM
Have they brought back the kick from match to the coop and not just kick from group?

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 10:47 AM
Have they brought back the kick from match to the coop and not just kick from group?

Yes.............

stefb42
01-29-2015, 10:47 AM

Yeah you get booted from a group you're booted from the map too

duction
01-29-2015, 10:49 AM
So if you are doing key runs now you have to all run it?

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 10:52 AM
So if you are doing key runs now you have to all run it?

Pretty much.

duction
01-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Lol I saw in the patch notes so thing about people cheating in a coop and they may get banned for what they did. Who was it lol.

stefb42
01-29-2015, 10:54 AM
Its the whole reason for bringing it back. Was a 100% forge bonus weekend and people were on boasting how much forge they'd made. Then a load of people telling tales on ppl doing it. They immediately pulled commander chronkite and quickly after returned the kick from coop instead of group

Leprochaun
01-29-2015, 10:59 AM
I was in an xbl party with someone who tried to do a key run with his own group and they all got to the door but he said there was no circle to activate the boss room. Apparently he and his group had to go back and activate the checkpoints before it showed up. So I'm under the impression that even if a whole group tried to decoy through the map, they wouldn't actually be able to skip it. Which leads me to wonder what the point of the kick-from-group-kick-from-map feature is useful for.

SUPREEM
01-29-2015, 11:24 AM
I have friends and clanmates but players aren't always available when you need them to be, that's no problem. Problem is this idiotic boot system that isn't necessary given the fact you have to hit all check points anyway. Its bad enough dealing with noobflation, constant server time outs, lags, PvP issues, etc. Now we gotta walk on eggshells just to play co op and not get booted at the end of it also? This is becoming a bit of a pain. ;)

BC001
01-29-2015, 12:36 PM
It is more than just "a bit" of a pain. They took an annoyance and turned it into a complete disaster instead of fixing the root cause.

Now it is nearly impossible to get into a co-op without enough clanmates on to fill it, and if you do manage to get into an ad-hoc one chances are high that it is a core-farming exploit where everyone is kicked at the last part so the leaders' buddies can come in and finish it without "wasting time" (from the core-farmer's point of view) slogging through the whole thing.

Because of nonsense like what has happened to the co-ops I am not looking forward to the rock thing at all, it is far too likely to degenerate into more of the same (or even start out like it in the first place). The best part of Defiance is the open world, why not add to it instead of idiotic angst-ridden, exploitable raid maps?

ShatterST4R
01-29-2015, 12:53 PM
I only play with people I know, or if I ask in zone for people. Never enter a random coop map due to this, and I refuse to buy arkforge with bits.

BC001
01-29-2015, 01:30 PM
I only play with people I know, or if I ask in zone for people. Never enter a random coop map due to this, and I refuse to buy arkforge with bits.

That is pretty much what I do now too, when there are enough friends on. It is not a solution though, it is just an extremely inconvenient workaround for a serious flaw in the game. Mostly I just do not bother with co-op anymore and I will probably ignore the new raid hub stuff for the same reason.

I came to Defiance out of curiosity from the TV series and stayed mostly because of how well the sandbox style works compared to linear games and their 'endgame' raids. The co-ops here are actually less interesting than those in many other games due to a number of factors and I strongly suspect that the new raids will be similarly effected by them. I believe a lot of other people are here for the differences Defiance has from the run of the mill games too, not for the things in which it is similar to them.

dremora ven0m
01-29-2015, 03:41 PM
I actually enjoy co-op aside from the bosses disappering mid fight, n000bs using bmgs & defiant few weapons during them.
I will usually lead groups of randoms on expert maps (cant atm due to xbl & in game chat ban) made up from asking in zone who wants to join.
as I am unable to do this atm I join quick match n have been booted several times. As others have said this is really annoying!
Not sure how this misuse could of not been foreseen given the amount of trolls using the internet!

p.s. really devs you have an 8 hour server maintanance & still end level bosses disappear for 85% of the showdown (motherlode, scrap works, explosions 101, sol excavation & even the pincer. Seems its only the matron that doesnt do it)

duction
01-29-2015, 03:50 PM
when the game 1st came out it was just like it is now and people were getting kicked and trolled, kicking out players right at the end when you get to the boss... stops people doing the coops. so they stopped it and all was good, but now they brought it back just to stop the few% glitching the maps and taking advantage of the kick but doesn't boot their group to goto the boss fight within about 10 seconds of the coop starting. ark forge farming :D

Claydough
01-29-2015, 04:36 PM
i dont understand why they need to keep the boot feature. they've already modifyed the map so you cannot speed run anymore. the old boot system cannot be used like it could before

Rashere
01-29-2015, 05:08 PM

People aren't getting booted "left and right". We've been monitoring how frequently it happens. There was a spike in kicks for a couple of days right after the change as people had fun abusing it, but it quickly went back to the same rate as it was before.

Rashere

stefb42
01-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Leaving a group should kick you from map. Other than that there should be no leaders, no options to kick, its just turning into 1 big trollfest discouraging players from joining random groups is complete bs, plain and simple, with the exception of pvp I should be able to play all other aspects of this game with whomever I choose without having to worry about what another player is going to do to me, I mean I bought the game too. What right should someone else have to kick me out of content I payed for?

This didn't work at launch and they changed it, and its still not working now since they changed it, too many wannabe moderators, dictators, trolls and just general anuses out there for the system to be able to say 'working as intended '

Tura Satana
01-29-2015, 06:13 PM
I think the kicks should be solely vote based. The leader having the ability to kick whoever they want at will just isn't even necessary, not to mention how easy it can be abused.

Nefarious
01-29-2015, 06:59 PM
Although I haven't experienced being kicked and haven't noticed anyone else being kicked it sure isn't a good feeling of having someone being able to kick you at the end glooming over you.

I haven't really been in any kind of these type of threads but was it ever said as to the reason on why this feature of group leaders in co-op being able to kick others re-implemented? It came right after when players were farming Ark Forge by skipping through Cronkhite. But that couldn't be the reason as to why this was put in since players who "glitch" through co-ops are in cahoots and do it as a group anyway. So being able to kick someone wouldn't solve that problem since they wouldn't kick each other.

I haven't played Cronkhite as of late since then, can players still use Decoy to go through the wall? Or still use Decoy in general to get through things?

stefb42
01-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Although I haven't experienced being kicked and haven't noticed anyone else being kicked it sure isn't a good feeling of having someone being able to kick you at the end glooming over you.

I haven't really been in any kind of these type of threads but was it ever said as to the reason on why this feature of group leaders in co-op being able to kick others re-implemented? It came right after when players were farming Ark Forge by skipping through Cronkhite. But that couldn't be the reason as to why this was put in since players who "glitch" through co-ops are in cahoots and do it as a group anyway. So being able to kick someone wouldn't solve that problem since they wouldn't kick each other.

I haven't played Cronkhite as of late since then, can players still use Decoy to go through the wall? Or still use Decoy in general to get through things?

Well someone said somewhere(maybe in this post) that a group tried to devoy glitch to end of a map and there was no boss plate and they had to run the map to make it appear, maybe they added checkpoints? Idk

I haven't been kicked since the change back, but that's because I wont join a coop map, I was here before when the leader was able to boot players and I ain't going through that bs again, I hoped this time maybe things would have changed but heh people are people and nothing ever really changes

Rashere you say you are monitoring this and its not happening as often as people think, well I think even 1 person being booted for being too slow, exploring, changing loadout, being in the wrong clan, using the wrong weapon etc is too many

And here's the thing, there's many shady reasons to kick someone out a co-op, such as using a bmg or crimefighter or some other gun the host doesn't like, but only 1 real legitimate reason being that the map cant be completed with them in the instance because they're afk or holding the map hostage, you really expect people to stick to its intended use when there's so many other ways they can get their kicks from it

Please please please change it back :(

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Does anyone else see the irony in Troll #1 complaining about being kicked?

Chris Robet
01-29-2015, 07:57 PM
there's many shady reasons to kick someone out a co-op, such as using a bmg or crimefighter or some other gun the host doesn't like,

When you're frame rate is going so slow you can't see half of what's going on because of one guy using a gun that people in the co'op have politely asked to stop using, yeah the guy using the gun should get kicked.

stefb42
01-29-2015, 08:02 PM
So someone should be kicked for using a gun that's part of the game, if you have a problem with something legit in the game being used in co-op then maybe its you who should leave the map instead of dictating to people and trying to spoil their fun,after all they are doing nothing against the rules

I'm willing to bet if there are any rules regarding reasons to kick a player, weapon choice wouldn't ride as a legit reason

SUPREEM
01-29-2015, 08:07 PM
People aren't getting booted "left and right". We've been monitoring how frequently it happens. There was a spike in kicks for a couple of days right after the change as people had fun abusing it, but it quickly went back to the same rate as it was before.

Rashere

Oh I see. The unnecessary boot feature has returned to its previous rate of use. I get it now. Thank you for responding. Please keep up the good work. ;)

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 08:11 PM
Oh I see. The unnecessary boot feature has returned to its previous rate of use. I get it now. Thank you for responding. Please keep up the good work. ;)

Your (troll #1) next to your name may have something to do with it.

SUPREEM
01-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Does anyone else see the irony in Troll #1 complaining about being kicked?

Lol. Its just a signature kon. Respect for noticing. (I've only been booted once btw, just wanted to understand why the feature exist) *edited

Claydough
01-29-2015, 08:12 PM
So someone should be kicked for using a gun that's part of the game, if you have a problem with something legit in the game being used in co-op then maybe its you who should leave the map instead of dictating to people and trying to spoil their fun,after all they are doing nothing against the rules

I'm willing to bet if there are any rules regarding reasons to kick a player, weapon choice wouldn't ride as a legit reason

you don't need a reason to kick, there are no rules.

konstantinov
01-29-2015, 08:14 PM
Lol. Its just a signature kon. Respect for noticing.

You don't see the irony of the title and the thread? Granted there is some legitimacy here but there's a lot more irony.

stefb42
01-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Oh that says are any, stupid phone should be were any, its obvious there are no rules related to it as its being abused, but if ever there were bmg or crimefighter wielding probably wouldn't cut it

Chris Robet
01-29-2015, 08:25 PM
Oh that says are any, stupid phone should be were any, its obvious there are no rules related to it as its being abused, but if ever there were bmg or crimefighter wielding probably wouldn't cut it

Griefing IS against the rules and 90% of people using these in a co'op are trolling so yeah it kind of does give you the right to kick them.

Bonehead
01-29-2015, 08:27 PM
I'd boot my own mother.

I'd boot her too!

Bonehead
01-29-2015, 08:30 PM
you don't need a reason to kick, there are no rules.

Welcome to the new age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tkGml5V5Ys

Punisher Illinois Blue
01-30-2015, 03:20 AM
I have friends and clanmates but players aren't always available when you need them to be, that's no problem. Problem is this idiotic boot system that isn't necessary given the fact you have to hit all check points anyway. Its bad enough dealing with noobflation, constant server time outs, lags, PvP issues, etc. Now we gotta walk on eggshells just to play co op and not get booted at the end of it also? This is becoming a bit of a pain. ;)

You think thats bad? With the popular people becoming mods you can be banned from the whole game and forums just cuz you took to long in coop switching loadouts. Of course it wont say that in the notes, if their are any, that are written up for your perma ban. It will prob say "it was found that user x was the one running the spam bot on the forums all along so they were delt with."

Could be worse I supose, perma bans here could be like they are on SD.net were they right up a slanderous bio for every person they block with their real names I believe AND sometmes where they live all pinned into a forum all about blocked x-members. One guy that was blocked had every person at his college insullted by the GM just because he was going there for schooling and since they excepted him in their school every person there was a inbred screwup mouth breather as far as he was concerned.

Punisher Illinois Blue
01-30-2015, 03:28 AM
Well someone said somewhere(maybe in this post) that a group tried to devoy glitch to end of a map and there was no boss plate and they had to run the map to make it appear, maybe they added checkpoints? Idk

I haven't been kicked since the change back, but that's because I wont join a coop map, I was here before when the leader was able to boot players and I ain't going through that bs again, I hoped this time maybe things would have changed but heh people are people and nothing ever really changes

Rashere you say you are monitoring this and its not happening as often as people think, well I think even 1 person being booted for being too slow, exploring, changing loadout, being in the wrong clan, using the wrong weapon etc is too many

And here's the thing, there's many shady reasons to kick someone out a co-op, such as using a bmg or crimefighter or some other gun the host doesn't like, but only 1 real legitimate reason being that the map cant be completed with them in the instance because they're afk or holding the map hostage, you really expect people to stick to its intended use when there's so many other ways they can get their kicks from it

Please please please change it back :(

I cant agree more. When I was trying to do coop the other day a player wasnt excepting people into their group unless they were going to pay 10k. I dont see why we have to be grouped to start a match, I and one other werr waiting for 2 others while this guy with one other person was also waiting for two other players.

Punisher Illinois Blue
01-30-2015, 03:31 AM
I think the kicks should be solely vote based. The leader having the ability to kick whoever they want at will just isn't even necessary, not to mention how easy it can be abused.

Yup because a group a three people wont have any chance of having the urge to screw with / victomise people.

Punisher Illinois Blue
01-30-2015, 03:37 AM
Griefing IS against the rules and 90% of people using these in a co'op are trolling so yeah it kind of does give you the right to kick them.

You got proof, credable audio / video recordings, and a crisp pie chart with a power point documentary to back your "90% of DF weapon users in coop are trolls" statement?

Chump Norris
01-30-2015, 03:39 AM
I wont kick anyone unless they are AFK or using a Crimefighter.

When the Crimefighter lag is finally fixed I will only kick AFKers.

Yup because a group a three people wont have any chance of having the urge to screw with / victomise people.

Whats your EGO level dood?

SirServed
01-30-2015, 03:47 AM
I wont kick anyone unless they are AFK or using a Crimefighter.
I usually just ignore the existence of the other 3 people when I don't know them. Between the AFK players and the ones that can't hit targets, I'll take the AFK players any day. At least those guys don't pretend to be useful.

EDIT: AFKers also don't needlessly add to enemy health/damage like the ones that play follow the leader. I consider those guys bigger trolls than AFKers.

Telemachus
01-30-2015, 03:59 AM

Rashere

That could be because many players stopped joining co-ops because they were being kicked ...possibly ?

Did the rate of players joining co-ops drop aswell ?

Chris Robet
01-30-2015, 06:24 AM
You got proof, credable audio / video recordings, and a crisp pie chart with a power point documentary to back your "90% of DF weapon users in coop are trolls" statement?

Do I even need proof? :P

Tura Satana
01-30-2015, 08:20 AM

Such is life.

r1p
01-30-2015, 10:22 AM

Rashere

Please don't use this logic as a basis for allowing this functionality to remain.

First of all frequency stats can be misleading unless they are taken in context with other factors. If people stopped playing co-op due to this issue then the frequency would go back down because their would be less co-op instances for it to happen in.

Secondly, as you can see from this thread more players are grouping before entering co-op to help mitigate the likelihood of being kicked which would also lower the frequency. On the surface it may appear fine that more people are grouping before entering co-op because it enhances the social aspect of the game but in the mid to long term it will hurt the game because it removes the flexibility (or the need) that the open queue provides. I know a lot of players here will re-run co-ops with friends and clan mates if they have to, but it's going to get onerous if we're forced to do it on a regular basis due to the fear created by this feature and in time this will generate resentment from the community.

Finally, don't assume that these spikes are over. Even if the current players have gotten the "kick bug" out of their system you can bet this will happen every time a large batch of new players come into the game, which I assume will be every time you have a holiday event or release new content like Alcatraz. A lot of these players will be transients looking for something new to do and this will be the next shiny thing they play with for a couple of weeks. When some of these players finally get bored you can expect that they will begin griefing and the spikes in kicks will begin again.

Major Crapshot
01-30-2015, 08:07 PM
Please don't use this logic as a basis for allowing this functionality to remain.

First of all frequency stats can be misleading unless they are taken in context with other factors. If people stopped playing co-op due to this issue then the frequency would go back down because their would be less co-op instances for it to happen in.

Secondly, as you can see from this thread more players are grouping before entering co-op to help mitigate the likelihood of being kicked which would also lower the frequency. On the surface it may appear fine that more people are grouping before entering co-op because it enhances the social aspect of the game but in the mid to long term it will hurt the game because it removes the flexibility (or the need) that the open queue provides. I know a lot of players here will re-run co-ops with friends and clan mates if they have to, but it's going to get onerous if we're forced to do it on a regular basis due to the fear created by this feature and in time this will generate resentment from the community.

Finally, don't assume that these spikes are over. Even if the current players have gotten the "kick bug" out of their system you can bet this will happen every time a large batch of new players come into the game, which I assume will be every time you have a holiday event or release new content like Alcatraz. A lot of these players will be transients looking for something new to do and this will be the next shiny thing they play with for a couple of weeks. When some of these players finally get bored you can expect that they will begin griefing and the spikes in kicks will begin again.

Here, here! Well said, sir. Well said, indeed.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/26565179.jpg

:)

Kieron
01-30-2015, 10:51 PM

Would like to add that "the same rate as it was before" is misleading. Since the rate before was much higher than it should have been due to people being intentionally kicked to farm AF. I would have to imagine with this "fix" people aren't doing that anymore, so all the previous people who got intentionally kicked are being replaced with a lot of poor innocent people.

Telemachus
01-31-2015, 03:40 AM

I know I've heard this idea very recently somewhere , though in a less verbose way. hmm... good job.

Ryker Vorton
01-31-2015, 06:28 AM
I know i stopped doing co-ops long ago due to the problems of PUGs, but adding this kind of shtako to it sure takes away any little chance of even trying again.

It may not be a solution to the problem, but maybe disabling the co-op aps until this is fixed would at east stop these unscrupulous misfits. This kind of behavior should be a bannable offense too.

DontKnow
01-31-2015, 05:07 PM
I was kick yesterday from co-op because I was looking for data recoders and kill rats.
Is there a way to do Co-op by one self ?
Goals - Season One - Co-op Maps
There's check list for each map.
I did the same map three times already everybody in a rush.
Need to finish list to get EGO Upgrade.

Chris Robet
01-31-2015, 05:11 PM
I was kick yesterday from co-op because I was looking for data recoders and kill rats.

Did you inform the other group members what you were doing? I myself would not sit and wait for one person at the boss or any part of the co'op if I did not know what they were doing and they were not contributing to finishing the co'op.

SirServed
01-31-2015, 07:32 PM
Did you inform the other group members what you were doing? I myself would not sit and wait for one person at the boss or any part of the co'op if I did not know what they were doing and they were not contributing to finishing the co'op.
In that case, I would probably have to kick people constantly for falling behind and not contributing to finishing the co-op.

SUPREEM
02-01-2015, 06:47 AM

I decided to go with sarcasm for my response (how else is one to reply to a response as bad as that one lol). Bravo sir, bravo.

Markeen
02-01-2015, 08:03 AM
I don't see the problem here. This is a social open world MMO. I recommend forming groups before you enter and make sure the objective is clear. If you do get removed from the instance just rejoin or create a group of your own. I've personally only been removed from a co op 1 time and it was my own fault. I rejoined and apologized to the other players and was able to complete the map with no other problems.

The ONLY complaint I have about co ops. Is not being able to start them with just 2 players.

Graywolfe
02-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Is there a way to do Co-op by one self ?
Goals - Season One - Co-op Maps
There's check list for each map.
I did the same map three times already everybody in a rush.
Need to finish list to get EGO Upgrade.

The whole nature of a CO-OP is to cooperate with other players on the operation, it is not a solo-op that is what the missions are there for.

Feaster
02-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Im pretty happy with this new system, I had lots of ROFLS kicking players for fun, the best part is when they come back, ask WHY? and you kick them again.

konstantinov
02-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Im pretty happy with this new system, I had lots of ROLFS kicking players for fun, the best part is when they come back, ask WHY? and you kick them again.

You're ego 3k how are you even kicking people. I'm not sure what a ROLF is either.

Feaster
02-01-2015, 10:00 AM
I do expert co-ops all the time, use your brain and figure it out how I do it ;)

ROFL
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002321181/1834810715_rofl_answer_5_xlarge.png

SuperFX
02-01-2015, 10:32 AM
yeah, I cringe when I think of solo queuing for coops with the new kick system. And I used to do this all the time. If I happen to queue and I am not the leader I just leave. I am not going to take the chance on some troll kicking me at the end. I just ran one last night where I happen to be leader and someone wasn't even shooting and I didn't kick them. I can pretty much solo the coops at this point and it doesn't bother me to carry 1 or even 2 through a coop as long as they aren't doing something detrimental to my fun and love for the game.

BenXFrank
02-01-2015, 10:45 AM

So far the only post with good reasoning. The rest is just shortsighted ignorant talks.

konstantinov
02-01-2015, 10:46 AM
I do expert co-ops all the time, use your brain and figure it out how I do it ;)

ROFL
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002321181/1834810715_rofl_answer_5_xlarge.png

Cool story Luiso...

Feaster
02-01-2015, 10:55 AM
wrong guy =D

konstantinov
02-01-2015, 11:26 AM
wrong guy =D

You should create a thread to let everyone know what items are "extinct".

Feaster
02-01-2015, 11:48 AM
You should create a thread to let everyone know what items are "extinct".

Extinct items: Your brain =D
Done ^_^

Tura Satana
02-01-2015, 11:54 AM
I know i stopped doing co-ops long ago due to the problems of PUGs, but adding this kind of shtako to it sure takes away any little chance of even trying again.

It may not be a solution to the problem, but maybe disabling the co-op aps until this is fixed would at east stop these unscrupulous misfits. This kind of behavior should be a bannable offense too.

Disabling coops is not an option I can abide. Some of you just refusing to do coops now is a cop-out. Yes the system is currently flawed but all it really means is that you can't go into co-op alone anymore.

Sooo, what do you do on a forum full of people having similar issues? Rather than complain and continue to screw yourself out of co-op, start making connections with other players here to do coops together. Its so easy that ya'll should be kicked for NOT doing it.

Boycotting co-ops is your own loss if you can't be bothered to attempt to make it work in any fashion other than randomly entering.

Feaster
02-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Stop complaining, this new boot system is so much better and fun that it should stay like this forever; we all have several benefits with this new system.
1.-With this new system the amount f speed runs decreased, that benefits those players who wanted to enjoy the CO OP killing every single enemy, if someone wants to do speed runs they only have to boot that player and problem solved.
2.-Clans, friends, and social options are now pretty important now when you want to play CO-OP, the whole nature of a CO-OP is to cooperate with other players on the operation, it is not a solo-op that is what the missions are there for. If you want to do a decent CO-OP you must groups before you enter and make sure the objective is clear, also you can help your clan to raise the CLAN RATING.
3.-If a member of the group gets disconnected from servers, you can keep that slot free until he/she comes back and join the match. This is something pretty important when you are playing with clan members or friends.
4.-Trion will gain more cash with this new system as well, without speed runs, arkforge is now pretty hard to get, that means more people will buy arkforge in the store. (I recommend to lower the price of arkforge – BITS, so we all be able to buy all the arkfore we need, some ppl would buy over 2500 arkforge)

konstantinov
02-01-2015, 12:34 PM
Stop complaining, this new boot system is so much better and fun that it should stay like this forever; we all have several benefits with this new system.
1.-With this new system the amount f speed runs decreased, that benefits those players who wanted to enjoy the CO OP killing every single enemy, if someone wants to do speed runs they only have to boot that player and problem solved.
2.-Clans, friends, and social options are now pretty important now when you want to play CO-OP, the whole nature of a CO-OP is to cooperate with other players on the operation, it is not a solo-op that is what the missions are there for. If you want to do a decent CO-OP you must groups before you enter and make sure the objective is clear, also you can help your clan to raise the CLAN RATING.
3.-If a member of the group gets disconnected from servers, you can keep that slot free until he/she comes back and join the match. This is something pretty important when you are playing with clan members or friends.
4.-Trion will gain more cash with this new system as well, without speed runs, arkforge is now pretty hard to get, that means more people will buy arkforge in the store. (I recommend to lower the price of arkforge – BITS, so we all be able to buy all the arkfore we need, some ppl would buy over 2500 arkforge)

I refuse to take advice from someone that tells me things are "extinct" and has no idea what they're talking about.

Dixie Cougar
02-01-2015, 12:44 PM

THIS. It was worth it for this alone.

SirServed
02-01-2015, 12:45 PM
I refuse to take advice from someone that tells me things are "extinct" and has no idea what they're talking about.
I'm extinct and have no idea what I'm talking about. :D

cmpowell
02-01-2015, 12:50 PM

i kinda wanna know what's extinct now

Dixie Cougar
02-01-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm extinct and have no idea what I'm talking about. :D

Maybe I should stop taking advice from you then.

Charge blade and crimefighter here we come. WM is going down. Gona jump on his back and hack him to death, LoTR style.

Chris Robet
02-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Maybe I should stop taking advice from you then.

Charge blade and crimefighter here we come. WM is going down. Gona jump on his back and hack him to death, LoTR style.

You just redefined defiance's limits right there. OoO

Dixie Cougar
02-01-2015, 12:54 PM
You just redefined defiance's limits right there. OoO

Only gonna be able to do it if I have ten scrublords (a leaping) with spanner protectors covering me. No need to aim in melee right? Saved by the honeycomb...

Destro 22
02-02-2015, 10:43 AM
I do hear a lot of players being kicked for no reason at the end of the co op map so friends of the leader are brought in. The main problem that I am having, is helping new players with certain arena's and not being able to kick the players from group (like we did before to adapt with this problem) so everyone can see the enemies. With everyone in the group, there is still a problem with seeing the enemies a majority of the time. When the enemies are not visible, you cannot do damage to them, but they can do damage to you.

NaNa
02-02-2015, 09:16 PM
http://youtu.be/FaijmT-pRc4
sorry for post bored video.
I got kick from coop when just before boss.
I know that they hate me, they use crimefighter when Im in coop.

thats clan is most big clan in PS3/EU.(3500+ members)
so I difficult to play this game, ffs

Mister Derpenhowser
02-02-2015, 09:42 PM
http://youtu.be/FaijmT-pRc4
sorry for post bored video.
I got kick from coop when just before boss.
I know that they hate me, they use crimefighter when Im in coop.

thats clan is most big clan in PS3/EU.(3500+ members)
so I difficult to play this game, ffs

While what these people did is not cool you fail to mention a few things that I'll clear up. Up until a week ago you were hecatombe so this probably boils down to some childish clan dispute. Also, you're rude and nasty to people who don't play your way. Calling me and others names because we play objectives as intended doesn't make you a whole lot of friends. And a last thing I would like to mention is that I've played co-op with you, even after you insulted me and you're impatient. Its co-op for a reason, I wait behind for players slower than me to play as a team, maybe you should too... or find yourself a game thats single player.

All that aside, I'm no fan of heca, or cf users in co-op, or booting people needlessly so what they did is not cool.

Cyripax NeoPrime
02-02-2015, 09:52 PM
noobflation,)

Lmao..... love it :D

Chump Norris
02-02-2015, 10:06 PM
This "fix" for an exploit only made it easier to do a different one.

NaNa
02-02-2015, 10:52 PM
While what these people did is not cool you fail to mention a few things that I'll clear up. Up until a week ago you were hecatombe so this probably boils down to some childish clan dispute. Also, you're rude and nasty to people who don't play your way. Calling me and others names because we play objectives as intended doesn't make you a whole lot of friends. And a last thing I would like to mention is that I've played co-op with you, even after you insulted me and you're impatient. Its co-op for a reason, I wait behind for players slower than me to play as a team, maybe you should too... or find yourself a game thats single player.

All that aside, I'm no fan of heca, or cf users in co-op, or booting people needlessly so what they did is not cool.

lol you still angry with me?
I send pm you about why I said you noob.
this is off topic, so use pm:)

ShatterST4R
02-06-2015, 11:39 PM
Fix this, random asks for two people to do expert coop. Then me and friend get kicked right before hulker on explosions 101 when all they did was afk until then. Seriously trion way to go.

Atticus Batman
02-06-2015, 11:58 PM
Fix this, random asks for two people to do expert coop. Then me and friend get kicked right before hulker on explosions 101 when all they did was afk until then. Seriously trion way to go.

They are fixing it. This following quote is part of the PTS patchnotes. If all goes right, it will go live with Alcatraz eventually.

Dedicated PTS Players!
{SNIP} Group votes to kick members are now tabulated and announced to all members of the group
Group members who have a vote-kick initiated against them are no longer asked to vote. That was silly.{SNAP}

ShatterST4R
02-07-2015, 12:24 AM
when the game 1st came out it was just like it is now and people were getting kicked and trolled, kicking out players right at the end when you get to the boss... stops people doing the coops. so they stopped it and all was good, but now they brought it back just to stop the few% glitching the maps and taking advantage of the kick but doesn't boot their group to goto the boss fight within about 10 seconds of the coop starting. ark forge farming :D

But party leader can still kick?

otonagamer
02-07-2015, 04:56 AM
This is much better. Thank you Trion. Now I can kick pesky afkers! All the whiners are probably them. I think you can only initiate kick vote including leader. There should be a report system in case you got kicked by mal intended 3 clan members. Trion can tell if the reporter was afk or not by gathering the recent log. If the same clan keeps getting reported, you know who you should ban.