PDA

View Full Version : Beginners Guide

Crazy Penguin
02-08-2013, 11:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTtup_5yk-Y
Hey guys, I made this as an introductory guide for those who haven't gotten their hands on the game yet, and for your friends I'm sure you're asking to join you in the beta this weekend. If you have any feedback I would love to hear it!

Archangel
02-08-2013, 11:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTtup_5yk-Y
Hey guys, I made this as an introductory guide for those who haven't gotten their hands on the game yet, and for your friends I'm sure you're asking to join you in the beta this weekend. If you have any feedback I would love to hear it!

link is broken or video is not loading. tried accessing it from Chrome and IE. There is a beginners guide video already out. I will try to find the link.

Archangel
02-08-2013, 11:47 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?1900-Getting-Started-Video

Here is the link to the thread already on these forums.

Vuule
02-08-2013, 11:49 AM
link is broken or video is not loading. tried accessing it from Chrome and IE. There is a beginners guide video already out. I will try to find the link.

That video you're talking about, is the one OP posted ;) It isn't loading, because YouTube itself is slow this evening.

Archangel
02-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Did you make this video FPSGeneral? Or is this the same video that I link to you from the other thread?

Erik said curse.com created the video so please, unless you did actually make this video, dont say you made it and want feedback for it.

If you made it then great video!

Crazy Penguin
02-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Oh! I hadn't realized they posted it them selves! ><

Archangel
02-08-2013, 11:52 AM
That video you're talking about, is the one OP posted ;) It isn't loading, because YouTube itself is slow this evening.

I realized they are one and the same after i compared the URL links. But the video was made by curse gaming, not some random unless he is from curse then i would say kudos! and that the video is already in a link by the community manager Erik.

Archangel
02-08-2013, 11:53 AM

no worries (^-^)b

Its a great video and the original thread had gotten pushed down so thank you for trying to keep the information up at the top.

Crazy Penguin
02-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Did you make this video FPSGeneral? Or is this the same video that I link to you from the other thread?

Erik said curse.com created the video so please, unless you did actually make this video, dont say you made it and want feedback for it.

If you made it then great video!

Same video, I work for FPSGeneral and we're a part of Curse, we are the FPS division. :)

SweetMadness
02-08-2013, 11:55 AM

It's alright, no worries.

On behalf of us all I'd like to give you the community's thanks, and a job well done.

Crazy Penguin
02-08-2013, 11:59 AM
It's alright, no worries.

On behalf of us all I'd like to give you the community's thanks, and a job well done.

<3

I plan to continue to make content for this game on our channel, what would you guys like to see the most? Planned to do guides on everything important, but outside of that would you be interested in dungeon tutorials? or perhaps Character builds? Some PVP? Let me know! :)

x24hrs2livex
02-08-2013, 12:22 PM
I caught this while on twitter earlier and it made me cry. Then I realized that I got a beta code so I'll be able to play on console soon. Great video.

x24hrs2livex
02-08-2013, 12:23 PM
<3

I plan to continue to make content for this game on our channel, what would you guys like to see the most? Planned to do guides on everything important, but outside of that would you be interested in dungeon tutorials? or perhaps Character builds? Some PVP? Let me know! :)

I would love a dungeon tutorial along with some PvP action

Archangel
02-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Same video, I work for FPSGeneral and we're a part of Curse, we are the FPS division. :)

Well thank you thank you thank you!

It was a great video and really informative for just 6 minutes.

Archangel
02-08-2013, 01:47 PM
<3

It seems that grouping up into parties has been an issue for some people.

Maybe a video of you showing how to group with friends and go into a dungeon or quest or open world event.

Also a video on the different pvp worlds.

Maybe even one going into weapon types and customization.

Thank you again and i apologize if i got defensive on you for saying you made this video (^-^). It really was a great video.