PDA

View Full Version : Side missions

CowdBlud
02-01-2015, 02:51 AM
I'm sure its been asked a million times before but I cant seem to find a firm answer to the question...

Do I need to complete the side missions that unlock as I progress through the Main story line BEFORE I complete the main story line ? I.e. will they disappear when I complete it ?

I'm on the No Finer Place mission at the mo and feel I'm nearing the end.

Also as a side point. I have just received my Ultimate Edtn and all the accompanying goodies - thankyou for that idea :D
What order would you suggest I do the DLC in ? Are there any clever mix match suggestions to get certain weapons quicker or anything ?

Thank you

Gai
02-01-2015, 02:52 AM
No you don't at least not for the main missions but some pursuits make you do some side missions.

CowdBlud
02-01-2015, 03:50 AM
Thank you, but to be clear - what I want to know is will they disapear after the main mission is complete? As I DO want to do them eventually.

Atticus Batman
02-01-2015, 04:20 AM
Thank you, but to be clear - what I want to know is will they disapear after the main mission is complete? As I DO want to do them eventually.

They will stay there, until you either complete them or you restart the main storyline. So go ahead and beat it but do not restart it until you complete the sidequests.

When you restart the whole series of missions, any sidequest left will get locked, until you progress far enough to re-unlock them. the sidequests can only be done once.

CowdBlud
02-01-2015, 04:22 AM
Thank you both