PDA

View Full Version : good work, servers seem so much better

Roeh
04-04-2013, 05:07 PM
so the game looks like its running very well now, I got right in and am not having much lag if any. GOOD WORK!!

Eriasu17
04-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Everything is running a lot smoother *3* I am glad they got to the fixing! :D

lxI MYTH Ixl
04-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Much more enjoyable to play now. Major Arkfalls are still pretty laggy but I think that is something we will have to learn to deal with.

Kirito 182
04-04-2013, 05:49 PM
sadly i got lag on my end even though i shut off my router and turned it back on im still having lag issues but ill deal with it...... Lag + Final boss = not fun

madvillain
04-04-2013, 05:50 PM
way smoother today Great Work!

Jakeyy
04-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Ehh, I'm lagging pretty bad. I'll just be off for the weekend and see how its doing monday.

Junger
04-04-2013, 05:52 PM
I was fine before patch and just simply terrible after patch. This is just ridiculous.

pieofdeath123
Yeah I had no lag before the patch now i can barley do anything and the boss to The Motherlode was impossible to beat with the lag

dominick324
It's weird I was having great connections before the latest server downtime and now I am getting the kind of lag where you drop the enemies health down to nothing yet they still live on to attack you for a few seconds before finally dying.

NyceHS
04-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Servers are still down and giving me the "Critical Error" here in Pennsylvania :(. Cant Wait for them to be fixed the game is f****** amazing.

ReMo
04-04-2013, 06:01 PM
The amount of lag i am now getting is unbearable.
Enemy's gain health as i shoot them, getting into groups is almost impossible. If i do end up grouping up, keeping them in the groups rare. This game is fun to play when it works. It never does tho.

iUnR3aLz
I was fine before patch and just simply terrible after patch. This is just ridiculous.

Same situation here. Game ran flawlessly prior to this last downtime. Now everything is on a 5 second delay and im back to being subject to instadeaths by mobs that were standing there doing nothing the whole time.

TheShiningLily
I am here in PA and the only place I am lagging hard is in the arkfalls which makes them almost impossible to complete. Everywhere else though the game runs smoothly.

ChronicShmoke
04-04-2013, 06:02 PM
After that patch the game is exactly like the first few hours of the beta...UNPLAYABLE! Very frustrating.

Vhailas
04-04-2013, 06:03 PM
The amount of lag i am now getting is unbearable.
Enemy's gain health as i shoot them, getting into groups is almost impossible. If i do end up grouping up, keeping them in the groups rare. This game is fun to play when it works. It never does tho.
Was going good up until a few minutes ago, now my character looks as though he's having a seizure when trying to reload.

iUnR3aLz
04-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Im all for giving a developer time with an mmo, but after 3 days its getting ridiculous that the game is still UNPLAYABLE whether the servers are online or not.

Vhailas
04-04-2013, 06:07 PM
I think I'll go take another nap, rather than get blown away by a magic rocket again.

reignofchaos
04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
I wish i could even get in the game to get blown away from magic rockets lol. Im still sitting at a critical screen every time i try to get past character seletion. Stupid, but im just going to wait it out. I hope the either increase capacity in the servers or do somthing to were the lag and criticals stop lol. Games amazing, just want to friggen play it haha.

loops73
04-04-2013, 06:37 PM
so the game looks like its running very well now, I got right in and am not having much lag if any. GOOD WORK!!

your kidding right? the game ran soo smooth all day,then the patch hit and its a major lagfest now.it could be all the kiddies fired up their xbox,or the patch broke something. the game is just about unplayable right now.

themycrafters
04-04-2013, 06:38 PM
except when ur in a 500 person queue. whatever you do dont log off

Roeh
04-04-2013, 06:39 PM
well all I can say is at least they are working on it, I will also say that this will be the last MMO i get for the 360, PC is having issues but I don't think they come close to are issues. I have said it before I got the game on the xbox to play with my XBL friends and I am very happy the game is now working for my group but this is it. I really like the game. It's not as deep as a old school MMO or as hard core as a true shooter but its good. I will be getting the season pass.

TwistedSynns
04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
I was playing fine pretty much all day when the servers were up and now , in the last 30 minutes or so , LAG is horrible. I shoot enemies until they have no health yet they stay alive fighting for about 5 seconds until they finally die and then enemies that are just standing around not even looking at me are killing me within seconds. Fix one problem just to create another.

JimFinklestein
04-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Yeah I had to shut it off. Lag was nonexistent all day (when the servers were running). Now it's just impossible. I too have felt the pain from the magic rockets and the dead guys still shooting me lol. I love the game when it runs correctly.

The Juda
04-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Kk good. I thought it was just me. CraAaaaAAazy laggy.