PDA

View Full Version : linking with console help!!!!

tazmantweet
04-04-2013, 05:09 PM
I need some help. When I first started the game, it gave me a code and I decided that I would enter it in at a later time and now I don't know where to find that code that was given to me for my xbox. Plus I want to link up with my console and I think that code was to link up with my console?????:eek:

IWasALlamaOnce
04-04-2013, 05:30 PM
The code to link up your console is longer then arkfall codes.
The link up code is like 15 numbers and letters, I think.

Forsaken Demon
04-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Bring up the menu, go to Settings, choose Link Account and it will give you the code. Then go to Defiance.com/linked or choose My EGO if already on the site and input your code under Link Account

craftiestname
04-04-2013, 11:44 PM
How do you get it to give you a new code? I put mine in and it says "Invalid code. Please check your entry and try again." Triple checked it and it is the same code.

Redefine613
04-05-2013, 12:05 AM
that problem means that you are already linked up. you can check if your linked up or not by going to your EGO on the website. it will show you what consoles you have linked up. something else that might helpt others is that while i was enter codes for the arkhunter level up deal where you enter codes and you get extra add ons and what not....well i found that when i would enter a code it would say invalid but if i deleted the very last number or digit and re-enter it, it will except the code. trying entering the code and if it says invalid just backspace the very last of the code and re-enter it. it worked for me.