PDA

View Full Version : outfits from bitstore lockboxes...

Mister Derpenhowser
02-01-2015, 09:05 PM
So I made a new character yesterday and realised I didn't get the headgear I'd won from a paid lockbox on my main. Is this why outfits aren't purchasable anymore. So we have to keep buying lockboxes on seperate characters in hope of getting the outfit again. Just like inventory slots...

Atticus Batman
02-01-2015, 09:09 PM
So I made a new character yesterday and realised I didn't get the headgear I'd won from a paid lockbox on my main. Is this why outfits aren't purchasable anymore. So we have to keep buying lockboxes on seperate characters in hope of getting the outfit again. Just like inventory slots...

Outfits are still purchasable in the bitstore. However I believe all bought oufits and lockboxe outfits are character specific, just like all earned and rewarded outfits in the game. so are inventory, loadout and key cap increases.

SirServed
02-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Outfits are still purchasable in the bitstore. However I believe all bought oufits and lockboxe outfits are character specific, just like all earned and rewarded outfits in the game. so are inventory, loadout and key cap increases.
If you directly buy an Outfit or Headgear for Bits, it goes to all characters across your account. If you get it from a Lock Box, it only goes to that character.

Atticus Batman
02-01-2015, 09:15 PM
If you directly buy an Outfit or Headgear for Bits, it goes to all characters across your account. If you get it from a Lock Box, it only goes to that character.

Good to know. However I am fine with that. lockboxes work the same way whether they are bought with scrip or bits, so the current system seems fair in that regard. I just wish we had the ability to bu all of the different lockboxes with scrip and not just certain ones. It would also be nice if the cut the scrip porce of the corporate espionage box in half.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Yeah I don't think I'll be purchasing anymore bits. They're already overpriced and RNG screws me more often than not and this added lil kick in the teeth is enough for me to spend money elsewhere. Oh well...

That said, if they make the outfits purchasable straight from the store I'll probably fork out but as it is now I don't see the point.

SirServed
02-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Good to know. However I am fine with that. lockboxes work the same way whether they are bought with scrip or bits, so the current system seems fair in that regard. I just wish we had the ability to bu all of the different lockboxes with scrip and not just certain ones. It would also be nice if the cut the scrip porce of the corporate espionage box in half.
I'd much prefer if certain Outfits/Headgear weren't stuck behind Lock Boxes. I have no problem paying $10 or more in Bits for things that I actually want but I do have a problem with paying $50 to come out empty-handed.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-01-2015, 09:23 PM
I'd much prefer if certain Outfits/Headgear weren't stuck behind Lock Boxes. I have no problem paying $10 or more in Bits for things that I actually want but I do have a problem with paying $50 to come out empty-handed.

Exactly. Trion needs to sort it out

TheStigsCousin
02-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Exactly. Trion needs to sort it out

They have sorted it out. This is how they make money :)

SUPREEM
02-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Spending money on lockboxes is asking for certain disappointment. However, if trion were to garuntee at least one random oj in a lockbox purchases would most likely go up.

Claydough
02-02-2015, 12:16 AM
I wish these were account based rather than character based.

Concidering a full set of pilgrims will cost you 5000-10000 bits, i just cant justify spending that on my alternate characher, which is a shame because i like to change between my 4 alts all the time for some varity

Bentu
02-02-2015, 01:23 AM
One outfit I would buy would be something like Van Hellzing (if that's spelt right).