PDA

View Full Version : Update: Xbox 360 US Lag and Connection Issues

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Sledgehammer70
04-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Our team is still working as fast as they can to resolve on going lag and connection issues our Xbox 360 North America users are experiencing.

Stay tuned for further updates.

TacoDave
04-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Thanks for all the hard work!

Nano163
04-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Our team is still working as fast as they can to resolve on going lag and connection issues our Xbox 360 North America users are experiencing.

I am having problems with getting kicked out in co-op instances. Is this part of the issues you are fixing?

Emfulz
04-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Thank you! I'm experiencing so much lag it's unbearable.

HellTracker
04-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the updates sledge! Us 360 users are having a lot of issues, but you guys are doing a good job of keeping us updated.

TheFallenRise
04-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Glad it's getting fixed lol, by the way any chance the connection timeouts and xbox freezing up will be fixed soon? I can't play Shadow wars or competitive because I always time out. One more thing to note (devs may be aware already) if there are 50+ people at an arkfall (large and small) the frame rate drops like crazy.

I'm just wondering if we can expect these issues to be worked on soon for xbox.

YourHealer
04-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Thank you for working so hard, I really love this game!

JonesMan
04-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Keep us updated and thanks so much

chiver007
04-04-2013, 06:17 PM
well I hope this fixes me not being able to get in the game, cause if not back to game stop you go

cybergirl007
04-04-2013, 06:17 PM
For the people who have the 7-day xp and scrip boost will we be compensated for the server issues?

defiancedomination
04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Just close the damn US server then take the money we payed you and buy big boy Toys this is so crazy every button will work but reload, I shoot any enemy till its dead and the health is gone but the thing still attacks me then walks around like a shot him with water and then dies.....thats not lag y'all that's server issues like rushing the game gettin those dollar signs in your eyes or something I love this game but its getting to that point now come on

KCBoomer
04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
I get into the game and as soon as I select a character to play, the game goes to a load screen and just sts there with the load icon spinning. Is this the sam issue?

mdstryker
04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
I know this is annoying and stressful for the dev team. So, keep up the hard work and determination, and it will pay off. Everyone else just needs to be patient and give the dev team time to work out the issues. Stress, Stress, Stress.
Weekend coming. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Xavius21
04-04-2013, 06:39 PM
I get into the game but I can't equip weapons on the character menu screen and I can't switch weapon during normal gameplay (running around fighting enemies and so on...)

Vault Boy
04-04-2013, 06:41 PM
I appreciate you guys constant work, and keeping us informed of pending activity. Can't wait till the servers are fixed, thanks guys!

SMDrPepper
04-04-2013, 06:42 PM
I had to hunt for this game, I finally get it and it takes FOREVER just to install on my XBox. Now its installed and it says it will take me two days just to play the damned thing? I think I just blew $60 AND an additional $60 just to reup my XBox LIVE Gold. This is beyond ridiculous.

Supreme Hybrid
04-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Fix the ****ing queue ********

EasterBunny
04-04-2013, 06:43 PM
WhateverImGonnaGoPlayCOD:P

Dissentient
04-04-2013, 06:44 PM
You've got no complaints from me. This is a game-changing project you guys have here, so a couple of flaws are expected to be a part of the process to achieve perfection on a new level. Just hang on, everyone! Have patience and don't give up on it!

LNA iDizzy
04-04-2013, 06:44 PM
For the people who have the 7-day xp and scrip boost will we be compensated for the server issues?

This is something I was wondering about myself. Especially bonuses that have been purchased additionally. We really haven't had the opportunity to relish in what we have paid for so far.

Jagganath86
04-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Along with the, lets see here, 52 day wait are you going to address the magical character seeking "inviso-rounds" that seem to spawn right out of thin fargi'n air? I have been made into swiss cheese multiple time thanks to those suckers. Has anyone else had that problem and also shots not counting?

HatTrick
04-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Well I had originally ordered this for the PC then ordered a 2nd copy for 360 because the only other guy I knew that was getting it is pretty much a 360 only player. Too many headaches on the 360 version for me to put up with right now and I can't play with my buddy anyway so I'm going back to my trusty PC version for now.

Magiksan
04-04-2013, 06:48 PM
you know what the problem is.. they will patch the game another 30 times and the little flash drive i have to play the game will go from 8gb to 10 used... i only have 16gb... and it keeps freaking deleting itself as is...

Supreme Hybrid
04-04-2013, 06:48 PM
You guys shouldnt launching a ****ing game if u cant keep the gamers playing. Nobody wants to wait for a ****ing chance to play, morons

TheRoamingGnome
04-04-2013, 06:49 PM
i wonder if consoles would have had as many betas as the pc if most of this could have been fixed out before launch.

Socalkcfan
Paid $59 for Xbox Defiance, waited forever for it to install and update and now I can't even play because the service is unavailable ???? You got to be kidding me. This is a joke.

Magiksan
You guys shouldnt launching a ****ing game if u cant keep the gamers playing. Nobody wants to wait for a ****ing chance to play, morons

you know they don't read the fourms right? they purposely ignore them cause we are spaming them

Striden
04-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Alright my only complaint so far is that after your last server down patch coming, I spent 2 hours waiting to connect and I've still not been able to...I'm not putting the game down but I am getting a little upset that I've got a list of friends with worse internet and everything than me who also live within driving distance of about 15 miles and I cannot play but they can. Please fix asap because I'd like to actually play with my friends not just solo like I have been lately.

Socalkcfan
04-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Wow, the replies keep popping up as I was writing my last reply, looks like you guy F!@#$%d this game up. Good Job.

Supreme Hybrid
04-04-2013, 06:54 PM
They do to check forums they have a person who is required to Cruz every single game maker has a perosn check that to make sure ppl for the most part are pleased

ExParte
04-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Sorry, was just so irritated...

HatTrick
04-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Just an FYI for you upset people, I tried to log in about 10 minutes ago, said I was 2703 in the queue and the time was 22 days. Hit Dashboard and restarted, still at 2703 but queue time was 31 days now lol. Anyway, I left it at the queue screen and went and fired up my PC version of the game to finish the tutorial. Walked back into the den and I was in the game so ignore the wait time it says and just sit in the queue and you will get in (probably.)

SoulessCthulhu
04-04-2013, 07:04 PM
I am very please with the game and the effort of Sledge and Trion. LOVE RIFT!!! please make it f2p lol, but on to Defiance. I have been in the same server position for about 10-15 minutes now. I am on the Xbox system and just want to know if there would be a timeframe available to which this will be fixed. Sorry Sledge and Trion that console gamers are so ignorant to how MMO's work.

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 07:06 PM
the servers are down again, it seems they only work for a few hours in the mornings. when they when back up last night/ early morning they were forking great. wtf?

Mr Mikah
04-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Love the updates sledge and im sure i speak for 85% of the games population when I say........... Idk I love you so there

greybeard
04-04-2013, 07:08 PM
I look forward to it, thanks

Mr Mikah
04-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Btw I've been in que's for the game that said waiting period 61 days 2 months but for some reason if I wait 3 to 5 minutes i always get in. Lol I think triton is just paying someone to make absurd que times to screw with people

strategic
04-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Love all the comments of people who obviously have no clue how MMO's work. In 2 weeks it'll be smooth sailing

cross3
04-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Not sure why everyone is complaining. It's only beta and they want to stress test the servers. This build is 2 months old because Microsoft would not allow the latest build due to certification issues. The latest special secret build is in the horizon that works perfectly.

This is also Trions first mmorpg they ever worked on, so give them some slack.

apollo
04-04-2013, 07:17 PM
that is PRICELESS! funny stuff.

waited in queue for 20 mins, got into game, very laggy, then SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE.... Try again 30 min wait.

Can't, take, much, more....

Yama Sensei
04-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Love all the comments of people who obviously have no clue how MMO's work. In 2 weeks it'll be smooth sailing

These posts aggravate me. Stop giving the devs a crutch to lean on when producing games like this. This shouldnt be a normal thing for every MMO launch. Have some standards.

PapaMudd
04-04-2013, 07:18 PM
are the EU servers for the game on the 360 working properly? might have something to do with US having the largest install base world wide for the Xbox360

jedierick
04-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Ok, so I have been excited about this game and the show, but didnt get a chance to pre order. I was going to go pick it up tonight for Xbox 360, but after reading whats going on, this is scaring me. I played DC Universe Online from beta through the first year, and didn't see this type of problems. Any advice?

apollo
04-04-2013, 07:20 PM
are the EU servers for the game on the 360 working properly? might have something to do with US having the largest install base world wide for the Xbox360

I was thinking the same thing, but you'd also think TRION would be VERY aware of this and have enough resources to handle it. Guess not.

apollo
04-04-2013, 07:21 PM
I'd wait. When it works, it is a BLAST. But when it doesn't, well you get the idea...

SoulessCthulhu
04-04-2013, 07:27 PM
no its not, Trion made Rift for example which is a mmorpg.

cross3
04-04-2013, 07:27 PM
These posts aggravate me. Stop giving the devs a crutch to lean on when producing games like this. This shouldnt be a normal thing for every MMO launch. Have some standards.
Who cares about standards! We have to make a deadline because a tv show is going to launch and it would look bad to not have a game ready!
Also, even bigger game companies have the same issues like Blizzards Diablo 3 and EAs Simcity. So that means Trion deserves some slack!
Customers are expecting a broken product at launch, it would be bad etiquette to not deliver on that!

reignofchaos
04-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Woot no que for me.....But a crap ton of criticals still, service unavailable message. Getting seriously tired of this. I get its the first week blah blah blah, but i meen come on. I have been through alot of MMO launches and none of which was this unplayable the first day or even week.. ok maybe the first day but surely the critical errors would have been addressed by now lol. I get its a cross platform MMO, but again this is just stupid. Love the game, maybe thinking im going to wait a week before actually dedicating time to play it. maybe by then ill be able to get on without these criticals kicking me all the time.

Miles McLeod
04-04-2013, 07:29 PM
I love the work being put into this game. I understand it probably could've run better, with a couple more weeks of fine tuning. But I would put money on SYFY and Microsoft pushing them to just put the game out and fix the problems as they came along. I mean you paid for a game and you've had a hard time playing it so have 10s of thousands of other people. So get over yourselves and your $60. Guess what I paid that too.

So we'll just have to wait for this to be fixed. They've already fixed quite a few issues in the 2 days its been online. I give it a week to be done with login issues. other bugs 2-3 weeks. Especially For console Players, such as myself. It's not like you will die if you don't play Defiance right this instance. Play one of the other games I know you have. Plenty of good alternatives still. Me personally Halo 4 or BF3.

Keep up the good work Trion.

Best scenario you're weeding out the type of people you didn't want to play your game in the first place. :)

Skyyguyy
04-04-2013, 07:32 PM
****kkkkk lagggggggg

merrill
04-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Game is sick as hell and have been waiting for an MMO to be put out on xbox. The lag is terrible but can stop play this damn game. Nice guys and cant wait to see the tv show

T4C0Ch4s3r
04-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Everyone who is complaining obviously has never played an MMO let alone an MMO that is new and in its early stages, all you guys gotta calm down its only the 3rd day since it was released its to be expected it will have problems.

Robust Delirium
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
This game is sooooo laggy! But every now and then... I catch that 30 seconds of fluid clarity and its as if I've been to the fourth demension and could never convay the feeling of pure elation that I had just experianced... If you guys manage to fix this, The game will become more powerfull then you could possably imagine :P

SoldierforSatan
04-04-2013, 07:53 PM
I live in San Diego and I had connection issues for a little while, and it said I was in a que of about 5000 people...it said 8 days to wait...LMAO!!! anyway it connected within 30 min, and I started playing, then it started lagging...this game is sooo sick, I hope the creators will fix this game...just like the guy above me said, if the creators and engineers iron out all these issues, its gonna be the greatest game in the ****ing universe...holy crap...

anyway, keep on truckin!

EasterBunny
04-04-2013, 07:54 PM
ToMuchLag
ImGonna
GetSomeCake

1991bt
04-04-2013, 07:59 PM
I'm glad you all can play cause I'm stuck at a loading screen everytime.

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
rage forum i beat season 1 xD

reignofchaos
04-04-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm glad you all can play cause I'm stuck at a loading screen everytime.

With ya there, not stuck at the loading screen but keep getting stupid kicks with criticals saying their service is unavailable atm try again later. however ALOT of people 360 are on some how, hmm lol. Love the game but im thinking im going to take a weeks break to smoother running servers lol. So much for the boosts lol.

PapaMudd
04-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Ok, so I have been excited about this game and the show, but didnt get a chance to pre order. I was going to go pick it up tonight for Xbox 360, but after reading whats going on, this is scaring me. I played DC Universe Online from beta through the first year, and didn't see this type of problems. Any advice?

if you have a ps3 why would you even consider getting this game for xbox?

Kobetastrophy
04-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Anyone that is saying that they're going to take it back if blah blah, please just take it back. It'll relieve stress on the servers and then I can play this game.

I'm serious.

jedierick
04-04-2013, 08:15 PM
I like my XBOX better. PS3 left a bad taste in my mouth with DCUO. I was eager to see how an MMO worked on the Xbox

greyfox201
04-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Who cares about standards! We have to make a deadline because a tv show is going to launch and it would look bad to not have a game ready!
Also, even bigger game companies have the same issues like Blizzards Diablo 3 and EAs Simcity. So that means Trion deserves some slack!
Customers are expecting a broken product at launch, it would be bad etiquette to not deliver on that!

EA and Maxis caught all sorts of hell for Sim City; not just for the servers being jacked, but for lying that they were "absolutely necessary".

Silver Raith
04-04-2013, 08:24 PM
could we PLEASE not drop out single player missions 20 minute deep nearly at the end when the server decides to go down, which is apparently how this game works. at least gimme a damn check point. Three days in, played maybe 4 or 5 hours, lost at least an hour in mission progress and feeling really cheated out of $60. damn:confused:

xboxcritic
04-04-2013, 08:27 PM
simply unacceptable, its the same issue multiple times a day, fix it right the 1st or 2nd time... not the 15th time... did a long *** mission and froze right at the end of it... figure it out already!

Stodds13
04-04-2013, 08:30 PM
my connection has been great...I am addicted to this game, love it!!

KiLLMasTer20
04-04-2013, 08:32 PM
my connection has been great...I am addicted to this game, love it!!

Must be nice I have yet to get to play the game Im stuck on the 1st Loading Screen....

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Raging why you no fix lag Dx

Frostfire20
04-04-2013, 08:35 PM
I hope I get compensated for my 7-day XP and Scrip boosts. There's so much lag right now enemies take 5 seconds to die, it takes 30 seconds to activate a generator and refill ammo. Now I just got kicked again, and it took my half an hour to log on tonight.

It's just like playing a triple-A PC game right at launch, when nobody can connect and everybody gets kicked. EXCEPT THIS IS A CONSOLE. I'm playing on my Xbox and the worst lag I ever had before this game was 1.5 seconds. Not frickin' 10 seconds during an arkfall!

It's a decent game, but at this rate I'm rapidly losing interest, which is sad since I bought the Collector's Edition.

Cerne
04-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Did servers on ps3 seriously just go down AGAIN..... my mic wasn't working i rebooted my system and tried logging on and now i can't get in lol bad luck for me today it seems

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 08:37 PM
now connection timing out wtf!

AtomBom
30 minutes into an Arkfall...booted. GAh

Zeroal
I am getting into the game but than i get d/c'ed a minuet later with "Critical" "The definces servers are not available try again latter." but outer than that I love the game for the 3 hours I got to play. All I can say is keep up the good work and updates for the game and thank you for making this cool game!:D

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Server issues again... Get to Madera loading screen, sit there for a while, then get kicked saying connection timed out

Cerne
04-04-2013, 08:39 PM
I hope I get compensated for my 7-day XP and Scrip boosts. There's so much lag right now enemies take 5 seconds to die, it takes 30 seconds to activate a generator and refill ammo. Now I just got kicked again, and it took my half an hour to log on tonight.

It's just like playing a triple-A PC game right at launch, when nobody can connect and everybody gets kicked. EXCEPT THIS IS A CONSOLE. I'm playing on my Xbox and the worst lag I ever had before this game was 1.5 seconds. Not frickin' 10 seconds during an arkfall!

It's a decent game, but at this rate I'm rapidly losing interest, which is sad since I bought the Collector's Edition.

Stick with it game just launched on the 2nd i bought the CE as well for ps3 i remember getting diablo 3 and not actually being able to play it even for 10min for the first week. give it at least 7 days to fix these issues

Brenderman
04-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Oh man, i have crashed out of the servers twice within the past half hour but good think you guys are working to fix it, thanks.

History_Prof
04-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks! It's been satisfying to finally play the game tonight.

Brenderman
04-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh man, i have crashed out of the servers twice within the past half hour but good think you guys are working to fix it, thanks.

Make that three times now.

EasterBunny
simply unacceptable, its the same issue multiple times a day, fix it right the 1st or 2nd time... not the 15th time... did a long *** mission and froze right at the end of it... figure it out already!
HA
YouWasintFastEnough
IGotMineDoneThenItFroze

B1ack0ut MenacE
Please do not repeat last night's fiasco. 4 hours and no response/ not being able to log in.

mustachewarlord
I'm with this guy, either fix the issue asap or compensate us, I didn't pay $60 to stare at a server error message.

mbaker540
Grrr..... Servers are down again... I was making a prison run too :(

AxAFRICANxBABYx
i just went through 2 rounds with Nim and on the last round i was about to win then the connection ****ing drops kicks me out and makes me restart the whole ****ing mission do you know how hard you guys made Nim? i lost 3000 scrip cause of him and it was all for nothing cause ur servers restarted it **** this im done for the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 08:42 PM
now i hear everyone is getting kicked off and all the boosts i just bought are going to runout and I'm not online cuz u cant fix your game..

IVIonster JRJ68
Man 60$ for a game I can't even start! What's going on? I can't even get on the server.

Zeroal
Server issues again... Get to Madera loading screen, sit there for a while, then get kicked saying connection timed out

I Am getting this one too. but it will get fixed soon so all we can do is wait you know,

B1ack0ut MenacE
HA
YouWasintFastEnough
IGotMineDoneThenItFroze

You changed the font color! Good job!

tony_andella
thanks for keeping the community upto date sledge good to know you guys are working hard. imagine most of the Dev team has been up for about 72 hours. Thanks trion great job with the game still is awesome with the lag.

EasterBunny
04-04-2013, 08:43 PM
You changed the font color! Good job!

NoIDidnt
ItsStillRainbow
O.O

Tbone1997
04-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Thank you guys so much it's a great game so far and I'm glad you guys are fixing the only thing I can find wrong with this game!

splitmasterflex
Is there only one server cause right now its full and wont let me play whats up with that

4ngry G4M3R
One more time triton and I'm out

B1ack0ut MenacE
NoIDidnt
ItsStillRainbow
O.O

It was bright pink/purple.

bombboy67
NoIDidnt
ItsStillRainbow
O.O

im taking your lucky charms and your rainbow with it :3

Brenderman
04-04-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm with this guy, either fix the issue asap or compensate us, I didn't pay $60 to stare at a server error message.

Exactly,im bummed now that i keep crashing i cant even get into the game without a server crash error message

colerockwell
yeah this lag is incredibly bad. the action button stopped working as well as the EGO power button and switching weapons. i died several times because of this as well as enemies teleporting due to lag. it is currently unplayable.

Piccom
well im just glad to get some kind of gameplay in for the day with all the issues that have been coming up

OrionsSeatBelt
Thanks for the update! You have an amazing game here! When it runs smooth I love it!!!!

Poffdaddy87
Thanks guys for your hard work. I really hope you guys figure it out. Love the game but haven't been able to play much due to issues.

Pelican
04-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Servers are down 2040 PST

EasterBunny
It was bright pink/purple.
OMG
ThatWasLikeYesterday
Your Living InThePast

xDiy Ratsha
thanks for all the work you have done. Cant wait until all the problems are solved.

crewadin
As i said before people, Calm down.. There is ice cream in the lobby.

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 08:47 PM
so i get an email from trion and guess what its a preorder bonus i already have no complains there but y give it out again.. if i cant play the game id atleast want say idk maybe something better than another dodge challenger and stuff.. i am not pleased and when i do get into game its a 25second-2minute lag delay

airlily
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/shiroionida/Screenshot2013-04-04at42913PM.png

xL3Gi0Nx
The servers seem to be working just fine for me

slonekb05
what a joke, this is 2013 ppl. we all know mmo's have server issues at first.. but why.. do they not prepare for alot of ppl?...ITS A MMO for christ sake.

Poffdaddy87
Thanks guys for what you do. Hopefully you can figure it out. Would love to play more of the game

nofear458
People need to calm down and realize that this is the first game of its kind on a console. MMOs aren't even perfect on a PC the first few days of launch. They'll get it fixed and by next week we'll all be farming Arkfalls and questing with little to no hiccups.

Pelican
As i said before people, Calm down.. There is ice cream in the lobby.

Time to get DRUNK!

EasterBunny
04-04-2013, 08:48 PM
im taking your lucky charms and your rainbow with it :3
SomeLuckyCharmsWithA
DashOf Poison

ChAoTic Puppy23
04-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks:) lol been going good when i get home then gets later towards 6pm lag is allmost to much lol get really late like 1am and it works good. So far this games awesome!

Matt_Lupp
04-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Honestly I loved this game in the beta and I still love it now, however, I feel that with all these server restarts and whatnot the lag issues are not really resolving in anyway for me. In fact it was the opposite. I had no lag earlier today are yesterday and then after this patch came out there were so many lag issues. I still love the game and support you Trion but I suggest you get a move on with the fixes as you are losing a lot of customers. A few of my friends have already gotten rid of their copies.

bombboy67
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/shiroionida/Screenshot2013-04-04at42913PM.png

yeah well i dont..

Walter Storm
I can't even get 2 feet from my spawn point without getting dropped only saying servers are unavailable and have to go through a queue to get back in for 3 seconds and I ran a speedtest to austin tx like the tech forums said to and I'm getting 25+ m down and over 8m up with ping under 60 So I think trion needs go ditch the walmart internet and get some beefy optical lines.

okay rants done I'm off to get a drink, so... Cheers!

crewadin
04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Trion is literally the best at feedback and issue resolution. Would you rather them take the servers Down for a little bit to fix the problem immediately or just "get to it eventually"; Calm the F down..

B1ack0ut MenacE
OMG
ThatWasLikeYesterday
Your Living InThePast

Yesterday isn't that long ago.

Brenderman
Im in the game right now but enemies wont even die the lag is soo intense.

Pelican
04-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Im in the game right now but enemies wont even die the lag is soo intense.

Most of us are crashed out of the servers, so enjoy your free head start.

Nine Ba11
04-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Damn. I wasl looking forward to riding my buggy around since I just got to san fransisco. Not a lot of peeps to run across out there.

EasterBunny
04-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Yesterday isn't that long ago.
Yesterday IsStillThe
Past Witch Your Still Living In
lol

Plagues
It's not the first of its kind. FFXI and Phantasy Star...

bombboy67
People need to calm down and realize that this is the first game of its kind on a console. MMOs aren't even perfect on a PC the first few days of launch. They'll get it fixed and by next week we'll all be farming Arkfalls and questing with little to no hiccups.

if u only knew what i went through with rift.. and end of nations with trion.. thats y i dont even go near rift anymore..

collo
04-04-2013, 08:53 PM
I just wanna say one thing to the devas wtf man for real there was no lag until y'all started working on the damn thing..to all you numbnuts who were complaining about lag change our internet provider.
N

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 08:53 PM
SomeLuckyCharmsWithA
DashOf Poison

you would poison me Dx and u removed me on xbox D,:

Brenderman
04-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Most of us are crashed out of the servers, so enjoy your free head start.

Im just incapacitated and i can extract or self revive and it wont let me spawn so its not very enjoyable either way.

bombboy67
Trion is literally the best at feedback and issue resolution. Would you rather them take the servers Down for a little bit to fix the problem immediately or just "get to it eventually"; Calm the F down..

my feedback and issue resolution has been pending since the first day... i sent 15 of them in..

jr_alvy
If you would stop complaining you would see the servers back up already

RancidPigeon
Yesterday IsStillThe
lol
Thank you, you make me want a big bag of skittles now. :P

SunDisciple Sin
To be fair, this is how an MMO generally launches. Diablo 3 wasn't really playable by a large group of people for weeks, others have to have a constant server work for the flux of people. Honestly, this isn't that bad of a launch. I get wanting to play for the pay but it's not like you need to pound on the servers trying to get in. Doesn't help anything in the end.

AtomBom
04-04-2013, 08:55 PM
If you would stop complaining you would see the servers back up already

For a few minutes. /troll

Sylael
I've not had a problem with lagging and sever droppage until around 10:30pm cst.

I was on for several solid hours.

Letho
They just shut down the matchmaking :D !

crewadin
Stop blowing them up? And be patient. Im sure they are more worried about how the game runs as a whole rather than a single players issue. Try resolving that with Ea

BaStRdCHiLd
Every game will have issues on release especially mmo on console. Bugs will be fixed things will be Fine. I have been enjoying the game Im already almost done with main quest ego is like 322 great game just gotta play through it. And dc universe did have bugs in the beggining I was there I know. All great games start with problens. It will be fixed and it will evolve. And everyone will be happy with joy. And a ****** in their pants.

RancidPigeon
my feedback and issue resolution has been pending since the first day... i sent 15 of them in..

There is your problem you are flooding them with issues. send 1 with all the issues you have, not 15 with each seperate issue

EasterBunny
04-04-2013, 08:56 PM
you would poison me Dx and u removed me on xbox D,:
IDK
StrangersXD

B1ack0ut MenacE
Yesterday IsStillThe
lol

Fair enough. I sense it wouldn't get me anywhere trying to argue with you.

AtomBom
There is your problem you are flooding them with issues. send 1 with all the issues you have, not 15 with each seperate issue

Maybe flooding these forums is putting stress on the servers? LOL

Nine Ba11
04-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Fair enough. I sense it wouldn't get me anywhere trying to argue with you.

Wise choice, sir.

jr_alvy
Servers up servers up servers up queue up

Sledgehammer70
Update: We are seeing a massive amount of disconnect issues. Our team is in the process to resolve this issue.

Kargion
right now if you log in the lag is so bad you can't play on xbox, fyi

greybeard
yea.. after two hours of trying to log on I get on, but only get to play for 30 min. before I get timed out...booo :(

dracon
Thank you, when the game works well, it really rocks. Great game, I may even pick up for pc eventually too.

negro10
ps3 the server is still falling: (

RancidPigeon
04-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Maybe flooding these forums is putting stress on the servers? LOL

That would just be silly as these forums aren't connected to the game servers, BUT the ingame reporting system IS connected to the game servers and if you have a few thousand people slamming them with feedback and bug reporting yeah it will start to effect the servers.

Fir3cr4ck3r2
i logged out and im just sitting here passing the time reading, all the QQ posts because they're having problems. Chill out and let em fix it, Half of you b!tch and b!tch when the games down but then as soon as its fixed it's like OMG DIS GREATEST GAME EVER. Rant all you want but at the end of the day your still gonna play it, your just all to lazy to give them time to fix what they need to fix.

bombboy67
i sent them within hours.. not all at once..

FireFlyPilot
i nver got kicked from the game, but i did leave because i couldn't get my car out. sucks when you have to walk everywhere.

one thing i did notice is that this game runs my xbox hotter then other games do. guess that it from the massive info being used for the game.

Old97
Hehe...I couldn't keep up reading this thread because of all the new rage posts!

I'm unhappy [360], but I will wait and see. If I stop playing at least I will just do it and not rant about it.

I can't see anything at all constructive about venting, unless it's just the vent that is important.

If it makes you feel better to hate on Trion, then go ahead. No hate from me, just some frustration and disappointment for now.

La la
Haha we're all having this issue, I was screaming and cussing at a major Arkfall that we timed out on. So, much rage I can't even explain!

LunaticFate
Was working great yesterday. Got hopeful that some of the darker days were behind us, but it seems not. Ah well.

Jacob

Well, actually, you kinda did. You paid $60 for an MMO. And when it's an MMO, you have to expect these kinds of problems, especially in the first week or so. And even after major updates.

CoreyBKhaotic
Look its gotten a little better and a little better each night.here in a week or 2 we wont even care.am i frustrated?hell ya.but im an adult,i understand how much goes into making these things work and i applaud trion for even attempting to do a console mmo when all other companieas have said it cant be done.so,instead of pointless *****ing try being specific on what problema you are having.lag is obvious and sledgehammer has already posted that is a main priority.i dont know about anyone else but im having issues when you have to hold x for something... ie:ammo,radio stations,getting ina car etc.. also big delay when switching weapons and reloading.good luck trion.you are gonna need it

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 08:59 PM
http://http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3topwz/
Update: We are seeing a massive amount of disconnect issues. Our team is in the process to resolve this issue.

AtomBom

Yeah buddy!

FP x SNUBKILLER
good job keeping up on the issues. i just played a couple hours since the last patch with no issues but now it started to get laggy.

HeroX71
ok seriously i am thankful that defiance has support staff to fix tech issues cause i understand its new and its going to happen like the other games i have beta tested but to be real, as a consumer i am starting to become very disapointed with my purchase. i am going to play regeardless.. mainly because i have a deep seated hatered for aliens thanks to halo, but thats not the point im am having issues with my gaming experiance and so far for my 65+$ investment into this game (which i know ill eventually spend more) i feel like im being let down.. and getting the raw end of the shaft is not how any consumer should feel after purchasing a product from a "semi-"respectable company.

Brenderman
04-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Servers up servers up servers up queue up

Good luck playing with this intense delay lag.

La la
I'm not having many problems. If you have a big enough hard drive try installing Defiance to it! :D

bombboy67
http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 09:01 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3topwz/

EasterBunny
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/thenightmareking2/kk.jpg

Thedjectivenoun
Yeah the lag on the 360 is HORRIBLE. I can't kill one person but they drop my faster then a **** star drops to her knees for Ron Jeremy... Bad analogy I know...but it is bad, really bad.

Chryie
Had a good time kickin' back today while a getting a somewhat 6 hours of gameplay before timing out because of so much lag. But hey I can't really complain about the time outs and servers not available since the game itself is really good. Haven't played a great game in a minute. Got my music, friends, graffiti, and a basketball to get my mind off of the issues the game is having here in the States. Hopefully the Devs can get things straight and take a minute to rest after fixing the problem.

Bone 1949
I kinda feel like I used my Collectors edition code for nothing.... the 7 days extra EXP and Monies is going to waste. With the US Xbox 360 servers lagging so much. Would kinda like to be able to reset it when servers are actually up and working.

bombboy67
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/thenightmareking2/kk.jpg

its serious alright :c

Yayep
04-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Not sure why everyone is complaining. It's only beta and they want to stress test the servers. This build is 2 months old because Microsoft would not allow the latest build due to certification issues. The latest special secret build is in the horizon that works perfectly.

This is also Trions first mmorpg they ever worked on, so give them some slack.

No this isn't lol They made Rift

devious716
04-04-2013, 09:03 PM
who the **** is going to pay back the 2000 script i lost due to lag and me falling over dead....

Rioghan

its happening on ps3 too

B1ack0ut MenacE
Get your cardio on! You can swim to anywhere in the map now that the servers are lagging like crazy!

Nexxuus
Lag to the 13th power. Seriously everything was meh but little unbearable. But now cant connect to servers. Or when i do get in i get timed out. An nothing pisses me off more than when i lag during a gun fight it goes nuclear. NPCs are gone but im getting lit up so i die an come back an of course lose currency. Now i cant get from point A to B. This is really unbearable, like somethings broke cause i cant do a damn thing.

Day 3 some people can get in the game, whether or not they can do **** another matter. *sigh* come on guys three straight days of this ****. GET IT TOGETHER!

r0ttenjaw
If you get in, you'll see the exp boost is extended quite a bit, the loot and scrip not so much. I was concerned also.

Fate
04-04-2013, 09:04 PM
I love how my vehicle is boosting itself and how invisible mobs are killing me lol

RancidPigeon
who the **** is going to pay back the 2000 script i lost due to lag and me falling over dead....

lol Dude, scrip is easy to make...now if you had bits and they disappeared now i can see getting panties in a twist

Nine Ba11
its happening on ps3 too

**** the ps3. The title of this thread says xbox360. Beat it, you bum!

Wingman709
Just got the game today. Got it installed and was able to play for about 30 minutes before the issues hit. So far I like what I see. This is my first MMO and I am really looking forward to playing this more. No complaints here, I work in IT and understand how this stuff goes. I am sure you will have it all ironed out soon. Can't wait to really dive into this. I think this game is going to be really fun. Now to set up the DVR for the TV show.

Diddler
I disagree. I think we paid sixty bucks for a game we can play. If this were a restraint would you say you understood how hard the chef was working and you would accept partially cooked food or would you either send it back to get fixed or demand a refund? I've been through many mmo’s and it's never an excuse. If you advertise that product and someone buys it then they have a legitimate expectation that it should be satisfactory. This situation is inexcusable, fun game, but it needs to be fun all the time not just a few hours a day.

Rynwoody
04-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Anyone know what's going on with the servers at the moment? We were asking in a different thread and then it got closed and we were told to come here where there is an endless amount of useless griping. Any legitimate answers?

bombboy67
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubePTrs2VJc

except with trion lag and servers xD

VeritasFoxtrot
I was able to play for about 20 minutes tonight. I've noticed early mornings are better for server status, but I just started a new job, so I can only play in the evenings during the week. I hope this gets fixed soon, cause it's a really great game.

colerockwell
ok seriously i am thankful that defiance has support staff to fix tech issues cause i understand its new and its going to happen like the other games i have beta tested but to be real, as a consumer i am starting to become very disapointed with my purchase. i am going to play regeardless.. mainly because i have a deep seated hatered for aliens thanks to halo, but thats not the point im am having issues with my gaming experiance and so far for my 65+$ investment into this game (which i know ill eventually spend more) i feel like im being let down.. and getting the raw end of the shaft is not how any consumer should feel after purchasing a product from a "semi-"respectable company.

lol people would ask why i got such high scores on halo firefight and spartan ops. the answer?
hate the enemy.

La la
It's an MMO on console AND PC this issue was expected for the consoles. Have some patience with it all we are all having the issues in time we'll be running at maximum with the PC. Just be glad the tech team is not resting till this is fixed! In the mean time try to cope with the lag and rage from the issue (I have been screaming my head off during Arkfalls all day and making my throat sore and mouth dry) but it'll be worth the wait to go Arkfalling with minimum issues!

shocky000
Ps3 is having the same problem now with the critical this game really needs a serious patch

NBAxSaltpeder
No the problem is you guys rushed this out to get ahead of the tv show .. the problems you are having is not limiting mass player objectives which are crashing or lagging your servers.. not being prepared for the mass amount of players that you should have expected to play ... DISAPPOINTING.. i have played several betas and been present for several MMO releases and never EVER took 3 f***ing days to get their **** together ... never ever bought a game for 150 dollars and have had less than 6 hours game time cause your "DILLIGENTLY HARD WORKING TEAM" cant get their **** together ... yes this is another great example of great concept poor execution!!!! BRING ON DESTINY ......... at least bungie will get it right before they take all my money and tell me they are dilligently working on it .. it may have issues all new games do but it wont take them 3 days to get it right!!!

Flavvor
04-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Had a good time kickin' back today while a getting a somewhat 6 hours of gameplay before timing out because of so much lag. But hey I can't really complain about the time outs and servers not available since the game itself is really good. Haven't played a great game in a minute. Got my music, friends, graffiti, and a basketball to get my mind off of the issues the game is having here in the States. Hopefully the Devs can get things straight and take a minute to rest after fixing the problem.

Same here. I moded some of my purple guns, now there better..lol I haven't had any luck with oranges though. I'm ok with it though i'm only EGO 325 ish

wlsmerlin
:::::::kicking myself:::::::::: was gonna buy for ps3..... no connectivity issues. but noooooooo. had to get the xbox cuz all the guys at the gamestop I work at play xbox & now I cant even play........... I know you say your working on it..but c'mon already.

iUnR3aLz
I love how i try to make a thread in the 360 section so that we can all get confirmation from each other on whether the servers are actually down or not... --> THREAD CLOSED. Thread closeD? If you actually acknowledged the problems as they were happening we wouldnt have to make redundant topics. Arent they supposed to be playing their own game? Dont they have internet? Cant they use the forums just as fast as we seem to be able to? I dont see whats so difficult.

EasterBunny
I love how my vehicle is boosting itself and how invisible mobs are killing me lol

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/thenightmareking2/thththalryssa_5079583.jpg

kkain
1105pm here and still having lag and connection issues on 360...give it time and all will be fixed hopefully

lxLANDROxl
04-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Lag to the 13th power. Seriously everything was meh but little unbearable. But now cant connect to servers. Or when i do get in i get timed out. An nothing pisses me off more than when i lag during a gun fight it goes nuclear. NPCs are gone but im getting lit up so i die an come back an of course lose currency. Now i cant get from point A to B. This is really unbearable, like somethings broke cause i cant do a damn thing.

Day 3 some people can get in the game, whether or not they can do **** another matter. *sigh* come on guys three straight days of this ****. GET IT TOGETHER!

They have it together. No one has ever taken the step to put a MMO of this scale on Xbox on the release day. So no one knew exactly what would happen when all who purchased hit at once. No where near as many peoe played beta, so stress testing never really happened. This will be resolved. They are the only company I've seen to date that is working around the clock, frequent updates, and every time it's re-upped its a little better be patient. The game is great let them work and get the server caught up.

winterforge
I know how MMOs work, and I know first world pains and all... but this is seriously bumming me out since Tuesday. I have faith they'll eventually get it sorted though.

cobaltlotus
To be fair, this is how an MMO generally launches. Diablo 3 wasn't really playable by a large group of people for weeks, others have to have a constant server work for the flux of people. Honestly, this isn't that bad of a launch. I get wanting to play for the pay but it's not like you need to pound on the servers trying to get in. Doesn't help anything in the end.

D3 isn't an MMO. It's an instanced hack'n'slash that was an embarrassment to games everywhere.

And not -every- MMO has been this bad. Most other games I play in beta don't have these kinds of constant server cashes, lag, and death everywhere, among other problems.

Flavvor
no the problem is you guys rushed this out to get ahead of the tv show .. The problems you are having is not limiting mass player objectives which are crashing or lagging your servers.. Not being prepared for the mass amount of players that you should have expected to play ... Disappointing.. I have played several betas and been present for several mmo releases and never ever took 3 f***ing days to get their **** together ... Never ever bought a game for 150 dollars and have had less than 6 hours game time cause your "dilligently hard working team" cant get their **** together ... Yes this is another great example of great concept poor execution!!!! Bring on destiny ......... At least bungie will get it right before they take all my money and tell me they are dilligently working on it .. It may have issues all new games do but it wont take them 3 days to get it right!!!

nerd rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La la
It's on a console though much more difficult to patch and set up everything since we dont have mass amounts of ram and a sexy processor to cope with the massive amounts of people. Give it time friend I'm pissed too but it will get better.

Sh4dow
can barely play for 5 mins without connection timeout :|

b2own
Well, actually, you kinda did. You paid $60 for an MMO. And when it's an MMO, you have to expect these kinds of problems, especially in the first week or so. And even after major updates.

id expect that from a freeeeeeee mmo like the 999 freee ones you can get off the internet not when you go pay for a full product this s*** should be beta testing right now and not released as a ful product. i mean ive played my fair share. but trion dug their own ditch with this they could have done more to prep with the mass amounts of people playing. soo people have a right to be angry and this is bad.... and ive played alot of mmos frome lineage to wow and tons more even help run a server for linage 2 back in the day

Fate
04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/thenightmareking2/thththalryssa_5079583.jpg thanks lol gonna take it with me from now on..

Brenderman
Not even worth playing with the delay lag, i'm done for the night but i'll try again tomorrow.

EasterBunny
Thank you, you make me want a big bag of skittles now. :P
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/thenightmareking2/rainbow.jpg

La la
Glad to see someone as optimistic as me! props man!

Sanictal
04-04-2013, 09:10 PM
you guys need to realize its an mmo and its release week.. for some of you that means nothing.. those of you who have played any other mmo release week you know this is to be expected thats why most people wait a week or two to buy it... try playing ff online release week or world of warcraft... this is nothing in comparison.. at least they have been trying to fix the problem asap unlike ff.. 2 weeks to patch anything.. relax and go watch this is 40

B1ack0ut MenacE
Not even worth playing with the delay lag, i'm done for the night but i'll try again tomorrow.

Swim! Swim anywhere! You wanna swim to Los Angeles? You got it! You wanna swim to the south island? You got it. For today only, you have free run of the map on the 360!

bombboy67
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubePTrs2VJc
push it somewhere else trion!

lxLANDROxl
Such a wrong deduction. It wasn't rushed to be released before the show that was the plan from day one. It's a server issue as is EVERY MMO on launch, and every expansion. No one expected to have this many playing. The game is fantastic. They are doing a fantastic job at fixing things slowly, as it should be done. Quick fixes being quick new breaks. Quit playing so that those of us who want quality in the end, rather than quantity can enjoy.

BlindAsylum
A previous poster said that was some of the worst lag they've ever seen, and I have to agree. I couldn't get out of my car, couldn't fire my gun, couldn't defend myself at all. So after getting kicked out so many times, and now this, I'll admit I'm definitely frustrated. But there is always tomorrow, right? Hopefully things will be better when I get home from work tomorrow. Fingers crossed. At least the big problems seem to hit at night when the server surpasses its capacity.

bombboy67
04-04-2013, 09:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eEHR3KgZjY&feature=endscreen
i love you all <3

RancidPigeon
Hello, welcome to MMO's, for those that don't know please take a moment and google World of Warcraft Launch Problems and the other various MMO's that you had to pay for and pay monthly fees for. A lot of them had TERRIBLE issues for more than 1 week and some even had the issues for 2 or more weeks yet in the end they turned out to be okay. This game will turn out to be okay too. For those that are new to MMO's a pamphlet is available on meditation techniques and breathing exercises. For those that know what to do and are experienced with MMO's please feel free to mentor the new folks. There are snacks and drinks on the second floor along with various forms of entertainment. We also have hiking trails for those that wish to seek some sunlight while they relax. Thank You and please have a wonderful day.

Syous
Keep up the good work guys. I dont know why everyone is complaining. Its to be expected. I am just glad that they are able to work so quickly on these things. I work and go to college and dont have much time to play this game, but when I do, there are little hiccups in the servers. You dont see me crying about it. It will get better, those who go and sell this game dont know how to stick it out for more than a week. Better off without em.

FateAndFaith
04-04-2013, 09:12 PM
I've been playing through Dragon Age: Origins again to kill time while the servers are down. At this rate, I'll finish that game before I even play more than five hours of Defiance. XD

AxAFRICANxBABYx
04-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Guys i understand we are all pissed off but think about it this merges pc xbox and ps3 together and thats 3-4 times more players than we are all use to and this is the first ever game to do that they expected this to happen and all of you guys should have too give them time they are doing what they can atleast be glad to know they are working their ***** off to fix this and not sleeping or giving up hope this will be resolved

Nexxuus

Look i dont expect much but when i pay 150 bux to play a CONSOLE game i expect to ****in play it. This is why i play console games to not have to put up with this ****. I play pc games too, WoW, SWTOR, Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2, etc. this..... This is getting to be a sim city disaster.

whateverfffffffFfffff
Why don't u also thank them for putting out an unfinished game. U have a beta for a reason to fix it before the game comes out and you guys ****ed up thanks for letting me pay for a game that I put faith in is finished because I'm paying 60 bucks for it

Syous
04-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Lol at least thats working out for ya. I just watch anime, check and see if its working, if not, then I go to sleep and check back tomorrow.

lxLANDROxl
04-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Hello, welcome to MMO's, for those that don't know please take a moment and google World of Warcraft Launch Problems and the other various MMO's that you had to pay for and pay monthly fees for. A lot of them had TERRIBLE issues for more than 1 week and some even had the issues for 2 or more weeks yet in the end they turned out to be okay. This game will turn out to be okay too. For those that are new to MMO's a pamphlet is available on meditation techniques and breathing exercises. For those that know what to do and are experienced with MMO's please feel free to mentor the new folks. There are snacks and drinks on the second floor along with various forms of entertainment. We also have hiking trails for those that wish to seek some sunlight while they relax. Thank You and please have a wonderful day.

Tried mentoring, the issue is, most are console only players and are used to CoD lag, not MMO release lag. Most companies take months to even come out and say hey we are working on it. Trio. Is working around the clock, constant contact with the community, and that is unheard of in today's MMO gaming. This is far from the worst lag ever. Hell the new Star Wars MMO was like playing a runner band fight. Lol

RancidPigeon
Look i dont expect much but when i pay 150 bux to play a CONSOLE game i expect to ****in play it. This is why i play console games to not have to put up with this ****. I play pc games too, WoW, SWTOR, Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2, etc. this..... This is getting to be a sim city disaster.

You must have not been around for WoW launch. That's okay and understandable. My suggestion is that you relax and know that many of us MMO veterans who have been around for most of the launches of many MMO's are here to support you and tell you that everything will be okay, you will get to play and you will enjoy it when you do. Please have a snack, they are on the second floor. Thank you.

Flowen
I can imagine the the defiance team is ****ting bricks. But at least they are working to fix the problem. Has to be stressful for them.

La la
It won't get fixed in an hour it takes a while to find bugs section them out fix them and put in the solution it'll take time just chill for a bit. The game is worth it I played the beta for 5 days and loved it and been playing the game off and on for 3 days its worth powering through the wait for fixes!

Brenderman
04-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Why don't u also thank them for putting out an unfinished game. U have a beta for a reason to fix it before the game comes out and you guys ****ed up thanks for letting me pay for a game that I put faith in is finished because I'm paying 60 bucks for it
Its not unfinished they are just having lag and connection issues the game itself is quite finished.

AxAFRICANxBABYx
By the way all the negative replys will not make them work faster or help them out if anything it will put them down and lose faith in this game and the community try to keep positive community feedback imagine if you were working your *** off and some guy was standing next to you screaming at you telling you to hurry and get done it will only put you down just how you are putting them down

Sanictal
it doesnt merge them together.. cross platforming is not being done here sure its on all 3 but you only play with those on the same system microsoft said it was a November Juliet plus you dont play with people in other countries

EasterBunny
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/thenightmareking2/z145718660.jpg

Vigilant
Enough is enough. I don't care that your favorite mmo also had x amount of downtime. That's group think and is bullshtaku. I am fed up with this games issues. I expect some compensation from trion for delivering a faulty product. Just because other companies fail to produce fully functional games, now it is acceptable to sell a broken product...No! No other industry does this, it's not acceptable here either. I reiterate, the customers should be compensated!

bombboy67
so im having a 5minute lag issue.. wow worst ever can anyone beat me? :P

Flowen
What you mean when the thought the were only going to sell 200k and ended up with close to a mill in the first weeks with only enough server space to support half of that? Yeah that was funny. :p

mbaker540
04-04-2013, 09:17 PM
I'm gonna call it a night..... It's a shame it's getting off to a rough launch, but I'm pretty sure the kinks are gonna work out...... Are we letting the U.S. government run the servers.... It takes 10 minutes load to google on base.... Good luck with the fix guys....

Syous
I am starting to take a liking to La la, this guy knows whats up.

Flowen
You must have not been around for WoW launch. That's okay and understandable. My suggestion is that you relax and know that many of us MMO veterans who have been around for most of the launches of many MMO's are here to support you and tell you that everything will be okay, you will get to play and you will enjoy it when you do. Please have a snack, they are on the second floor. Thank you.

What you mean when the thought the were only going to sell 200k and ended up with close to a mill in the first weeks with only enough server space to support half of that? Yeah that was funny.

bombboy67
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/thenightmareking2/z145718660.jpg

xD i love it lol

NBAxSaltpeder
04-04-2013, 09:18 PM

REALLY .... I have never EVER had to wait to play 3 ****ing days ... sorry i played Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Old Republic, Everquest I and II , and WoW and never EVER had to wait 3 days just to play... just to get Play time ... these guys better get it together soon

Nexxuus
04-04-2013, 09:19 PM
They think they got slammed now..... What do you think is going to happen this weekend when people are off work an school?

bombboy67
just a lil tweak

RancidPigeon
Enough is enough. I don't care that your favorite mmo also had x amount of downtime. That's group think and is bullshtaku. I am fed up with this games issues. I expect some compensation from trion for delivering a faulty product. Just because other companies fail to produce fully functional games, now it is acceptable to sell a broken product...No! No other industry does this, it's not acceptable here either. I reiterate, the customers should be compensated!

It's a facking MMO, MMO's are NEVER FINISHED, they are ALWAYS A WORK IN PROGRESS! please just go away already.

Brenderman
04-04-2013, 09:20 PM
just a lil tweak

Lolz thats funny

cydewayz

+1 lmao

seriously, relax ppl..... If you can do a better job which most of you seem to think you can then by all means do so, im sure we would all be eager to go AHHMAHGERDWHOBROKETHEINTERWEBS!! all over your forums when it blows up in your faces as well.....

MMO's DO NOT LAUNCH WELL its just a fact. like it or not it is what it is. You raging on the forums for the world to see IS NOT going to get it fixed any faster.... If you really feel the need to play something go play hello kitty funtime adventure island and get off of here....

Or just a thought you could try going outside..... yeah the story ark may be lame but i hear the graphics are amazing... o.0

AxAFRICANxBABYx

LOL SUCH AN AMAZING POST WELCOME TO MMO's ALL XBOX PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ***** ABOUT IT

Impoy
Servers will be down peeps.. will go play borderlands 2 and level up there. :)

b2own
04-04-2013, 09:21 PM
It's a facking MMO, MMO's are NEVER FINISHED, they are ALWAYS A WORK IN PROGRESS! please just go away already.

no its a facking game, and yous supposed to play the fack outta them haha

josh4523
04-04-2013, 09:21 PM

hi i just got game today installed on xbox 360 after servers was back up worked fine for 1 hour then serves went down new patch installed and now lags severly to where i can shoot an enemy indefinatly and he wont die but i will and respawn about 5mins later any ideas internet is up an running fine no speed problems. any help appreciated thank you.

Kerb Appeal
04-04-2013, 09:22 PM
You're let down? Weird. I understand that lag is an issue for a game trying to do something of this scale. I don't understand how I can't find a better LMG than the machinist's starting gun and I'm up to 240 ego rating :mad: Lol, but whatever! Loving the game so far (yes, when it runs) and I'm stoked to keep going! Hit 'er hard, Trion!!! :cool:

Miles McLeod
I think every user that posts negatively about expected issues with new MMOs should be deducted 50 EGO points per negative comment. All those praising you and telling you you're doing a good job should get 2-3 orange colored weapons. ;)

Yes my nose has a speck of brown. :D

lawacr

Yes lets compare stuff from the past like at one time a computer could only do addition and subtraction, your excuse is terrible with every coming year there is advancements in technology so using wow 9 years ago as a base is like comparing a Iphone 5 to a Motorola DynaTAC 8000x. The point is they were and are unpaired for how big this game has become so yes issues will occur and yes we will bring it up and complain but that is how issues are fixed by saying hey this **** is jacked if we just said it is normal and not say anything they would not know about a majority of the issues that happen to pop up in the game.

lxLANDROxl
It's not unfinished. This is where console players lose touch. The game is fine, it's a server issue. Sad.... You all are.... They do a market analysis, and see what will be a good number to host, then if it exceeds you slowly add more room until a comfortable peak is reached. So many of you should've played MMO on Pc sometime..

lxLANDROxl
You haven't a clue.

La la
04-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Hey man, the Beta didn't have over 10k people playing at ONCE and on a console. This is what happened with most MMO releases. Takes solace in the fact that they are working their butts off to keep the console players happy. Console players aren't used to MMO lag. Trust me this is irritating me too but when they fix everything it'll be better! It's worth putting up with the early launch lag to get to actually playing with out so many issues. Just chill for a day or 2 and play CoD GoW: Judgment Bioshock BL2 what have you and pay attention to the forums twitter and whatever they'll let us know when they have it all fixed!

Brenderman
I have faith in you Trion and so should everybody else, with Defiance being the first of its breed other than Final Fantasy 11, they really went for a leap of faith and i and positive that they will fix the game and everybody will be happy now stop *****ing and let them work on the game please.

mbaker540
+1 lmao

seriously, relax ppl..... If you can do a better job which most of you seem to think you can then by all means do so, im sure we would all be eager to go AHHMAHGERDWHOBROKETHEINTERWEBS!! all over your forums when it blows up in your faces as well.....

MMO's DO NOT LAUNCH WELL its just a fact. like it or not it is what it is. You raging on the forums for the world to see IS NOT going to get it fixed any faster.... If you really feel the need to play something go play hello kitty funtime adventure island and get off of here....

Or just a thought you could try going outside..... yeah the story ark may be lame but i hear the graphics are amazing... o.0

I will make a game...... Have you ever heard of the game Zork.... You shall be eaten by a Grue :P

Vigilant

Holy smokes! It's an mmo?! So thats why the game should be broken and unplayable for 3 days straight? You dont say...

EasterBunny
04-04-2013, 09:24 PM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/thenightmareking3/1215491858839-1.jpg

AxAFRICANxBABYx
04-04-2013, 09:25 PM
REALLY .... I have never EVER had to wait to play 3 ****ing days ... sorry i played Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Old Republic, Everquest I and II , and WoW and never EVER had to wait 3 days just to play... just to get Play time ... these guys better get it together soon
LOL REALLY I WAS PLAYING SMOOTHLY THE FIRST 2 DAYS THEN **** HIT THE WALL TODAY..........WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? O.o