PDA

View Full Version : Tips on quicker leveling?

Praxus07
02-04-2015, 10:58 PM
I've completed all main story missions, all season missions, and all side missions. I have all the season one location and enemy groups pursuits done, the episode pursuits are finished, and half the season two pursuits done. Looks like most of the pursuits left are kill x amount or do x amount of arkfall/incursion/conflict.

I tried PvP, hated it, so not planning on doing those pursuits. Not liking co-op missions either (I prefer to play at my own pace, not a groups), so what should I be doing most now to quicken the leveling process? I mean in addition to daily contracts and the occasional volge incursion? Been staying away from player induced arkfalls because of disconnects/issues. I'm not caring about maxing out my ego, just getting to 4k+. Seem like I gain about 100 ego per day at the rate I'm playing.

Atticus Batman
02-04-2015, 11:00 PM
All the events such as seiges and arkfalls. The higher the threat level the better. More experience that way.

r1p
02-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Weapon skill leveling is worth 988 and there are going to be weapons that you don't use that you will eventually have to level up. Two of the weapons that I hated leveling were the bolt-action sniper and the bmg. There's a thread I recently started where I asked for suggestions and I got some really good advice on the fastest way to do it. The short version is the bolt-action got a lot easier when I started hip firing a Volge lightning rifle in an arena that spawned lots of hellbugs, but this requires owning DLC. The bmg got way easier when I started using a stingray at Kenn Farms. I don't know which weapons that you dislike, but asking here will get you some good information on the fastest way of grinding them out so that you can spend more time using the weapons that you do like.

Ray8888
02-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Ugh. Yeah my BMG is at level 2. Not looking forward to that.