PDA

View Full Version : DLC idea's.

VoodooJack
04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Personally I'd like to see what all of your guys would like to see added into this game, for me it's be simple. A few vehicle and outfits packs, maybe some new area's too.

What do you guys wanna see?

ChronicShmoke
04-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Transport us to another city/state in the area. I'd perfer a trip to Michigan or something as DLC. New questlines, some endgame stuff, new outfits, an auction system?, and a bank system would be very nice.

VoodooJack
04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Transport us to another city/state in the area. I'd perfer a trip to Michigan or something as DLC. New questlines, some endgame stuff, new outfits, an auction system?, and a bank system would be very nice.

Those actually sound perfect.

ChronicShmoke
04-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Oh and Trion here is a million dollar idea for the first Defiance DLC.....MOTORCYCLES

ItISLupus
04-04-2013, 06:30 PM
As they still have their whole team on staff working to fix the servers, I say let them finish that then repost this thread.

Chances are they already have a small team working on dlc(that alien race for example).

I for one would love player/clan housing. A centralized hub city where i can dance in front of the vendors like I do in every other mmo. more diverse emotes

Elastik Spastik
04-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Bigger enemy aliens/mechs and bigger map.