PDA

View Full Version : War Master crits and sabotages

Horror Stories
02-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Many people like myself who are 5900 and have nothing left to do in the game enjoy doing WMs daily because it gives us a chance to snag some of the rarest gear in the game, but the problems with WM never end, and they are never fixed.

I can't count the number of times I've gotten a really good legendary, only to lose it on a crit. I've yet to actually keep a legendary from WM. Seems the only time I don't crit, I get crap greens and blues. The WM sabotaging is out of control. When I say sabotage, I mean a player who knows what they are doing joining, and spamming crimefighters, bmgs, and bloodhounds. A few minutes ago I was in a large group doing WM and everything was going so well until with a minute left, someone joined and spammed a bloodhound and forced everyone to crit. Sure the crit could have occured from something else, but the blame typically falls on morons who refuse to play the game right. In the first week of F2P, it was understandable that people didn't know how to play WM. At this point, a majority of people know 100% what to do and what not to do in WM. So when people come in on 4 out of 5 warmasters and spam laggy weapons, that is taken as being done on purpose. Since Defiance servers don't properly recognize xbox users as having actually played with each other, we don't have the ability to file negative reports against other players and make it to where they would have a harder time connecting to our phases and instances.

Why isn't WM given any dev attention? They released a big update the other day and still things that REALLY need fixing are left unattended. The major things that need attention are PvP and WM. I don't understand why the devs refuse(not just ignore, out right refuse) to fix these things. They claim they are busy with the Alcatraz update yet they push this update the other day that was riddled with things that barely affected the game. Weapon rolls and enemy scaling had impacts, the rest was useless.

Please fix Warmaster. It's NOT HARD. Restrict defiant few weapons and BMGs. Put an ego requirement in place, perhaps fix it to where a group of 30 people doesn't get split over 10000000 warmasters.

Chris Robet
02-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Please fix Warmaster. It's NOT HARD. Restrict defiant few weapons and BMGs. Put an ego requirement in place,

Unfortunately these will not happen because they would "restrict" players.

Ryker Vorton
02-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Don't lose your hopes, once the private instances are implemented we all will have good chances to actually enjoy and succeed at hunting down WM :)

BC001
02-05-2015, 06:45 PM
The big patch was probably mostly stuff that was needed for the Alcatraz project anyway that was stable enough and needed enough to apply early. Phasing things in is better than dumping it all in at once and ending up with a much more complex mess.

There is not a lot the devs could do about criting out without a massive rewrite most likely, it is a hardware problem on the consoles. On the other hand not loosing things on being dumped should not be as hard in theory but sometimes the way something is coded makes extra difficulties in tracking the bug down.

r1p
02-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Don't lose your hopes, once the private instances are implemented we all will have good chances to actually enjoy and succeed at hunting down WM :)

That's it exactly. Private instances are the fix.

Ray8888
02-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Restrict defiant few weapons and BMGs.

That right there is the best idea ever. Right up there with the light bulb, penicillin and breast implants.

KILLSHOT707
02-05-2015, 07:47 PM
I say scrap the WM as we know it and start over. If it was re coded it would be easier for the Dev's.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Private instances cant come soon enough

Ryker Vorton
02-05-2015, 08:24 PM
That right there is the best idea ever. Right up there with the light bulb, penicillin and breast implants.

Eeeewww!!!! Natural (and not large) ftw!

Ray8888
02-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Hey as far as new ideas go... its a top five. Come on.