PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Rashere.

Major Crapshot
02-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Rashere,

I just wanted to give you a quick and well-deserved "Thank you" for the Northstar Blaze. I received one this morning and have using it all day.

You took one of my favorite pistols and made it so much better.

I salute you, sir!

Bonehead
02-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Sounds awesome dude!

I have always liked the Northstar Flare.

Rashere
02-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Rashere,

I just wanted to give you a quick and well-deserved "Thank you" for the Northstar Blaze. I received one this morning and have using it all day.

You took one of my favorite pistols and made it so much better.

I salute you, sir!

You're welcome and thank you. :)

It's my favorite gun right now. Not that its OP or anything. It's just a lot of fun to shoot into a crowd of raging enemies.

Major Crapshot
02-09-2015, 06:37 PM
You're welcome and thank you. :)

It's my favorite gun right now. Not that its OP or anything. It's just a lot of fun to shoot into a crowd of raging enemies.

I see why it is your favorite right now. And it is a great crowd culler. :)

Burned In Effigy
02-09-2015, 08:16 PM
I've only gotten blue north star. Fav pistol. I'll try her out later tonight. Just love seeing a group of enemies running around on fire like ckickens with their heads cut off.

Major Crapshot
02-09-2015, 09:01 PM
I've only gotten blue north star. Fav pistol. I'll try her out later tonight. Just love seeing a group of enemies running around on fire like ckickens with their heads cut off.

I got lucky and received a purple one with radiation.

Now I want to get a hold of a Precious.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lewfa4uDBM1qb34vqo1_r1_500.jpg

Bentu
02-09-2015, 10:38 PM
It's the only oj one I've received and yet to use it in anger.

Burned In Effigy
02-09-2015, 11:59 PM
I got lucky and received a purple one with radiation.

Now I want to get a hold of a Precious.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lewfa4uDBM1qb34vqo1_r1_500.jpg

Just received my purple from gift box. Yay. Gun git me some.

Eleni
02-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Yup must say thanks to give some love to the infamous weapons.

I love my FRC northstar, 2x critik, plate slicer, and RAD so ill stick to this one.

But all my other toons will be pleased by the Blaze, cool funny gun indeed.

Ryker Vorton
02-10-2015, 07:28 AM
I didn't started at first, got enough weapons needing to calculate angle of fire alredy with the crimefigher, but then i tried it against afflicted and changed my mind, not as effective on them as other weapons but really fun to use, specially on kenn farm

r1p
02-10-2015, 07:40 AM

What's an oj?

Major Crapshot
02-10-2015, 05:37 PM
I didn't started at first, got enough weapons needing to calculate angle of fire alredy with the crimefigher, but then i tried it against afflicted and changed my mind, not as effective on them as other weapons but really fun to use, specially on kenn farm

Ikr? It's like having a Clustershot in the palm of your hand. I can't wait for the next Kenn Farm incursion to try it out. Too bad I have already leveled my pistols but I guess I could work on my RL and use the Blaze.

Major Crapshot
02-10-2015, 05:52 PM

You need to clean the cosmoline out of that and give it a test drive. I find that it behaves like a hand-held Clustershot.

Fun, fun, fun 'til Daddy takes the T-Bird away. :)

Warhorse500
02-10-2015, 07:11 PM
You need to clean the cosmoline out of that and give it a test drive. I find that it behaves like a hand-held Clustershot.

Fun, fun, fun 'til Daddy takes the T-Bird away. :)

I'll second this, and add---Please let us have dual-wield!!!!

Tigercml
02-10-2015, 07:15 PM
This guy doesn't deserve any thanks.

Major Crapshot
02-10-2015, 07:16 PM

And I'll second this!

Eleni
02-11-2015, 01:37 AM

I did put a suggestion about it likely 2 weeks ago

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?195972-Dual-pistols-wielding

BC001
02-11-2015, 02:35 PM
I have a blaze with bio on the test server, it is great for breaking up charges by quickly peppering the mobs in front :)

So far I have yet to get one better than green on the live servers, all I seem to get is assault carbines.

Major Crapshot
02-11-2015, 06:00 PM
I have a blaze with bio on the test server, it is great for breaking up charges by quickly peppering the mobs in front :)

So far I have yet to get one better than green on the live servers, all I seem to get is assault carbines.

I have been getting Blazes, SMGs, and Disruptors (mostly greens and blues) but not any ARs yet.

All I can say is you are...
http://i.qkme.me/3ohvh4.jpg

hardy83
02-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Can we just call him Rash?
Either to make a Battletoads reference, or so we can say "Oh look, that Rash showed up again."
Get it? Rash? Like itch rash...whatever....

Major Crapshot
02-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Either to make a Battletoads reference, or so we can say "Oh look, that Rash showed up again."

LOL. If it does take off, he might not like it. I know in another PS3 game (that rhymes with "Rust RifeWonPour") the forums took to calling a Dev "SocksFour" instead of "FoxFour". Man was he POed at that. :) Oh, well. He wasn't a very likeable person so you get what you give.

And at least Rashere is trying where as "Socks" well... frankly didn't try... except to make everyone angry.

WhiteStrike
02-12-2015, 03:36 PM
Rust RifeWonPour

Are you talking about Dust 514?

Dixie Cougar
02-12-2015, 03:39 PM

That's what happens when you don't use protection spikes.

WhiteStrike
02-12-2015, 03:41 PM

I don't get it.:confused:

Major Crapshot
02-12-2015, 09:12 PM

I don't get it.:confused:

LOL. Not directed at you WhiteStrike but I was laughing at what Dixie said. :D

Think of the rash as a "personally intimate" one and how a person would protect themselves against it. ;)

Major Crapshot
02-13-2015, 10:39 AM
Are you talking about Dust 514?

Yep. ;)

/10char

Bonehead
02-13-2015, 05:29 PM

I get it.

Bonehead
02-13-2015, 05:31 PM
LOL. If it does take off, he might not like it. I know in another PS3 game (that rhymes with "Rust RifeWonPour") the forums took to calling a Dev "SocksFour" instead of "FoxFour". Man was he POed at that. :) Oh, well. He wasn't a very likeable person so you get what you give.

And at least Rashere is trying where as "Socks" well... frankly didn't try... except to make everyone angry.

Scapes kind of reminds me of a guy we used to call "T Bone" back at the firehouse. I would definitely call him T Bone.

Burned In Effigy
02-16-2015, 05:43 PM
With this new North star blaze Defiance is fun again. I feel re invigorated.