PDA

View Full Version : Questions? Concerns? This is your thread!

CM Kiwibird
02-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Hey there everyone,

This is the question gathering thread for the Q&A this week! If you have a question or concern you'd like to raise, please share it now. Questions related to the Colony Courtship and Alcatraz will be prioritized due to relevance this week. :o

Thanks!

Chris Robet
02-09-2015, 07:21 PM
Will we ever get new ego powers?

Chump Norris
02-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Will Alcatraz have enough pursuits to make the claim that we can hit the EGO cap without PvP true?

konstantinov
02-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Will you be my valentine?

hardy83
02-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Are you ever going to fix the priority system for majors so that some of us don't have to sit around for several hours and not see a single major ark event tied to these events like the Christmas and this Valentines Day ones?

Chris Robet
02-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Are you ever going to fix the priority system for majors so that some of us don't have to sit around for several hours and not see a single major ark event tied to these events like the Christmas and this Valentines Day ones?

They do not have direct control over this; however, they have stated before that they increase the spawn rate on these so again it is RNG making these so rare.

Graywolfe
02-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Are there any plans to tone down some of the graphic displays in the game? Things like the BMG beams, Crimefighter blasts or spikes. These all, when used excessively, cause problems for many people in the game.

Will we ever be able to buy T4 and T5 mods for the regular synenergies?

Burned In Effigy
02-09-2015, 08:18 PM

Yes. But only when I tuck bruh!

Chris Robet
02-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Are there any plans to tone down some of the graphic displays in the game? Things like the BMG beams, Crimefighter blasts or spikes. These all, when used excessively, cause problems for many people in the game.

They have said before that they are working on this and if I am not mistaken they released a patch a few months ago that started to tone down the crimefighters explosions.

hardy83
02-09-2015, 08:41 PM
They do not have direct control over this; however, they have stated before that they increase the spawn rate on these so again it is RNG making these so rare.

I'm well aware of what they said about them. I'm asking if the intend to change that like they said they wanted to.
They said they would like to have direct control over what spawns.

Alliiara
02-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Will the hair on headgear items ever be changed to match the colour of our character's hair?

Markeen
02-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Any info on fixing the following issues:
-Looping in instances - when you land in water and are too far away from land the screen fades and you get auto extracted. In a co op this extraction loops continuously.
-crediting the dlc trophies to those who earned them. (PS3)
- BmG latency
- server stability.

Claydough
02-10-2015, 02:12 PM
can we please get an option to level weapons up to the nearest 100 instead of only increments of 100 per upgrade?

this is less so of a question but,
could there be an option to sell ark salvage for scrip?

thankyou

Nefarious
02-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Im sure this question was already asked and answered before.

Are the new bonus roll mechanics going to be applied to Mission Reward, Vendor, and Named weapons?

Razar2380
02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Is there a way in the future that the older DLC that has been out for a certain amount of time can be available to those without income by using their in-game currency? I don't mean like a few hundred-thousand scrip, but for maybe a much larger amount, or even a significant amount of the harder to obtain currencies.

I am only asking because I love this game, but have no income due to being disabled, and would love to be able to get the DLC, but I don't expect it right when it comes out.

Also, if possible, is there any interest in a way to trade in-game currencies that are hard to get for bits (that others used real monies for) to use in the story?

Chris Robet
02-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Is there a way in the future that the older DLC that has been out for a certain amount of time can be available to those without income by using their in-game currency? I don't mean like a few hundred-thousand scrip, but for maybe a much larger amount, or even a significant amount of the harder to obtain currencies.

I am only asking because I love this game, but have no income due to being disabled, and would love to be able to get the DLC, but I don't expect it right when it comes out.

Also, if possible, is there any interest in a way to trade in-game currencies that are hard to get for bits (that others used real monies for) to use in the story?

I doubt Trion will ever do this but two great games I know of that do this are Lord of the Rings online and Dungeons and Dragons online if you have not played them it requires months of grinding to get the DLCs on these though.

Tigercml
02-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Why did you lie to us about the Night Porter outfit for so long if you knew you were never going to give it out for the event as promised? Was it just to string us along? Get us excited for another broken event?

Tekrunner
02-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Will opportunist points ever get fixed? See here for an example of the problem (from last summer, but it's still present): http://defiance.antilectual.com/showthread.php?tid=24&pid=139#pid139

An illustration (bit dated, but still valid; only real difference now is fewer volge weapons and more crimefighters):

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/468686876017335826/12EE3E97AC5E129837CC127FA83E81F98211B2DD/

Holy Bahamut3
02-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Will we ever get new ego powers?

Asked many times in the past. Last time I checked, he (as in Trick) said they are not currently planning on it. I would assume that is still currently their position since they made cyber rigs instead of improving or expanding their current systems.

Dixie Cougar
02-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Will opportunist points ever get fixed? See here for an example of the problem (from last summer, but it's still present): http://defiance.antilectual.com/showthread.php?tid=24&pid=139#pid139

An illustration (bit dated, but still valid; only real difference now is fewer volge weapons and more crimefighters):

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/468686876017335826/12EE3E97AC5E129837CC127FA83E81F98211B2DD/

See also, from my sig:

http://i.imgur.com/AbVZgfp.jpg

mortaug
02-10-2015, 06:24 PM
The OJ role of x2.25 mag will that be available on any other weapons than RL's? I would love to see that on a thunder or saw.

Saminator
02-10-2015, 07:25 PM
Hey, I have a few questions, and would really appreciate an answer as me, my friends and many other clans would like to know :)

- When will the quick menu clan show more than 15 members online? My clan that usually has around 40 on at a time find this a little difficult to work with

- Will the game ever be able to show who is talking on mic in a chat channel by showing the players name somewhere on the screen with a little mic icon?

- Will it ever say how many members are in the clan somewhere in the clan tab? For large clans we are unable to count each and every member from top to bottom when their are over 1000 members. Not to mention that their is a bug that if we scroll passed around 100 names, it kicks us back near to the top of the list again.

Thank you :)

Bentu
02-11-2015, 02:02 AM
Can you tell me what it is about Defiance that makes the Xbox 360 freeze? I had this happen this morning, the first time on this new one but it has happened fairly regularly on my older white one.
I've submitted a bug report in the xbox 360 section.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?201778-Xbox-froze-and-locked-me-out-of-xbl.

Edit. Would like to add to this, what is it about Port Bruno and the Crater that makes you Critical Error travelling there after doing a major of some sort and what can you do to rectify it?

Fallen_Aingeal
02-11-2015, 02:20 AM
I have a bad history with this forum, so I'll attempt to keep this as civil as possible.

Regarding Alcatraz and the information received during the last live feed. I realize, of course, that nothing is set in stone as it is still in pts, but am curious.

This company released a bug riddled game. Hyped and introduced 5 lack luster and extremely thin DLC's. Some of which are still broken after nearly a year and a half. Gave us now, 4 holiday events that are unplayable for several and have borked rng systems for rewards.

Now, Alcatraz....Hyped and monetized. How does the company, after such a poor history of content release, justify the system that is being pursued? Is the content that fantastic and bug free, that I will want to fork over hard earned cash to participate more than once a week?

If the monetization of the system isn't successful, is there a contingency, considering it is being added as a goal pursuing aspect of the game? Or are you simply stating that, for some that aren't as good at the game and only enjoy playing it for what it is, that it may become p2p again just to capture the pursuits because once a week isn't enough to gain the pts. to succeed?

filiPPPino
02-11-2015, 02:33 AM
Are there plans for new major arkfall events, such as a raider or 99er one? Especially 99ers, considering theyre the most fleshed out faction in the game, it would be awesome to fight a motherlode or some other creature at the end of the event.
Are expedition bosses just reskinned/ reused versions of existing ones, or are they brand new?
Any possibilities on a expedition to post-terraformed Manhattan?
Will there be any other way to obtain hunter reqs without spending money? Maybe we'll be able to find some additional ones in the chests you mentioned you would add to the free roaming world?
And, with the Omec entering in scene for season 3, I guess that the Volge will make some more appearences in the show so, can you tell us if we will ever see a Warmaster raid of sorts in it?
PD. Thanks for answering me last week :)

Eleni
02-11-2015, 02:50 AM
i have a bad history with this forum, so i'll attempt to keep this as civil as possible.

Regarding alcatraz and the information received during the last live feed. I realize, of course, that nothing is set in stone as it is still in pts, but am curious.

This company released a bug riddled game. Hyped and introduced 5 lack luster and extremely thin dlc's. Some of which are still broken after nearly a year and a half. Gave us now, 4 holiday events that are unplayable for several and have borked rng systems for rewards.

Now, alcatraz....hyped and monetized. How does the company, after such a poor history of content release, justify the system that is being pursued? Is the content that fantastic and bug free, that i will want to fork over hard earned cash to participate more than once a week?

If the monetization of the system isn't successful, is there a contingency, considering it is being added as a goal pursuing aspect of the game? Or are you simply stating that, for some that aren't as good at the game and only enjoy playing it for what it is, that it may become p2p again just to capture the pursuits because once a week isn't enough to gain the pts. To succeed?

..^^this^^..

Bentu
02-11-2015, 02:50 AM
IHyped and introduced 5 lack luster and extremely thin DLC's.

It does make you wonder what they think they can get away with, those dlcs were very low on content and I personally don't think that we got our monies worth.

Eleni
02-11-2015, 02:59 AM
It does make you wonder what they think they can get away with, those dlcs were very low on content and I personally don't think that we got our monies worth.

As long as they're broken, we dont.

Atticus Batman
02-11-2015, 03:13 AM
I have a bad history with this forum, so I'll attempt to keep this as civil as possible.

Regarding Alcatraz and the information received during the last live feed. I realize, of course, that nothing is set in stone as it is still in pts, but am curious.

This company released a bug riddled game. Hyped and introduced 5 lack luster and extremely thin DLC's. Some of which are still broken after nearly a year and a half. Gave us now, 4 holiday events that are unplayable for several and have borked rng systems for rewards.

Now, Alcatraz....Hyped and monetized. How does the company, after such a poor history of content release, justify the system that is being pursued? Is the content that fantastic and bug free, that I will want to fork over hard earned cash to participate more than once a week?

If the monetization of the system isn't successful, is there a contingency, considering it is being added as a goal pursuing aspect of the game? Or are you simply stating that, for some that aren't as good at the game and only enjoy playing it for what it is, that it may become p2p again just to capture the pursuits because once a week isn't enough to gain the pts. to succeed?

What's even worse, is that the season 3 missions will focus heavily on Expeditions. So there is also episodic storyline that can only be done once a week if you are poor. And if you wipe in one you will have to spend cash for another try or wait till the next week for your 1 free try.

Eleni
02-11-2015, 03:15 AM
What's even worse, is that the season 3 missions will focus heavily on Expeditions. So there is also episodic storyline that can only be done once a week if you are poor. And if you wipe in one you will have to spend cash for another try or wait till the next week for your 1 free try.

Thats what will make me give up if "built in stones"

Atticus Batman
02-11-2015, 03:22 AM
Thats what will make me give up if "built in stones"

Here was Kiwi's response when asked about Season 3 missions costing hunter reqs:

We actually discussed this on our last livestream. These will require Hunter Requisitions to complete, and you'll get a free one every week. Here's a link to our last livestream! (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/621307058)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?201488-Community-Q-amp-A-February-9&p=1698417&viewfull=1#post1698417

Eleni
02-11-2015, 03:32 AM
Here was Kiwi's response when asked about Season 3 missions costing hunter reqs:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?201488-Community-Q-amp-A-February-9&p=1698417&viewfull=1#post1698417

Yup i did read that. I mean, they still "can" change their mind until it comes live, thats what they say right? lol.

brokenshield
02-11-2015, 08:45 AM
I retract my comment till a better time and place.

Claydough
02-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Since 'self revive' is a thing now, can a recharge bar be added to the UI to show me if its still recharging or fully recharged.

Fuzzy
02-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Since 'self revive' is a thing now, can a recharge bar be added to the UI to show me if its still recharging or fully recharged.

There actually is one.

http://i.imgur.com/UB3vhAs.png

That's how it looks while it's still recharging e.g.
A full recharge takes 300 secs(5mins) without perks or snyergies.

Altras
02-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Little late, forgive me if its already asked:

Any news on bit/bit store item gifting?

Atticus Batman
02-11-2015, 04:04 PM
DO the Radiation perks have any affect on Shrill Grenades?

Cryptic Effect
02-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Is there any chance of adding a 5th mod slot to weapons for an appearance mod just to be able personalize the look of your weapon even more, just like you can do with the charge blade?

Nefarious
02-11-2015, 05:35 PM
This isn't a question as much as its a request.

Can you make the game more gory? Like when a grenade explodes it takes limbs off. When a Rocket hits a guy they explode into blood like Quake 3 arena. Head shots in PvP take off players heads. Blood spats from machine gun fire and even against toons bodies when they are down?

Or when the players character is on fire they scream or when they are electrocuted they make seizure noises.

I think it would help Defiance not be as cartoony.

Graywolfe
02-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Any chance of adding another perks slot or 2 for the characters?

Dixie Cougar
02-11-2015, 08:39 PM
This isn't a question as much as its a request.

Can you make the game more gory? Like when a grenade explodes it takes limbs off. When a Rocket hits a guy they explode into blood like Quake 3 arena. Head shots in PvP take off players heads. Blood spats from machine gun fire and even against toons bodies when they are down?

Or when the players character is on fire they scream or when they are electrocuted they make seizure noises.

I think it would help Defiance not be as cartoony.

TF2 has gibs, so does Borderlands :P

Bentu
02-12-2015, 07:31 AM
What is it about Port Bruno and the Crater that makes you Critical Error travelling there after doing a major of some sort and what can you do to rectify it?

I've added this to my first question

KingTyger
02-13-2015, 12:39 AM
1. Will there be Dual wielding Pistols or SMG? (they can have their own set, no need to able to put 2 different pistols in hand, one set brings them both the same, with same DMG put with x2)
2. Is there a Semi-Auto Assault Rifle with High Damage? similar to a Semi Sniper rifle? also with a control Bloom under 1.30?

Claydough
02-13-2015, 12:52 AM
can there be an added reward to land the 'killing blow' on an arkfall boss for something like a guaranteed legendary drop or something?

trying to get those kill shots is great fun, but once you have them, you never really think about them again.

Eleni
02-13-2015, 02:22 AM
Hellow Wiki,

I know yous all focused on Alcatraz,
But is there any plan for Echelon Vendor / Rep?

Would be nice to add it a specific vendor crate, and maybe restict PvP loadout to the gear acquired in Echelon vendor?

To get started, create a starter box in claims (but might be scrapped by newcomers) or add 1 Echelon gun in weekly reward?

Not willing to be rude but Echelon seriously need an update.

Many thanks

brokenshield
02-13-2015, 02:51 AM
can there be an added reward to land the 'killing blow' on an arkfall boss for something like a guaranteed legendary drop or something?

trying to get those kill shots is great fun, but once you have them, you never really think about them again.

Yes, then everyone can become a BMG spammer. Do they really need another reason to be Richards?

SirServed
02-13-2015, 03:09 AM
Yes, then everyone can become a BMG spammer. Do they really need another reason to be Richards?
Why would you use a BMG to steal a kill shot? Those things hit the target 10 times per second while my Needler hits the target 31 times per second. I like my odds.

brokenshield
02-13-2015, 03:18 AM
Why would you use a BMG to steal a kill shot? Those things hit the target 10 times per second while my Needler hits the target 31 times per second. I like my odds.

I would assume for the same reason I see so many now, common sense isn't that common. Also your odds become 1 to 1 after 3 BMG spammers and would just fall further after that.

Never said I BMG. Was one of the first weapons I leveled and have never looked back.

SirServed
02-13-2015, 03:22 AM
I would assume for the same reason I see so many now, common sense isn't that common. Also your odds become 1 to 1 after 3 BMG spammers and would just fall further after that.

Never said I BMG. Was one of the first weapons I leveled and have never looked back.
ROFLMFAO @ the odds calculation. That **** is priceless. I literally have tears coming out.

brokenshield
02-13-2015, 03:23 AM
ROFLMFAO @ the odds calculation. That **** is priceless. I literally have tears coming out.

You are a legend in your own mind. Seriously, you are more full of yourself than anyone I have seen in quite some time.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-13-2015, 03:33 AM
Any chance you can add Gunslinger caches to the Tarr vendor please. Its quite sad I can only get one every 5 days where as 7th legion I can get daily.

Claydough
02-13-2015, 04:29 AM

The opposite of this would be happening, well at least for the last little bit anyway.

Also learn 2 math

brokenshield
02-13-2015, 04:39 AM
The opposite of this would be happening, well at least for the last little bit anyway.

Also learn 2 math

To the math. It's seriously being stated by the two of you, that the output of 3, 10 GPM pumps does NOT equal the output of 1, 30 GPM pump. Last I checked 30 gallons = 30 gallons. Please feel free to enlighten me as to how I'm lacking basic math skills.

Eleni
02-13-2015, 04:53 AM
Could we have a list of the the mods available as drop from events? And in what rarity?

As appearing in a announcement, or giving an official word to Etaew or Fuzzy?

Fuzzy
02-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Could we have a list of the the mods available as drop from events? And in what rarity?

As appearing in a announcement, or giving an official word to Etaew or Fuzzy?

From what I've seen from the last events.
We have 6 weapon categories this time. All mods available in these 6 weapon categeories can drop (either from mobs, lock boxes or rewards) in rarities white to purple. Since LMGs/ARs/SMGs all use the same mods, those mods *should* drop more often (I've been getting a ton of those).

Here are all AR/SMG/LMG Mods (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Assault%20Rifles&t=&q=)

Pistols (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Pistols&t=&q=)

Rocket Launchers (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Rocket%20Launchers&t=&q=)

Sniper Rifles (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Sniper%20Rifles&t=&q=)

(minus the legendary ones, all of these should theoretically drop)

Eleni
02-13-2015, 06:20 AM
From what I've seen from the last events.
We have 6 weapon categories this time. All mods available in these 6 weapon categeories can drop (either from mobs, lock boxes or rewards) in rarities white to purple. Since LMGs/ARs/SMGs all use the same mods, those mods *should* drop more often (I've been getting a ton of those).

Here are all AR/SMG/LMG Mods (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Assault%20Rifles&t=&q=)

Pistols (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Pistols&t=&q=)

Rocket Launchers (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Rocket%20Launchers&t=&q=)

Sniper Rifles (http://www.defiancedata.com/mods.php?w=Sniper%20Rifles&t=&q=)

(minus the legendary ones, all of these should theoretically drop)

Oh thank you Fuzzy, i ask because all throught events, in some: Never ever seen a blue catalyst, Burst mag non spotted in some events, Converters non spotted in some events.

In this precise case, a blue catalyst (according to DD purple doesnt exist) would be more than useful on a heartbreaker synergy...

with over 200/300 T3/T4 mods in bank all events together, i never ever seen a blue catalyst. Neither in my all playthrought (daily since sept 2013)

Fuzzy
02-13-2015, 06:31 AM
Oh thank you Fuzzy, i ask because all throught events, in some: Never ever seen a blue catalyst, Burst mag non spotted in some events, Converters non spotted in some events.

In this precise case, a blue catalyst (according to DD purple doesnt exist) would be more than useful on a heartbreaker synergy...

with over 200/300 T3/T4 mods in bank all events together, i never ever seen a blue catalyst. Neither in my all playthrought (daily since sept 2013)

Huh, I remember getting a bunch of green ones on PTS, on live servers as well. I always toss them since I don't plan on using them :D Can't remember if I ever saw a blue one though. I just checked the LMG/SMG/AR Mod Vendor too and they only have a green and a white catalyst mod, no blues. Maybe blue doesn't exist (anymore).

Eleni
02-13-2015, 06:34 AM
Maybe blue doesn't exist (anymore).

Yup, as far as i see, never been accross a blue one ever.

I PMed Rashere to ask about. Well a green be better than nothing after all :)

Thank you for, once again, fast reply Fuzzy :D

FedBox
02-13-2015, 07:55 AM
QUESTION:

1.) Will there ever be a own rating (maybe ego or something like that) only for PvP, related with outfits, weapons and titles to unlock?
2.) Will we every see more group strategic gameplay in coop boss fights? where the group has something different to do than just shoot his face in order to beat him?

cheers

beerninja
02-13-2015, 10:49 AM
When will Cerberus collision damage be buffed?

When will PS3 trophies be fixed?

CM Kiwibird
02-13-2015, 11:04 AM

I saw this question and I didn't submit it to the team this time, but I did make Hellbug Valentines for this. Here you go!

http://i.imgur.com/BnrqBCG.jpg (http://imgur.com/a/ISQuQ)

BlackTalons
02-13-2015, 08:41 PM
Do you think you could get some more funding/staff anytime soon? Or eventually? Is there a way to speed up this process?

Chump Norris
02-13-2015, 08:47 PM
I saw this question and I didn't submit it to the team this time, but I did make Hellbug Valentines for this. Here you go!

http://i.imgur.com/BnrqBCG.jpg (http://imgur.com/a/ISQuQ)

Nice Kiwi! I like the one with the bloody heart on the ground :)

Cryptic Effect
02-13-2015, 10:48 PM
Now, I know this has been asked but are tier 5 mods going to be added for all the other synergies like assassin, grenadier, cannoneer and so on since, the bonus rolls have been changed and made it that weapons really are not any different than those in the paradise territory and chimera faction vendors and can not receive the duplicate rolls?

Could see them adding a Legendary Mod Hoard to the bit store and to the lockboxes in game if they were to add them in.

ShawnyBee
02-15-2015, 06:11 AM
Minor Grid Arkfall

Can the minor Arkfalls in Silicon Valley have the 'Grid' Arkfall frequency increased? Do we even need any other type of minor in Silicon Valley?

Struggling to complete 25 for pursuit. Only up to 4 :(

Ryker Vorton
02-15-2015, 06:29 AM
Minor Grid Arkfall

Can the minor Arkfalls in Silicon Valley have the 'Grid' Arkfall frequency increased? Do we even need any other type of minor in Silicon Valley?

only 4 in 5400 levels? Seems like you wasn't actively looking for them at all. When i did mine on my main they were completed before ego 5000 and i wan't even looking for them, on my alt i did them all in less than a week (probably in less than 4 days, but saying a week just to be sure).

BUT (there is always a but....) the frequency of control grids seems to be drastically diminished during these special events, noticed it with exl, hellfire, solstice etc, actually i think SV is already screwed enough as it is, the special events should be done outside SV only.

Markeen
02-15-2015, 11:56 AM
When will the trophies be fixed?

Will we ever be able to wield two swords at once? Cause that would be awesome.

SirServed
02-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Now, I know this has been asked but are tier 5 mods going to be added for all the other synergies like assassin, grenadier, cannoneer and so on since, the bonus rolls have been changed and made it that weapons really are not any different than those in the paradise territory and chimera faction vendors and can not receive the duplicate rolls?

Could see them adding a Legendary Mod Hoard to the bit store and to the lockboxes in game if they were to add them in.
This was answered months ago. Here's a snippet but it's number 16 in the actual source:

Will we be able to obtain legendary tier mods "Tier 5" for other synergies besides paradise territory and chimera?
For sure! Although, not for many of the synergies you are familiar with.

FedBox
02-15-2015, 08:04 PM
Will we ever see more than 3 (Hellbug, Dark Matter, Scrapper) major arc fall events ? Maybe mutants, 99er or E-Rep?

cheers

Atticus Batman
02-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Minor Grid Arkfall

Sounds like you are under the (Wrong) impression that minor arkbreaks (the arkfalls that are called down) count as grid Arkfalls. They do not. Quit calling arkbreaks and do the actual Grid arkfalls that randomly spawn in Silicon Valley.

Atticus Batman
02-15-2015, 08:21 PM
only 4 in 5400 levels? Seems like you wasn't actively looking for them at all. When i did mine on my main they were completed before ego 5000 and i wan't even looking for them, on my alt i did them all in less than a week (probably in less than 4 days, but saying a week just to be sure).

BUT (there is always a but....) the frequency of control grids seems to be drastically diminished during these special events, noticed it with exl, hellfire, solstice etc, actually i think SV is already screwed enough as it is, the special events should be done outside SV only.

Look at the way she worded it.

Can the minor Arkfalls in Silicon Valley have the 'Grid' Arkfall frequency increased?

To me it, sounds like she is doing minor arkbreaks instead of the actual Grid arkfalls that spawn randomly.

wjssmith
02-15-2015, 11:34 PM
Are there any plans to fix the duel option? So that when it is set to no it actually blocks duel requests? Honestly, it can get annoying after awhile. Also leaves players open to harrasment.

SUPREEM
02-15-2015, 11:49 PM
After Alcatraz drops will server issues be addressed? (I.e. critical errors, time outs, etc.)

WhiteStrike
02-16-2015, 12:27 AM
After Alcatraz drops will server issues be addressed? (I.e. critical errors, time outs, etc.)

I'm 103% sure that the answer is "no".

SUPREEM
02-16-2015, 12:58 AM
I'm 103% sure that the answer is "no".

I know lol but the question has to be asked. Just wondering what trion is waiting for.

WhiteStrike
02-16-2015, 01:01 AM
I know lol but the question has to be asked. Just wondering what trion is waiting for.

Easy money.

flambo
02-16-2015, 08:18 AM
will there ever be a flamethrower?

ples...
by flambo

Eleni
02-16-2015, 08:20 AM
will there ever be a flamethrower?

ples...
by flambo

Question threads are closed on fridays.

Next one on wednesday :)

Fuzzy
02-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Question threads are closed on fridays.

Next one on wednesday :)

Actually, question threads start on Monday (Kiwi makes a new one each week) and are closed on Wednesdays. Fridays are the Q&As :D

Eleni
02-16-2015, 09:03 AM
Actually, question threads start on Monday (Kiwi makes a new one each week) and are closed on Wednesdays. Fridays are the Q&As :D

Damm i think i hell-bugged

MagnusRune Daltus
02-16-2015, 09:47 AM
From the reddit pages, someone asked.

Would it be possible for the person who put down spikes for an ark break, to get some kind of bonus? higher rarity chance or a score boost or x2 random loot crates at scored tier? as he sees no point in putting spikes down if he will just get the same as anyone else, he paid for the DLC and brought the spikes.

i did point out, the reward is you can choose to call it, dont have to wait on others.

i know this is low on the list of questions, but i said i would ask in next Q&A

Dragon06
02-16-2015, 12:16 PM
1. Is it possible to add a third weapon, it would be nice to have the ability to carry three, personal protection (handgun), short range (SMG or shotgun), and a longer range weapon (assault rifle or sniper).

2. Link rewards for major and minor arkfalls to your score instead of RNG roll. You can keep the RNG for lower EGO players to have a chance to get a better weapon, but it is discouraging for those that spend a lot of time and effort to get a high score to be rewarded with nothing or unusable stuff.

ShawnyBee
02-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Sounds like you are under the (Wrong) impression that minor arkbreaks (the arkfalls that are called down) count as grid Arkfalls. They do not. Quit calling arkbreaks and do the actual Grid arkfalls that randomly spawn in Silicon Valley.

I know the difference. I ain't that silly. All I ever see is the claim jumpers (think that's what its called) minor, if any minors at all. And yes I realise I could have had them by now, but I took a break for while, came back about a month ago.

Chris Robet
02-16-2015, 02:51 PM
2. Link rewards for major and minor arkfalls to your score instead of RNG roll. You can keep the RNG for lower EGO players to have a chance to get a better weapon, but it is discouraging for those that spend a lot of time and effort to get a high score to be rewarded with nothing or unusable stuff.

Rashere in another thread (Named "Coming Economy Changes") has stated that they are working on this system.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Rashere in another thread (Named "Coming Economy Changes") has stated that they are working on this system.

This is misinformation that's spreading out of control. Rewards, weapons etc, are not being altered with the economy changes. Only scrip and ark salvage.

Dragon06
02-16-2015, 03:44 PM

I read that thread and it did not say that, only experience and script are being changed. When the developers ask for input, that is what I am providing. You can provide a positive "great idea" or negative "that sucks", but I would like feedback from the developers on if the concept is likely to adopted or not. Otherwise all we are doing is creating misinformation.

PithHelmetIrath
02-16-2015, 03:48 PM
All I ever see is the claim jumpers (think that's what its called) minor, if any minors at all.

On Xbox 360, 'Claimjumper' minor arkfalls in Silicon Valley usually mean a 'Control Grid' minor arkfall is about to spawn, or if I'm remembering the order incorrectly, one just spawned beforehand.

Ray8888
02-16-2015, 04:31 PM
Would it be possible for the person who put down spikes for an ark break, to get some kind of bonus?

This is all we need. More spikes on top of the BMGs and Crimefighters. I like to see what I am shooting at. I like the guys that plant a Armor spike when its nothing but the matron left. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Grandpa Ace
02-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Third attempt:
Still looking for an answer to the Durango/Raptor question; viz., will the Durango ever be able to carry four (4) passengers; or will the Raptor ever get a speed boost (Its as slow as proverbial molasses in January)?
V/R
GPA

Chris Robet
02-16-2015, 05:27 PM
This is all we need. More spikes on top of the BMGs and Crimefighters. I like to see what I am shooting at. I like the guys that plant a Armor spike when its nothing but the matron left. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

They mean ark batteries which cost 10,000 scrip each and you need a total of 4 spikes to call down a major arkbreak.

Atticus Batman
02-16-2015, 09:49 PM
I know the difference. I ain't that silly. All I ever see is the claim jumpers (think that's what its called) minor, if any minors at all. And yes I realise I could have had them by now, but I took a break for while, came back about a month ago.

Too bad you are on PC. I see lots of Grid Conversion Arkfalls in Sillycone, on Xbox NA.

Atticus Batman
02-16-2015, 09:51 PM

you are complaining about nothing here. The guy you quoted is talking about ark spikes, As in the Ark Batteries that are REQUIRED to call down the Arkbreaks.

Ray8888
02-17-2015, 07:33 AM
Whoops. Thanks for the clarification. That would actually be more than fair.

xryuhyabusax
02-17-2015, 11:00 AM
heres my question that i cant seem to find an answer to or no body knows...can i use my 360 collectors stuff thats linked to my account on the PC version?or does it have to even be linked! id like to use that stuff as well as the neat title and whatnot i got for having the game before it went f2p.

i dont see why this isnt a thing.unless im completely missing something.i am tired but i really want to jump back in on this game.and i want to use that which i paid for lol.

i mean anything i try to find on this subject is years old from when the game launched!

TheStigsCousin
02-17-2015, 11:03 AM
heres my question that i cant seem to find an answer to or no body knows...can i use my 360 collectors stuff thats linked to my account on the PC version?or does it have to even be linked! id like to use that stuff as well as the neat title and whatnot i got for having the game before it went f2p.

i dont see why this isnt a thing.unless im completely missing something.i am tired but i really want to jump back in on this game.and i want to use that which i paid for lol.

i mean anything i try to find on this subject is years old from when the game launched!

I answered this question in your other thread.

xryuhyabusax
02-17-2015, 11:28 AM
I answered this question in your other thread.

yea ya did.but i posted this right after making that one.before you answered.