PDA

View Full Version : Any body want to team up

mr perfect
04-04-2013, 07:28 PM
I have been playing this game for a few days now and its not so fun on your own i just want to see if anyone wanted to team up with me if so hit me up on skype add : ZiiPPY_x

mr perfect
04-05-2013, 04:20 AM
or you can add me in game : Synan

alobsterboy
04-05-2013, 04:52 AM
or you can add me in game : Synan

howdy, bit of a newb to the mmo thing and finding some of the missions close to impossible to complete solo. have been looking for someone to team up with but just cannot work the social aspect of the game.

My toons name is lucille (i'm a guy just to be clear) if you can find me in gfame i'd like to try teaming up - i have vent which tends to make things easier - although this game is supposed to have some sort of voip

anyway will be on in a little under an hour then mostly on for 6 or so hours.

cheers

#

Shadinaxx
04-05-2013, 04:56 AM
The game does have a bit of a steep lerning curve, and while it does encourage people to team up a bit on missions, you can do them solo. The really fun ones tho, are the ones that are near where a buncha players gather together so the difficulty of the mobs are escalated, lol.

You are welcome to add me, or look for any members of Static, join our TS, etc. I'm off to work now tho, but in 10-12 hours, I'll be back online :)

Daeion
04-05-2013, 05:02 AM
I suggest looking for a clan with a teamspeak/vent/mumble server to get rid of that sense of boredom.

It's pretty much the only way as of yet.

mimneotic
04-05-2013, 05:12 AM
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Are you above 18 years old? Are you a man-child or do you just like to be exceedingly perverted in conversations? Or do you just have a really ****ty / dark sense of humor?

If you answered yes to a majority of these, then I probably know a place for you.

Feel free to toss me a PM along with your Steam ID (if you got one), then we'll talk there.

<3

mr perfect
04-05-2013, 11:28 AM
howdy, bit of a newb to the mmo thing and finding some of the missions close to impossible to complete solo. have been looking for someone to team up with but just cannot work the social aspect of the game.

My toons name is lucille (i'm a guy just to be clear) if you can find me in gfame i'd like to try teaming up - i have vent which tends to make things easier - although this game is supposed to have some sort of voip

anyway will be on in a little under an hour then mostly on for 6 or so hours.

cheers

#

nope your not found on there just hit me up im called Synan

mr perfect
04-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Are you above 18 years old? Are you a man-child or do you just like to be exceedingly perverted in conversations? Or do you just have a really ****ty / dark sense of humor?

If you answered yes to a majority of these, then I probably know a place for you.

Feel free to toss me a PM along with your Steam ID (if you got one), then we'll talk there.

<3

im on steam im called ZiiPPY_x or if not that kp2k11