02-11-2015, 07:51 PM
So many people purposely spawning cars on top of matron,

Gets you to

1) lag offline Xbox Live and Defiance
2) respawn at an extraction point.

Getting rediculous on Xbox 360 NA.

stefb42
02-11-2015, 08:24 PM
You're lucky, I just get kicked offline, I've taken to standing back with my heartseeker when its matron time, this used to happen at kenn farm a lot, but they were spawning infector bugs off the cars, this is just plain griefing

TheStigsCousin
02-11-2015, 08:28 PM
This one of the many reasons I'm switching to PC. I just ordered the ultimate edition, $35 on Amazon. I'm tired of all the lag and childish behavior in game and on chat on the Xbox. Plus, the prices people are asking for items is outrageous.

**EDIT**
Also, it doesn't cost me $40-60 a year to play online on PC. :)

Nefarious
02-11-2015, 10:06 PM
well just be happy because as far as griefing goes for these kinds of events that's the least of your problems. Trust me.

konstantinov
02-11-2015, 10:15 PM
well just be happy because as far as griefing goes for these kinds of events that's the least of your problems. Trust me.

Yep at least there's no snow to add on top of it all. SS majors were ridiculous at times.

nofreebe
02-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Not Free To Play Is Okay. Free To Play...No Crying!

konstantinov
02-12-2015, 06:28 AM
Not Free To Play Is Okay. Free To Play...No Crying!

Can I get a transition to English?

Eleni
02-12-2015, 06:35 AM
Can I get a transition to English?

Think he means "free the nuke"

Ryker Vorton
02-12-2015, 06:37 AM
Dunno, but infector/hatchilngs became part of my "make them not work in these events" list of guns, alongside with BMG healing and CFs

Cyripax NeoPrime
02-12-2015, 07:07 AM
Lol, thats interesting. Havent seen anyone spawning cars on the matron on ps3 NA, THANK GOD! Ps3 has enough problems alreay. Its the worst of all 3 stabillity wise.
I also have an ultimate edition for PC i got off Amazon for $29.99 in November, (i wanted a new messenger bag since my ferrets tore mine up a bit) figured id finally get the season pass for pc. As well as all the goodies ive been spoiled with already since i bought the ultimate edition for ps3 at launch. Ive had a pc char for quite a long time now, but i never play it. Rather just tough through this event for now.

The glorious high fire rate of disconnects that i experienced during hulker hell are back again :( Its a shame, stabillity actually improved greatly during New Frontier Harvest! And not even during Solstice with ALL that Snow on the freekin ground did i disconnect like this. Sure solstice lagged QUITE a bit. And of course ppl and volge would dissapear from the map and radar as is also happening now( i guess thats better thanu crittin out). But Not even then was i gettin kicked this frequently.
Im pretty bummed everyone.
BLEK!

And please ppl leave your crime fighters and bmgs at home. For the love of god.

Edit: 10 minutes later
Just crit out again at the matron end of major. No rewards, no fun.

r1p
02-12-2015, 07:22 AM
Yep at least there's no snow to add on top of it all. SS majors were ridiculous at times.

Please don't mention snow. I'm not sure I can take another round of "we didn't get any snow" from the XBOX group.

r1p
02-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Think he means "free the nuke"

Thank you. Now my whole office thinks something is wrong with me because I burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

Bentu
02-12-2015, 07:42 AM
I've come to realise that they will grief just because they can and this game has given those that want to so many avenues to take when doing it

brokenshield
02-12-2015, 08:42 AM
I've come to realise that they will grief just because they can and this game has given those that want to so many avenues to take when doing it

Yes, yes it does. Sad to say.

Symbiosis2099
02-12-2015, 09:14 AM
Please don't mention snow. I'm not sure I can take another round of "we didn't get any snow" from the XBOX group.

I was totally okay with the lack of snow on the xbox, I would prefer it removed for the next solstice event honestly

Brindled
02-12-2015, 10:25 AM
This one of the many reasons I'm switching to PC. I just ordered the ultimate edition, $35 on Amazon. I'm tired of all the lag and childish behavior in game and on chat on the Xbox. Plus, the prices people are asking for items is outrageous.

**EDIT**
I've honestly never seen this type of griefing on PC, NA or EU. Sounds like the age you can begin to manipulate a controller is the time people begin playing this game on consoles. PC, while not all adults, has a bit more maturity. (While this is a blanket statement it's far from the truth at times.)

Holy Bahamut3
02-12-2015, 11:25 AM

**EDIT**

I did this ^. I've been very happy with my choice thus far. I would highly recommend Cronus if you are looking for a clan. It is a lot like Obsidian was, and from what I've seen on the forums lately is again.

Major Crapshot
02-12-2015, 11:58 AM
I guess I have been lucky for the most part. I haven't had any of the car-on-matron griefing action but I have had quite a few people driving their cars around in circles at the minors hitting skitterlings. At least until a warrior or monarch spawns and destroys their vehicle.

Also, I have been relatively lucky and haven't been too terribly exposed to BMG or CF spam. I think most are spamming their new HB Blazes now. I know I am! :)

However, I find that as soon as I finish one of these CC AFs, when I fast travel to vendor, I'll either never load into the new travel point and crit out or I'll arrive and then crit out while trying to vendor.

Ah, Defiance on PS3. :sigh: