PDA

View Full Version : "He just wanted a hug"

Soundtrack26
02-13-2015, 05:48 AM
Just want to say Finally I Beat Warmaster!!! lol...it was so awesome i showed up to the arkfall and no one was outside so i went in and no one was inside, almost thought about leaving cuz i didn't see any volge so yes i fought Warmaster on my own and yes i know its much easier that way cuz low threat lvl but i don't care one bit cuz i BEAT HIM!!! try near 40 times with small groups, with friends, with Hugh clans and not one single time did we beat him. i use a crimefighter and just blew him to hell lol. ;)

thePally
02-13-2015, 06:20 AM
You use a crimefighter? What, with chat off?

stefb42
02-13-2015, 07:13 AM
You use a crimefighter? What, with chat off?

They fought him alone, use whatever you want when there's no one round to complain, I love smashing the wm to pieces with a crimefighter when I'm solo, until he hangs with broken crystal then its a wolf or ring, find the crimefighter when solo to be more efficient than my needler at breaking crystal as it damages both crystals on the arm every time you hit it, stripping the arm bare for a big crit spot

OP congrats on the kill, I know ppl say its easy solo, and it is, but only if you deal the dmg

Soundtrack26
02-14-2015, 03:01 AM
yeh i switch back and forth between my pradise lmg don't remember the name...and yep stripped arm bare too, i like my crimerfighter cuz the 20+ rounds it has. and Thanks! :)

Bentu
02-14-2015, 03:19 AM
Congratulations and well done.