PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Trion....

Mayday
02-13-2015, 12:08 PM
I submitted a ticket as provided by a link from a previous post a few days ago...Monday I believe it was. I was having trouble with the Cradle to Grave/On Record glitch on XBOX 360. For whatever reason I could not find the link to submit a ticket until it popped up on a post a few days ago...sorry can't remember who posted the message, but many thanks to you as well.

Anyway, I submitted the ticket at around 6 p.m. EST and shortly after I logged in at around 12:47 A.M., within a mere seven hours of submitting the ticket, the Cradle to Grave/On Record etc. pursuit popped for me while I was doing a Heart Breaker major. Needless to say I was absolutely thrilled and amazed at the quick response.

Thank you for providing me with that much needed 15 points from the pursuit. I'm not able to actually play Season 2 Episode 1, but who's complaining? Thank you so much for your quick response.

Jaessica
02-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Cool, I didn't know that we could send a ticket in on that issue. I'm sending mine now, thx.

stefb42
02-13-2015, 02:23 PM
Just sent mine half an hour ago, 10 minutes later I got the we are forwarding this to devs, you wont hear anything, keep an eye on the forums standard reply, so I replied back and mentioned this post and asked about auto completion, 10 minutes later I got reply saying to log out game completely and it should refresh when I log in, aren't in game atm but will be logging in soon, fingers crossed it works

Btw rather impressed with the quick response times, if the issue is indeed fixed then this ticket only took 30 minutes from sending to being resolved

Bentu
02-13-2015, 02:27 PM
Just sent mine half an hour ago, 10 minutes later I got the we are forwarding this to devs, you wont hear anything, keep an eye on the forums standard reply, so I replied back and mentioned this post and asked about auto completion, 10 minutes later I got reply saying to log out game completely and it should refresh when I log in, aren't in game atm but will be logging in soon, fingers crossed it works

Btw rather impressed with the quick response times, if the issue is indeed fixed then this ticket only took 30 minutes from sending to being resolved

Quick log on and start playing your rng is set on high.

Gai
02-13-2015, 02:44 PM
I sent in a ticket about the lucky kitty pursuit and they auto completed it for me in less than 15 mins lol, they're swift with it.

Mayday
02-13-2015, 03:30 PM
Great news for all.....glad to hear it.

Graywolfe
02-13-2015, 07:20 PM
That sounds awesome i will have to try it. Question though is how do you submit the ticket, I have never done that before and do not see anything on this or the Trion site about it.

stefb42
02-13-2015, 07:57 PM
https://support.trionworlds.com/

I went there to submit my ticket, replied within 10 mins, issue sorted in 20 mins

Holy Bahamut3
02-13-2015, 07:58 PM
I sent in a ticket about the lucky kitty pursuit and they auto completed it for me in less than 15 mins lol, they're swift with it.

Is it not dropping? I have yet to unlock it myself.

Graywolfe
02-13-2015, 08:11 PM
https://support.trionworlds.com/

I went there to submit my ticket, replied within 10 mins, issue sorted in 20 mins

Thank you, I have submited a ticket and we will see what happens from here.

Well over 2 hours now and no reply to it. I guess they don't like me as much lol.

stefb42
02-14-2015, 03:40 AM
Thank you, I have submited a ticket and we will see what happens from here.

Well over 2 hours now and no reply to it. I guess they don't like me as much lol.

I'm going to guess its because its weekend

Gai
02-14-2015, 08:27 AM
Is it not dropping? I have yet to unlock it myself.

Yeah it wasn't dropping for me, I did over 100+ incur and opened god knows how many boxes lol, I figured mines was glitched so I just sent in a ticket asking them about it and they just auto completed for me.

Jaessica
02-14-2015, 05:32 PM
Cool, I didn't know that we could send a ticket in on that issue. I'm sending mine now, thx.

Nice... fixed within about 2 hours. :D

Burned In Effigy
02-14-2015, 11:24 PM
1st time using support an holy heck they were awesome. I've heard so much negative, I didn't want to try it. I'm glad I did. Fixed my mission pursuit in 20 minutes or so. Awesome awesome. Ty.

Tura Satana
02-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Same. After reading this thread I submitted a ticket. I checked back after two hours. They'd auto completed the pursuit. Woot! : )

Graywolfe
02-15-2015, 06:55 PM
For me they "advanced" this mission. Not sure what that means for sure but when i check under the pursuits cradle to grave it shows the first mission, recorder, being done but not the other two. So what should it look like if the mission is completed?

dremora ven0m
02-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Upon reading this I submitted a ticket. Got a reply in 10mins upon which i wrote back mentioning this post etc & 44hours later nothing has happened since!

PhantasieTrion
02-17-2015, 06:26 PM
Hi Dremora

Can you PM me your ticket number?

To everyone else: Thanks for posting your positive experiences too - its nice to read these. I passed some them on to the CS team.

--Phantasie

Holy Bahamut3
02-17-2015, 06:39 PM
Submitted mine. Waiting now for a response.

Burned In Effigy
02-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Hi Dremora

Can you PM me your ticket number?

To everyone else: Thanks for posting your positive experiences too - its nice to read these. I passed some them on to the CS team.

--Phantasie

My gm name was Cilesh. He/she was super helpful and courteous. Just wanted to get that name to you.

dremora ven0m
02-18-2015, 12:29 PM
They must really not like me 61hrs later & still nothing lol

dremora ven0m
02-20-2015, 09:01 PM
They must really not like me 61hrs later & still nothing lol

yep still waiting.
Its now over 125 hours & yet the people in this post claim their same issue was fixed anywhere from 30mins to 12 hours later!
Getting fed up with the lack of customer help & support to go with all the issues & bugs rife in the game!

Tura Satana
02-20-2015, 09:06 PM
yep still waiting.
Its now over 125 hours & yet the people in this post claim their same issue was fixed anywhere from 30mins to 12 hours later!
Getting fed up with the lack of customer help & support to go with all the issues & bugs rife in the game!

Maybe you did something wrong.. Try again?

dremora ven0m
02-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Maybe you did something wrong.. Try again?

Nope Phantise Trion msg me 2 days ago saying they have my ticket!

137hours now..

dremora ven0m
02-23-2015, 03:22 AM
Nope Phantise Trion msg me 2 days ago saying they have my ticket!

137hours now..

It's now 7 days & 6 hours & NOTHING!!
Really starting to think the other in this post are all in a conspiracy together & nothing was fixed/solved for them !!!!!!

stefb42
02-23-2015, 03:32 AM
It's now 7 days & 6 hours & NOTHING!!
Really starting to think the other in this post are all in a conspiracy together & nothing was fixed/solved for them !!!!!!

You been hitting cs with that old dremora charm? Or does that come next lol, seriously though can't believe your still waiting to get sorted

Out of interest did you check the pursuit to see if they just auto completed without bothering to tell you?

dremora ven0m
02-23-2015, 03:58 AM
You been hitting cs with that old dremora charm? Or does that come next lol, seriously though can't believe your still waiting to get sorted

Out of interest did you check the pursuit to see if they just auto completed without bothering to tell you?

I know my ego lvl so I know it hasnt beem auto completed without me being informed.
Altho I did go check before replying after I had read your reply haha

tbh I had given up on this pursuit after reading how broken it was until I read this post & the positive feedback!
I guess my face doesnt fit as the saying goes!

dremora ven0m
02-23-2015, 12:02 PM
I jave just got back on an its been auto completed.
May have taken 7 days, but thank you trion.

stefb42
02-23-2015, 12:31 PM
I jave just got back on an its been auto completed.
May have taken 7 days, but thank you trion.

Nice, might have took a while but still way quicker than waiting on a proper fix eh

dremora ven0m
02-23-2015, 03:21 PM
Nice, might have took a while but still way quicker than waiting on a proper fix eh

oh yes without a doubt.
Should also say thanks to OP as he gave us the inclination to follow suit.
I salute you sir