PDA

View Full Version : 7th Circle of Hell pursuit

WhiteStrike
02-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Ok,I've been trying to get the Arkfalls and Uplinks II pursuit.Right now I'm missing 8 turret kills.Yet,the Cerberus is made of paper mache.So,Trion,why won't you buff the Cerberus?

Chris Robet
02-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Use an infector and kill someone most of the way then hop in the turret before they die and it should count as a turret kill.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-13-2015, 04:53 PM
I didn't bother doing either of those due to how rubbish the cerberus is. Still made it to the cap without them. Season one pursuits are sat at 97/108 for me and all other sections (dlc/episodes/season 2) are complete. Still, be nice if they fixed them

WhiteStrike
02-13-2015, 05:01 PM
I didn't bother doing either of those due to how rubbish the cerberus is. Still made it to the cap without them. Season one pursuits are sat at 97/108 for me and all other sections (dlc/episodes/season 2) are complete. Still, be nice if they fixed them

I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't require alot of effort to beef up the Cerberus.

PTR47
02-13-2015, 05:12 PM
Ya, I think they just were never set up to scale with everything else.

I need 22 kills, but I've given up until they fix them (if they ever do). I'm at cap anyways, so no real hurry.