PDA

View Full Version : how do I price my weapons and shields?

KingTyger
02-13-2015, 06:46 PM
My inventory is full, I need space, but mostly they are purple, so I think I can make a bit of money of them for modding my favorites. but i need to know a good price for weapons, what are the selling factors beside the EGO rating? I will put a picture catalogue of what I got, but I would like to know the price and/or what can I trade for? new to this selling thing here lol, cause some times I see people seeing a pistol for 300k and many others just laugh about it, and offer 80k.

Nefarious
02-13-2015, 07:39 PM
You say you have a lot of Purple/Epic guns. Well they don't over all match up to the new rolls that weapons have now since the newer guns have over all better rolls. And wont sell unless they have perfect bonus rolls and synergy and worth to be upgraded to Orange.

But idk what you have exactly. But I was in the same spot not to long ago.

I had to really evaluate on which guns could sell. And then I just sold the rest to the vendor because of 1: I would still get a good amount of scrip for selling so much to the vendor. And 2: It made it so that I would then have more inventory space to be able to acquire more items to then sell to the vendor to make more scrip.

I had a lot of junk that was holding my toon back because I was just sitting on it and it caused me a lack of inventory space. When all that time I could of used that space to pick up items and vendor them for scrip.

In the short run I made more scrip from the added space then the hassle to try to sell things.

KingTyger
02-13-2015, 08:01 PM
True, but i am kinda of a horder, cant seem to let go of items well, i got well over 30 guns, and i basically use like 6 or 8, the rest are... either Purple or orange I dont know if they are worth selling or trading for something i want, which i cant find. I am done with the list.... but now that I look at it, I dont think they are worth much money but maybe trading?

Name - VBI Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle(purple)
Ego - 1,083
Rolls- x1.03F.Rate/x1.50MAG/x.80 Rld/10%Ego recharge on crit.
DMG - 1,662
F.R. - 2.7
Mag - 23
Reld - 2.2
Crit - 2.5x
Blm - 3.10

Name - FRC Quick Repeater (blue)
Ego - 1,177
Rolls - x.90Rld/x1.50Mag/x.80Rcol
DMG - 1,599
F.R. - 2.6
Mag - 23
Reld - 2.6
Crit - 2.5x
Blm - 0.95

Name - VBI CS-X Cluster Shot (Blue)
Ego - 1,095
Rolls- x1.20Mag/x1.15Crit/x1.10F.Rate
DMG - 1,918
F.R. - 2.2
Mag - 12
Reld - 3.0
Accu - 4.5
Blm - 0.00

Name - 7th Legion Inagaki (Green)
Ego - 1,063
Rolls- x.90Rld/x1.05DMG
DMG - 2281
F.R. - 0.7
Mag - 5
Reld - 1.8
Crit - 3.1x
Blm - 4.75

Name - Respark III
Ego - 1,066
Rolls- Damage Resistance Syphon
Capac- 1,700
R.Sec- 40%
R.Del- 2.55
Armor- 2

Name - HB Disruptor (blue)
Ego - 966
Rolls- x.90Rld/x1.30Mag/x.90Acc
DMG - 169
F.R. - 9.0
Mag - 78
Reld - 3.8
Crit - 1.0x
Blm - 0.77

stefb42
02-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Think of blue and green gear as being disposable as they are easy to obtain and cheap, yeah there are very rare exceptions you may want to lvl up with you but generally speaking, sell them to the vendor when you're done with them, purples need to be quite special to be desirable but some are good, though you're more likely to use a purple item than sell it, oranges you can try to sell or trade, look in trading post and compare yours to similar ones being sold to get a rough idea of value, remember ego level of gun makes a big difference to value

KingTyger
02-13-2015, 08:14 PM
yea, I think i will just sell to vendor, maybe once im over 3000, i will get better gear, just hard to sell, but I do like that you can buy back from vendors, how long is the limit they hold those items? and how many can they keep? lol trying to do a impromptu storage

Atticus Batman
02-13-2015, 08:47 PM
yea, I think i will just sell to vendor, maybe once im over 3000, i will get better gear, just hard to sell, but I do like that you can buy back from vendors, how long is the limit they hold those items? and how many can they keep? lol trying to do a impromptu storage

They hold the last 10 or so items that are sold to them. Pretty much indefinitely. So if it already has 10 items listed and you sell and 11th, one of the older ones will be deleted from the list.

Graywolfe
02-13-2015, 09:22 PM
It won't keep Epics or OJs though those are gone for good when sold.

cmpowell
02-13-2015, 11:58 PM

ummm...not correct. i just double checked to make sure

Atticus Batman
02-14-2015, 12:36 AM

It does keep OJs and Epics too.

Graywolfe
02-14-2015, 06:46 AM
Not on mine if i sell one leave and come back it is not there any more. If i change my mind while i am there then i can buy it back. That is why it asks twice on them if you want to sell it.

brokenshield
02-14-2015, 07:36 AM
Not on mine if i sell one leave and come back it is not there any more. If i change my mind while i am there then i can buy it back. That is why it asks twice on them if you want to sell it.

Just checked on mine, out of curiosity. I only get the one confirmation request. Item is still there even if I go somewhere else.

I don't remember ever being asked a second confirmation. Could it be a PS3 issue?

PithHelmetIrath
02-14-2015, 08:02 AM
I don't remember ever being asked a second confirmation. Could it be a PS3 issue?

Guess it is possible.. I know for a fact I've never seen that happen on Xbox 360.

cmpowell
02-14-2015, 11:44 AM
Guess it is possible.. I know for a fact I've never seen that happen on Xbox 360.

I've never seen a second confirmation on ps3 either

Graywolfe
02-14-2015, 08:14 PM
Just checked on mine, out of curiosity. I only get the one confirmation request. Item is still there even if I go somewhere else.

Don't know but i could just be me and my bad luck lol. It would not surprise me to find i have unique bug all things considered.

brokenshield
02-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Don't know but i could just be me and my bad luck lol. It would not surprise me to find i have unique bug all things considered.

Yeah, tell me about it. I even played around in the settings to see if I get a second confirmation of sale.

Sorry, forgot you were PC not PS3. Are the two confirmations the same?