PDA

View Full Version : Finished a major arkfall and got NOTHING after all my time

GrampaMurkedU
04-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Did 4 in a row with the final having a big fat circle bug like a bloated tic.

Finished it but it never registered. The screen remained maped in red with a dark sky despite it being the final one and all the enemies were dead.

Was very disappointed. Still had 3 minutes left too

Vhailas
04-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Was it one of the ones where you had to break the crystal itself? Maybe?

GrampaMurkedU
04-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Nope. In fact it had no destructible crystals. None of them did.

Also it was my first one that was actually not ridden with crippling lag.

Vhailas
04-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Sucks. I did a minor with no problems, then I did a major and have been lagging since.

Derity
04-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Next time this happens, try pressing the Start button when you think that the screen should come up, sometimes when the leaderboard doesn't show up, if you open the Start menu and then close it, it then shows up.

Works in PVP and Time Trials, but I havn't tried it in an Arkfall yet.

ug23
04-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Ark falls are the least fun part of this game. Run around in circles and shoot thousands of bullets into enemy sponges. Boring. Which is unfortunate as the intent was solid.

GrampaMurkedU
04-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Thanks. Will try that if it happens again. Just got the boot from the game so I think I'll finish my beer and call it a night.

Later all

Stonythegreat
04-04-2013, 08:49 PM
I've heard a lot of people complaining about it. It seems to be the quickest way to gain tech and keycodes. After awhile the tech quits dropping.
I've ranked first in probably thirty or forty of these. After the third win I've gotten nothing. Which sucks because I got an awesome lmg from my first win.I however do enjoy coming out of a few of these with the ability to drop keycodes for tier 3's.
There is still a lot I don't get, but I'm getting there. Arkfalls are fun. I like finishing them and seeing myself ranked top three. Its a good feeling.

Rynwoody
04-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Yeah I've had a few arkfalls give me absolutely nothing. I've stopped doing them because they're so boring anyway. They take FOREVER and you shoot huge crystals and monsters the hole time and have to fill up on ammo about 3-4 times per crystal area. It's awful and I hope it gets changed to how the rifts were in rift. It's especially annoying if you don't get anything for the 1 hr+ time you put into wasting your ammo in a rock.