PDA

View Full Version : [video] PvP Tips and Info | Tekk's Tavern

Tekkor
04-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Hey everyone. I just figured I would post my video I put up to maybe help a few newer players in regards to some of the new player freak-out that is going on in regards to PvP. Many new players are just wandering into PvP with whatever build and gear they have and then screaming "Man this is broke!!!!".

When in fact in may cases it because people have not put at least a small bit of effort into looking into doing things to help them in PvP. This video is meant only to be a beginners guide to help new players to properly help improve their chances. Its not meant to be an expert guide. Please be sure to leave any comments here or on the video comments as well. Thanks!

If you like the video be sure to check my channel for other content and upcoming episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fZX1UaaxpI

Tekkor
04-05-2013, 11:46 AM
I will be posting a followup video to this one showing some actual in combat tactics and tips as well. Please feel free to leave any other comments or questions. Thanks!

UsuallyDope
04-05-2013, 11:55 AM
This dude knows what's up! Nice post man! Add me on live sometime and we'll PvP! GT is Usuallydope (if you're on Xbox that is).