PDA

View Full Version : Newb question: Unable to teleport to clan mates...ctrl menu works fine

Syrinx
02-17-2015, 12:13 AM
So I can teleport to the top 15 members that are online in my clan using the Ctrl menu (PC game version if it helps) and I get the option to teleport to them fine and it works. However if I want to go to another member that is not in the top 15 alphabetical online members, I'm out of luck.

Going to the Social menu and going to clan I do not get a teleport option on ANYONE and if I want to teleport to someone in clan I must be friends with them to get the option via the friend tab.

Suffice to say I am assuming I'm doing something REALLY wrong but as it currently stands it is fustrating the living hell out of me. I could do a group with them but that is just an annoyance to constantly ask for it in clan chat for both them, myself and everyone else in clan.

So am I doing it wrong, like I suspect, or is it just Trion being Trion and buggy as hell game mechanics? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC001
02-17-2015, 12:23 AM
You are not doing anything wrong, the social functions are just horrible. There have been a lot of requests to have them revamped but it never gets done.

whit
02-17-2015, 03:40 AM
It's a pain when you are in a big clan and a non-friend clannie calls out an event but you can't teleport to him because he is off the list. In that case I go to the social menu and try to find the person on the clan list and send him an invite (if the option is there, he may already be in a group). Hopefully he accepts so I can then go to him. Once there, leave the group so that other clannies can do the same. Also announce you are there to give other clannies more options of getting there.

Atticus Batman
02-17-2015, 03:52 AM
just type the / command to send him a group invite. If I remember right it is: /invite insert name
you can also type /help to get a list of all the /commands.

Graywolfe
02-17-2015, 06:47 AM
They are suppose to be fixing this when they release Alcatraz so we will see.