PDA

View Full Version : Grouping with a Friend...Question?

Slave
04-04-2013, 08:57 PM
So I started playing yesterday... Beside the normal bugs from an MMO launch... I am liking this game a lot!

So yeah... today a friend of mine bought the game and we joined online and I made a group with him.

Here's my problem... since I got a few hours in advance from him I already did a lot of missions... but when in group, he takes missions... and I dont see them... like he takes a mission I already did, but I dont see the mission pointers or anything. One time my friend was invisible, like we were in 2 different plane of existence... I was at a tower all alone, and he was at the same tower, surrounded by ennemies. I found an option to "join instance" or something in the group menu... but is this how we need to ALWAYS proceed? one takes a mission the other has to go 3 level deep into a menu to join the mission the other piecked up??

Kinda Counter-productive if you ask me...

I'm a noob in this so I dunno if there's a better way to proceed?

Thanks!

Slave
04-04-2013, 10:02 PM
shameless bump

EVOKnight
04-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Same here. Mission waypoints need fixing

MagellanD
04-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Same here. Mission waypoints need fixing
I've only been playing in a group since the start as my friends all hopped on the game. Here is what I noticed.

When that person who is behind is doing a mission you in the group will get a notice that the member has changed "phases".
Click right on the D-Pad select their name and select "Join Phase".

That will bring you to them in missions like the Episode missions and the Radio station mission. I've helped a friend who was behind in the Radio station after I did it.

This will not work for the Bunker mission which boggles the hell out of me as to why it's a Solo mission.

We've just made the person who is behind the leader of the group and followed them to each points as they can see them.

I hope this helps a bit.