PDA

View Full Version : Trading issues help needed

CrazyPants
02-18-2015, 02:06 PM
I have a trading issue where if I try to trade it never works. I always give items or script to people but every time an item is added from the other player it gets cancelled. Why does this happen?

I usually play with a controller and the controller UI enabled. when I give script I change to keyboard so I can add the script without scrolling forever to add it.

Today I tried to trade some script for a OJ flashbang so I changed from controller UI to KB UI binds. I added the script and they added the flash. I hit accept and it showed accepted for both players and then it quickly cancelled trade.

We tried this three times then that person proceeded to call me out in Zone chat and accused me of trying to glitch the game. I understand that it must have looked like a deal gone bad on their side so they bailed out. I don't cheat, glitch or whatever it's called now but I've never been able to trade with anyone.

I have trading turned on in the UI so what gives?
Am I missing something?

***** for the devs*****
Tried trading with my "M4DD" toon today about 12:30 PM PST PC N/A server at The Fork San Fran
Other toons are Twilight dawn, CrazyPants, and YamooK

stefb42
02-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Is your inventory full by chance? If so get rid of an item or 2 and you'll be good to go

CrazyPants
02-18-2015, 02:13 PM
I'll try that thanks, I think it was full. I thought it would auto override what I had like lockboxes do.

stefb42
02-18-2015, 02:16 PM
If it is full then this is definitely the issue, you need space to receive the items, even if you trade 2 weapons for 2 weapons you still need 2 inventory slots spare, funny way to work it I know but heh it is what it is

CrazyPants
02-18-2015, 02:27 PM
Thanks, that probably it then, my inventory is always full. Especially during these events and now that mods drop I pick up things all the time that fill it up. When using a controller reload and pickup items are the same button.