PDA

View Full Version : Theres a time out

XniteeKnightX
04-04-2013, 09:07 PM
If anyone knows how long this time out please post. Great game so far just only get to play at certain moments. usually when a time out is going on lol.

Urdnot Grunt
04-04-2013, 09:10 PM
This Trion World your talking about I mean World of Bugs ...great game to bad the company that made it sux

JagerMyk
04-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Hey Knight, there is a forum chat about that. an alot of ppl have having that problem, servers down is what I am getting.

THRAX
04-04-2013, 09:20 PM
u kill bugs in-game and they are fighting more bugs then they can handle..... probably should have had a public beta.... just sayin..... i mean dcuo had its moments of weakness in the beginning, but at least u could play it..... and now some jokes...

know why they named it defiance? cus its impossible to play it! lol

they should change the name to HELLABUGS instead, more appropriate considering this first week

money they spent making the game:30 mil
money you spent on the game:$60-$150
time you actually get to play the game: priceless.... lol

PapaMudd
04-04-2013, 09:22 PM
This Trion World your talking about I mean World of Bugs ...great game to bad the company that made it sux

from what i've seen from the company in regards to posts and responding to the community they are great and seem like pretty nifty people... but yeah...

SycoTEXAN
04-04-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm back online!

Urdnot Wreav
04-08-2013, 11:06 AM

GRUNT what are u doing babbling along with politics!