PDA

View Full Version : special event synergies,which do you like best

Cygnus
02-20-2015, 10:37 AM
I missed the first event so I dont know about hellfire stuff.ive been trying to kill the war master so I like plate slicer and saturnalia.im undecided on heart breaker.is there a place ,instance or emergency other than majors and groups that this syn would be complimentary?

Fallen_Aingeal
02-20-2015, 10:56 AM
I missed the first event so I dont know about hellfire stuff.ive been trying to kill the war master so I like plate slicer and saturnalia.im undecided on heart breaker.is there a place ,instance or emergency other than majors and groups that this syn would be complimentary?Apparently it will be very helpful in the upcoming Alcatraz expeditions.

hiban
02-20-2015, 11:01 AM
The synergy i like most is The Purge (Blackened Hellfire weapons). It helps a lot for those who like going Rambo.

dremora ven0m
02-20-2015, 11:23 AM
I have a hellfire smg thats my everyday weapon Along side my Milk Maid.
For volge I love my piper just melts them.
Have never tried plate slicer so cant comment & as for the HB tbh I dont have an intreintrinterest in amy of them. Dont get me wrong I can see their purpose with alcatraz coming up in the future. But blah they dont even look good haha

Claydough
02-20-2015, 11:43 AM
1: purge
2: purge
3: purge

Listed in order of favorites

Ryker Vorton
02-20-2015, 12:22 PM
the purge... just wish i could have purge weapons with non-fire nano :( It combined with bio would be a beast, or with syphon for going adreno-rambo

But i still prefer a good old assassin, quarter master or run-n-gun synergy

Tex_Arcana
02-20-2015, 01:22 PM
The Purge for tanking.
Plateslicer for Volge.
Everything else is window dressing.

r1p
02-20-2015, 02:05 PM
Purge. I use my HF Pistol in almost every loadout. I don't have any decent Plate Slicer weapons so I can't measure the benefits first hand, but it could run neck and neck with Purge depending on your priorities and playing style. Also while the weapons for the Solstice event are better than the current one, in my opinion the Heartbreaker synergy is actually better than Saturnalia.

Midnight
02-20-2015, 02:35 PM
1 purge
2 purge
3 plate slicer

purge for shield less enemies
Rad + plate slicer otherwise
I imagine syphon + heartbreaker will become a thing in Expeditions

Sevrin
02-20-2015, 02:51 PM
All the event syns have their uses, but overall PURGE, hands down! The Blackened Hellfire Tachmags rock and, I find, the Blackened blaster is absolutely the best and most deadly -- and life-saving -- backpack weapon for SMG / AR users -- of course, others may think differently.

Tura Satana
02-20-2015, 09:17 PM
The heartbreaker synergy is worthless unless your shield drops. Its only used for desperation and you may never even need or get to use it. Have a beastly enough offense and you have no need for it.

I wish I had better plate slicer weapons.. that said though, people are always complaining about the syn not working properly. Hellfire has been fairly good to me. But my saturnalia weapons are the best. Even if the really only great feature of the syn is the bonus damage. Its apparently very useful.

PithHelmetIrath
02-21-2015, 07:17 AM
- Wetwork
- Purge
- Heartbreaker

In that order..

Ray8888
02-21-2015, 06:49 PM
Wetworks seems like a poor mans Heartbreaker.

Graywolfe
02-21-2015, 06:53 PM
Right now Purge is my favorite.

Ray8888
02-21-2015, 07:06 PM
I wish we could put Defiant Few synergy on non-Defiant Few weapons.

Tura Satana
02-22-2015, 06:25 AM
Wetworks seems like a poor mans Heartbreaker.

It does NOW, since they pretty much stole from it to make heartbreaker. Which is agrivating cuz it was something at least worthwhile from spending money or a million scrip on corporate espionage lockboxes.