PDA

View Full Version : buy dlcs or wait and get patron pass for xbox

Cygnus
02-20-2015, 10:46 AM
I was considering completing the dlc content to help me get to the ego cap.I also heard the new content requires a patron pass to enjoy properly.does the patron pass give full access to the game including dlcs. should I bite the bullet and get the ones I dont already have.I m not sure what ones I don't have bit i do have the castathan and arkbattery one not ark revolution.thank you everyone who has helped me in my posts lately.

Fallen_Aingeal
02-20-2015, 10:54 AM
I was considering completing the dlc content to help me get to the ego cap.I also heard the new content requires a patron pass to enjoy properly.does the patron pass give full access to the game including dlcs. should I bite the bullet and get the ones I dont already have.I m not sure what ones I don't have bit i do have the castathan and arkbattery one not ark revolution.thank you everyone who has helped me in my posts lately.

I didn't use a PP with any of the DLC.

Most of them you'll breeze through in less than an hour...

Cygnus
02-20-2015, 11:54 AM
But my question is does the patron pass give you access to all current dlcs or do I need to purchase them separately?I m aware the content is of little value but it my help increase my ego and give me access to chimera vendor and expert co op orbs and eec weapons and sheilds.

Cygnus
02-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Sorry,I will try to be more clear with my questions.does the patron pass grant access to all dlc s.if I plan on getting a patron pass for Alcatraz later would buying dlcs now be a waste

MsDudette
02-20-2015, 01:06 PM
The patron pass provides exclusive boosts. It does not grant accees to dlc content. You will need to purchase the season pass or individual dlc for ghis.

Cygnus
02-20-2015, 01:08 PM
Thank you.thats what I needed.