PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Questions

Illuminati CE0
02-21-2015, 03:10 PM
So today my girlfriend decided to suprise me and left a note for me
to wake up to saying I can use her card to buy the season pass < such a sweetheart :)

Anyhow, I did some research on it to see if I have to buy from the xbox marketplace
and see if there would be any complications. All I found was reviews saying
that ppl bought the season pass but the dlc didnt download and only had option
for them to buy it again. It went on about how the newest patch would fix the issues and
ppl who purchased it would automatically have access to all dlc and benifits
after they updated new patch.

That was at the beginning of 2014.

My question is, am I likely to experience these same issues?
Also do I download the season pass from the xbox live marketplace?

nathanpbutler
02-21-2015, 03:28 PM
There is nothing to "download" with the season pass. You purchase it via your particular platform's store, so in your case the XBL Marketplace, and that attaches to your username, so that you gain access to content in the game. Most people who were griping about the season pass "not downloading" were ignorant of (a) how it worked and (b) where to find the content in the game once they had access to it.

Illuminati CE0
02-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Ahhh that makes sense, see thats what I had thought but thwir ignorance made me
skeptical.

Thank you for your help!

Atticus Batman
02-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Buy the Season pass through the Xbox marketplace. Then when you enter the game, you should have items in your claims that weren't there before. Such as a Raptor, and several outfits and some lockboxes.

ButtTheRipper
02-21-2015, 04:03 PM
^^^ what batman said, and there may be a 5min delay between downloading and having it activate when you login. Just keep relogging it will work. Have your console linked too!

PhantasieTrion
02-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Yes, as mentioned in this thread, the actual DLC component you DL from Microsoft is extremely small. Its just a "key" that entitles you to access the DLC. When you authorize with us (login), the game see's that key and enables the DLC (which already exists on your hard drive, as part of the patch/install of the game).

If you have any issues, let me know.

--Phantasie

(Oh, and thank your girlfriend for us :) )