PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Downloading

Jirue
02-09-2013, 10:23 AM
So, I got a code to enter the Beta and went to my account to enter it in. The page says it checks out...

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/Sarakus/DefainceKey_zpsfbcdd811.jpg

But the option still does not appear on my Manage Games -> Defiance page to download the game.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/Sarakus/DefiancePage_zpsbe055228.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Already have tried relogging and looking at my Emails for additional info but have had no luck so far.

Weregarurumon
02-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Same thing happened to me, I still dont have a solution, but I know this thread should be posted on the beta pages.

nateD
02-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Applying the code doesn't allow you to download the client.

You have to wait for an invitation, then you will see your Defiance Beta in the 'manage games'.

Jirue
02-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Same thing happened to me, I still dont have a solution, but I know this thread should be posted on the beta pages.

Does not show the Beta section for me, otherwise I would have put it there.

Applying the code doesn't allow you to download the client.

You have to wait for an invitation, then you will see your defiance beta in 'manage games'
Oh? Then what's the point of giving codes if I need a direct invite anyways?

Aaricane
02-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Does not show the Beta section for me, otherwise I would have put it there.

Oh? Then what's the point of giving codes if I need a direct invite anyways?That's because you haven't been invited yet.
A code is not an invite, atleast not an immediate one. Once you can join in on the beta and download the client, then you will see what we are talking about.

EDIT: The code is a GUARANTEED invite. Just not immediately.

nateD
02-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Oh? Then what's the point of giving codes if I need a direct invite anyways?

It puts you on beta list and then you willl be invited. Invites are sent in waves.

Jirue
02-09-2013, 10:37 AM
That's because you haven't been invited yet.
A code is not an invite, atleast not an immediate one. Once you can join in on the beta and download the client, then you will see what we are talking about.

EDIT: The code is a GUARANTEED invite. Just not immediately.

Ah, thanks for the clarification mate! Guess I'll just wait for some other time then.

It puts you on beta list and then you willl be invited. Invites are sending in waves.

Thank you for the clarification as well! Much appreciated!

Aaricane
02-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Ah, thanks for the clarification mate! Guess I'll just wait for some other time then.

Thank you for the clarification as well! Much appreciated!No problem!

in the meantime stick around the boards here! We love seeing new people sign up and become active in our community here!

Weregarurumon
02-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the info guys, I was bummed when I didn't get one for this weekend. Guess I just wasn't lucky enough for my code to be picked. lol

Drake
02-09-2013, 12:46 PM
its just they are to lazy to send the emails with links for the ones who gave in beta keys ... they should auto it at least on beta weekends